Requiem (Delirium, #3) Requiem question

Is Alex still the same sweet caring guy he was before or has he become someone else hardened by all that he has had to endure?
Paola Paola Jun 05, 2012 08:09PM
I think that Alex will be completely changed from the way he was before and might take a different approch when it comes to Lena after all she is kind of with someone else now.

Katrine (last edited Jul 27, 2012 06:47PM ) Jul 27, 2012 06:40PM   1 vote
I'm so afraid that Alex is mad at Lena. I don't know why but I think he is angry.. Really angry. He's going to change I can't take it. I love Alex and I understands if he's mad at Lea for replacing him so quickly. But he is still Alex somewhere behind that hardened facade.. I can't let go of Alex. I don't really care about the Julian situation, right now all I can think is "Alex is alive, thank god!"

I think he definitly will change after all he has been through in the crypts. However, I don't think they brainwashed him like what they did with Peeta in Mockingjay because when Julian asked Lena if she would stay with him forever and Alex said, "Don't believe her." That shows Alex still remembers Lena and her promises and their love that they shared together.

So I think the real Alex is still there but in a hardened shell that needs to craked open lol. This is the longest wait EVER!

If he changes at all from the way he was in Delirium, I am not going to like it one bit.

He's totally going different and hardened, but I think it'll be interesting to see a darker side to Alex plus it'll be totally awkward but yet I wonder how Lena is going to handle this sudden change.

He is definitely going to be different. I just can't decide how he is going to be different. If he is going to be callous towards Lena or heartbroken over the Julian situation. Hmm! February 2013 is a long time to wait to find out.

I didn't like how Oliver described him in the last book about he was so unrecognizable. Even Raven said that he's been through some pretty awful stuff.He is defiantly not going to be the same.