Catching up on Classics (and lots more!) discussion

Gone with the Wind
This topic is about Gone with the Wind
New School Classics- 1900-1999 > Gone With the Wind Chapters 21-41 Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trisha (new) - added it

Trisha | 495 comments Post your comments here for chapters 21-41

Luella | 5 comments It was nice to see her grow up a little bit. I am happy though that I am almost done with this book. I have been reading it for so long now.

I really want to see if anything cooks up with her and Rhett, I am plain tired of her Ashley fixation.

message 3: by Katy, New School Classics (new) - rated it 5 stars

Katy (kathy_h) | 9332 comments Mod
Wow, Luella. Thanks for reviving an old empty thread. I've read Gone with the Wind several times and still enjoy the read. It is a thick one though.

Michele | 1008 comments Luella wrote: "I really want to see if anything cooks up with her and Rhett, I am plain tired of her Ashley fixation. "

It does get old after a while, doesn't it? Whenever I read this, I always start out liking and admiring Scarlett and then eventually get to the point where I want to smack her upside the head. But Ashley is at fault too, he sort of strings her along...

Marilyn | 708 comments Ashley in the book is much more of a cad than Ashley in the movie.

Michele | 1008 comments Marilyn wrote: "Ashley in the book is much more of a cad than Ashley in the movie."

This is true.

Catching up on Classics (and lots more!)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Gone with the Wind (other topics)