Deliria for Delirium discussion

Requiem > Requiem theories! SPOILERS!!!

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariajo0505) | 14 comments so, Here are some of my theories, please don't read this if you haven't read Pandemonium yet, or Hana.

1.- Lauren said it would be told from two POV. So, my theory and I'm probably right, Lena and Alex.

2.- The mayor's son isn't cured. This is the strongest theory I have, he isn't cured, but he's not a good guy either.

3.- He kills Hana.

Tell me some of yours :D

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Veight | 1 comments I haven't read Hana yet so I can't comment on 2 and 3. If the book is told from 2 POVs then it will be Lena's confusion and Alex's hating her cause that was the "Don't believe her" line meant to me. Hunger Games came to mind then and Peeta after his brainwashing.
About Requiem:

I think the resistance will "use" Julian as a poster boy like the DFA used him in a "Look I was DFA but I realized it was wrong" way. It will sway even more people.

There will be a search for Lena's mother maybe a nice reunion close to end (if not end of book) The "love triangle" will take a while to resolve cause Alex will be "hating" Lena. I am actually conflicted even though I don't want to be, I also "fell" for Julian even though I was waiting the whole book for Alex to show up and screamed and threw my book at the end. I have no idea what Oliver is going to do with that hmmmm

Thomas Fineman will be searching for his son and there will be a big confrontation between them.

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariajo0505) | 14 comments 1 and 2 are wrong. Lauren already told me that Fred (the mayor's son) is cured, unless she's lying to me...and the book will be told from Lena's and Hana's POV, not Alex's, which makes me sad, really...I agree with you about the Hunger Games thing...I see Alex very "Peeta-in-mockinjay", but I honestly like "Alex bad boy" better..xD I don't think Alex and Lena will end up together. Actually, I love Alex so much I would rather see him dead, than with Lena, she doesn't deserve him.
And, probably, Julian will die of cancer.

message 4: by Asser (new)

Asser (asserbeeyatch) | 2 comments Gonna hate my favorite dystopian series if Alex and Lena will not end up together.

message 5: by Brienne (new)

Brienne | 31 comments Okay so I know about this but tell me if you want me to say anything because I have soooo many spoilers. And btw everyone its from Lena (obviously) and Hana's points of view.

message 6: by Brienne (new)

Brienne | 31 comments But honestly idk if Lena and Alex end up together. Literally will kill myself if they don't

message 7: by Brienne (new)

Brienne | 31 comments And obviously Lena loves Alex more than she loves Julian

message 8: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariajo0505) | 14 comments I really don't think they'll end up together. Plus, it would be really mean if she doesn't end up with Julian, considering he left everything behind for her!

message 9: by Kamila (new)

Kamila | 5 comments I think there will be a very interesting story line about Lena and Alex hating Hana together for her betraying them which will bring them closer and they will end up together. Hana will either die or end up with Julian

message 10: by Brienne (new)

Brienne | 31 comments I think the opposite. Either Julian will die or end up with Hana. And they don't know she betrayed them

message 11: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariajo0505) | 14 comments Hana is cured. Not an spoiler per say, because it says so in the summary, so she can't end up with Julian. I think Alex will die. And I LOVE HIM, but I think he'll die

message 12: by Kamila (new)

Kamila | 5 comments What if the cure didn't work on Hana?

message 13: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariajo0505) | 14 comments Kamila wrote: "What if the cure didn't work on Hana?"

Well, the summary does say she's living a "loveless life", but you might be right..

message 14: by Brienne (new)

Brienne | 31 comments So the pov are hanas and lenas. Alex is freaking rude and cold as anything which breaks my heart but whatever. Im convined hana becomes a sympathizer and that she meets up with lena again and gracie will be a bigger part f the stories

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Brienne wrote: "So the pov are hanas and lenas. Alex is freaking rude and cold as anything which breaks my heart but whatever. Im convined hana becomes a sympathizer and that she meets up with lena again and graci..."

Have you read the 86 pages? if not don't continue reading lol...

He made me cry with the "I never loved you" line (though I cry at everything as I get too attached lol) and I agree, even though I hate Hana's guts and I just want her to disappear or die, I think she'll have a huge role in the resistance.

message 16: by Brienne (new)

Brienne | 31 comments I did and i was so heartbroken at that point!!! And she said "stop saying my name!"

message 17: by Brienne (new)

Brienne | 31 comments But i dont hate hana i love her. Im too much like her, (not the whole backstabbing my best friend part but everything else).