One For All and All For one discussion

1x1 > Izzy and Laura

Comments Showing 1-50 of 331 (331 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

We shall start! xD
Wanna copy paste character's or not?

message 2: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Sure maybe we could put anime pictures in 1x1s?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

We can't, I asked, we could inbox each other the pics though?

message 4: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Ok!

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Name:Higashikuni Yuu
Appearance:Black hair with blood red bangs that goes down to the small of his back, china white skin, is about 5'11" tall and has dark purple eyes
Personality:Yuu is cold and mean most of the time, but he means well. He's a good guy once you get to know him, but you can't break his cold hearted surface at all.
History:Yuu was born in Japan and grew up there for most of his life. He learned all the skills he knows through difficult training and used those skills almost everyday at his home. His home had been a shrine that held a katana that every ninja wanted, and Yuu didn't know until he was forced to use it when his home was burning down. When this all happened Yuu had only been 11 years old. He lost his entire family to that fire, and grew dark from his experiences. Yuu moved to America when he was 20, but still lives the lifestyle of his home country.
Talent's:Kenjutsu, martial arts, stealth and balance
Career:Waiter
Other:

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Ichigo Kenpachi (You get it? xD)
Appearance: Bright orange hair, dark brown eyes, tallish, muscular, slight tan, and amazingly hot.
Personality: Tough, brave, sweet, kind, oblivious to other's feelings, (starting to sound like anyone yet? xD)
History: Find out.
Talent's: Devil in bed. xD Knows mixed martial arts.
Career:Teaches at Dojo
Other: Nup.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh and my inbox thing isn't working ATM because I'ma t school at it doesn't let me load it.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

http://www.yattamanga.it/uploads/imma...
But that's a link. I give up, may as well try this way...
The orange haired one.
Bleach. xD

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Sorry I was actually sleeping since its 2:59 am right now

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Shittttt, it's 10:30 pm now.

message 11: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Yuu woke up in a hospital bed and a breathing mask on his face. He looked around and coughed, "Ichigo?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ichigo was asleep next to him, head laying on the other man's arm. He stirred slightly but didn't wake up.

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Yuu coughed and curled up against him tiredly, starting to shake as he breathed heavily and quickly. He tightly closed his eyes and coughed harder, lurching forward and blood tapping the breathing mask.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

That woke the carrot top quickly, seeing Yuu's condition he slams the nurses button. "Not again Yuu..." His voice is frantic.

message 15: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Yuu moaned and laid his head on Ichigo's shoulder as he closed his eyes, "My chest..." he murmured, breathing quickly.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Two nurses and a doctor rush in and go over to Yuu, pushing Ichigo back.
((What's he got wrong with him? Sounds like a heart attack to me.))

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((same but I think it should be something else))

Yuu pushed th away, "DONT TOUCH ME!" he screamed, struggling and squirming around in the bed.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Did anything happen to him where a fragment of metal or something could have gotten into his blood stream and slowly worked its way up to his heart?))
"Yuu! Let them work!" Ichigo shouts from behind the doctor.

message 19: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((well he had recently been in a car accident where a piece of metal got so deep in his side they couldn't remove it...))

Yuu screamed and started coughing, blood spilling all over the floor. His pulse began dropping rapidly, his eyes wide as he let out a choking sound.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Well then? Want to try that?))
The doctor instantly starts attempting to help in any way.
Ichigo waited, only the tips of his orange hair would be visible to Yuu, biting his lip, and his nails, shifting from foot to foot. He was anxious, something was terribly wrong with his newest friend.

message 21: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((sure, maybe have a couple broken ribs too?))

Yuu closed his eyes and wanted to go to sleep, trying to let everything fade to black.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"YUU YOU IDIOT! STAY WITH ME! I'VE ONLY JUST FOUND YOU, DON'T LEAVE NOW!" Ichigo cries, squeezing his eyes shut in an attempt to stop tears.

message 23: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Yuu slightly opened his and coughed, blood running down the side of his mouth. His breathing was shallow ad he could barely breathe. "Ichi..."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Stay alive Yuu..." Ichigo mumbles, reaching through the bodies for Yuu's hand.

message 25: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Yuu took his hand and closed his eyes as he fell asleep, calming down after a while. He slept soundly and curled up tiredly.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Relief floods through Ichigo, and he turns to the doctor. "What's wrong with him?"
((You wanna rp the doc?))

message 27: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((sure))

"He has a piece of metal that somehow got into his bloodstream and made its way to his heart. Also every one of his ribs are fractured."

Yuu woke up after a while and moaned, opening his eyes slightly.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yuu!" Ichigo sits upright, still holding Yuu's hand. He grins at the other. "You're awake!"

message 29: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Smiling slightly he looked at Ichigo with a groggy expression, "Yeah..." he murmured and yawned before he rubbed his eyes.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Shit sorry, stupid computer... didn't tell me I had a new post...))
Ichigo blushes, OMG SO FUCKING CUTEEE! He thinks to himself. "You feeling any better?"

message 31: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((sorry I was sleeping cuz its 10:44 pm here))

Yuu nodded and coughed a bit, "Yeah, just tired." He smiled a bit more and squeezed Ichigo's hand as pain rushed through his chest, moaning softly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're going into surgery soon." Ichigo winces, but he marvels at the moan. If that was how he sounded in pain, how did he sound in orgasm?
((xD Ichi's getting hornyyyyy))

message 33: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Yuu looked at Ichigo and smiled softly, "I'll be okay..." he said, squeezing his hand again.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Time skip till after surgery?))

message 35: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((sure))

Yuu was still unconscious as he laid there, looking serene and peaceful.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ichigo paced around the room. The docs had said that the surgery went fine, but it would take a while for Yuu to get completely better. Since it was heart surgery and all...

message 37: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Yuu slightly opened his eyes and yawned, rubbing his eyes tiredly. He saw Ichigo and frowned, "What are you doing?" he asked hoarsely.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ichigo beams, "Hey sleepy head. And what do you think I'm doing?" He raises an eyebrow.
((Sorry about that, getting ready to go duck shooting.))

message 39: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "I don't know, I can't see anything right now..." he murmured, curling up and moaning, "It hurts so badly..."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, so it might take me AGES to reply... sorryyyy..))
Ichi walks slowly over to the other's side and sits on the side of the bed softly.
"Would you like more morphine?"

message 41: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Yuu shook his head, "I'm alright, it'll go away after a while. He leaned against Ichigo once he say up, feeling him beside him. He yawned and closed his eyes as he leaned his head on his shoulder gently.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ichi wrapped an arm around the man at his side, resting his chin on top of the other's head. "Mmm..."

message 43: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Yuu coughed a bit and shook softly, but seemed alright. He laid down and rested his head in Ichigo's lap, yawning before he opened his deep purple eyes and looked at Ichigo.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

The carrot top smiles and starts running his hand through the other's hair.
((g2g))

message 45: by Izzy (last edited Jun 07, 2012 11:03PM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Considering Yuu had really long hair, he smiled and closed his eyes. He was enjoying this. "This was probably one of the best dates ever so far."

((I found a better picture for Yuu!))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((?????))
"WIth you in a heap of pain? And I thought you haven't been on dates?" Ichi grins, loving Yuu's silky hair running through his fingers.

message 47: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "I said so far. There's gonna be more so it's the best one so far." He smiled and rested his head against Ichigo's hand, "I'm starting to like you."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

That makes Ichigo beam, "See what happens when you try something out?"

message 49: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((sorry im back))

Yuu nodded and smiled, "I guess it does make life worth it..."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's kay.))
Ichigo can't help but lean down and peck his forehead softly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7