Michael Shannon as George de Mohrenschildt
Armie Hammer as Mike
Saoirse Ronan as Bobbi Jill
Stana Katic as Marina
Chiwetel Ejiofor as Yellow Card Man
David Anders as Green Card Man

Cindy Ehrenreich Jim Caviezel as Jake & Cameron Diaz as Sadie

Irene Dee wrote: "I think Johnny Depp would make a great Jake"
can't argue with that since i think Johnny Depp can play anything he sets his mind to. i'd have to see the movie since this one hits close to home. the mill and shop with the Moxie t-shirts is on my route to work. no bottle shop though there is a diner where i picture it should be in the book.

Manny Irene wrote: "Dee wrote: "I think Johnny Depp would make a great Jake"
can't argue with that since i think Johnny Depp can play anything he sets his mind to. i'd have to see the movie since this one hits close t..."

Picture Johnny Depp as the Yellow Card Man.

message 6: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Georgette Oh my God !!! YEs he would be prefect as the Yellow Card May!!!!

Michael Fish I lean in another direction, I wish they would do this book as an HBO mini-series, like the old King novels in the 80's & 90's but with HBO quality. I like Caviezel and McAdams.

But Demme is attached to direct and I don't think most of us are gonna like what he comes up with. In June he said: "As to whether the film’s storyline will wind up the same as the novel, Demme in non-committal. 'You never know. There’s a dozen movies in '11/22/63.' We’re finding the one that we think is kind of the best of all. And Stephen is wide open. The book is the book. The movie will be something different. It’s great fun working with him.'"

we shall see