Valar Morghulis--Valar Dohaeris discussion

A Song of Ice and Fire > JUST FINISHED: A Storm of Swords *SPOILS THE ENTIRE BOOK*

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pedro (last edited Jun 05, 2012 06:11PM) (new)

Pedro Peixoto (pedropeixoto6) | 5 comments I just had to talk with someone about this book... WOW! Just WOW!

Nothing has ever grabbed me and pulled me so much into it like this one. There wasn't a single chapter that i thought boring, and if it wasnt for some gruesome parts i could have just read it in a few days.

My opinion about some events in the book are in the spoiler.

(view spoiler)

message 2: by Pedro (new)

Pedro Peixoto (pedropeixoto6) | 5 comments Got to agree with you on that! (view spoiler)

message 3: by mark (new)

mark monday (majestic-plural) | 343 comments learning about the Wall's history and the history of all that outpost was fascinating. all those crazy historical characters. such atmosphere!

message 4: by mark (new)

mark monday (majestic-plural) | 343 comments (view spoiler)

message 5: by Pedro (new)

Pedro Peixoto (pedropeixoto6) | 5 comments Since the start that I allways loved the Wall, not only the place but all that it stands for as well, so seeing (view spoiler).

Btw, just bought AFFC today but I have other books that I would like to read first. It will be quite a fight being able to resist the temptation of reading it.