Intoduse yourselvse!

Name:
Birthdate:
Color:
Talent:
Hobby:
Personality:
Looks:

And anything else you want to add about yourselves! No adding on lastnames or any personal information!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2012 05:09PM) (new)

Name: McKenna (Kenna)
Birthdate: September 17, 2001
Animal: Bears
Color: Pink, yellow, white, blue, purple
Talent: I'm proud to say, balencing a spoon on my nose! And writing books!
Hobby: Writing anything, Reading, climbing trees, taking long showers in the middle of the day, being in nature, exploring, being alone, waching movies, reading, writing, being a dork, being weird, reading, writing, being MEEEE!!!
Personality: Fun, funny, nice (to nice), weird, and anything else that comes to being a dork like I am! I'm kinda shy around strangers and certin boys *blushes*.
Looks: Glasses that are pink and black, short blonde hair, blueish, greenish, grey eyes 4'6 I think. Many, many, many freckles! That I LOVE and ADMIRE! And I guess that I'm abit pretty. *smiles*

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 18, 2012 12:06PM) (new)

Name: Hadley
Birth Date: March 22
Animal: Kitties!!!
Color: Either blue or yellow
Talent: Hmm... Reading? Haha. Maybe singing.
Hobby: Reading, writing, drawing, singing, climbing trees, biking, running, ripstick, hangin' out with my family (:
Personality: Shy... Super shy... Happy, musical, kinda a loner... I absolutely LOVE to read and sing, you can usually find me in a corner reading.
Looks: Let's see... Medium length super dark brown hair, big blue/gray/green eyes, lots and lots of freckles (happy face!), about 4'11", super incredibly skinny, kinda pretty I guess... Oh! And dark blue square glasses that I only wear sometimes (I just got contacts!!)
Other: I live in Utah, and I have a dog and two cats (: And I LOVE Harry Potter. Love, love, love.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Nicole
Birthdate: 4/30
Animal: Dog and Penguin
Color: Green
Talent: Tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue
Hobby: Writing
Personality: That depends on who I'm with. I'm shy around new people, funny and crazy around friends. (at least, I think I'm funny, I hope so!)
Looks: I'd rather not if that's ok.

Extra: I'm a vegetarian (for two years now) I have four dogs who I love! I'm a huge fan of Harry Potter (as you can probably tell because I joined this group).

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

You have the same birthday as my brother! :D Hi Nicole!

message 6: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments hi Nicole! I still haven't done this cause its hard to type on my kindle!! lol

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 16, 2012 10:46AM) (new)

Hi! :P
(to Hadley) That's so cool! I know a ton of people with that bday its crazy!
(to Leah) I know what u mean! I got the app on my ipod and its impossible to use!
BTW is there a Slytherin Quidditch sign up?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

There is! You probley will have to click on the thing that says, Showing 5 of 6 Topics then it will appear on the bottom. =0) I'll send ya a link,

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/915783-slytherin-quidditch-sign-up

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicole wrote: "Name: Nicole
Birthdate: 4/30
Animal: Dog and Penguin
Talent: Tie a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue
Hobby: Writing
Personality: That depends on who I'm with. I'm shy arou..."

You don't have to if you don't want to!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok thx and thanks for the link!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicole wrote: "Hi! :P
(to Hadley) That's so cool! I know a ton of people with that bday its crazy!
(to Leah) I know what u mean! I got the app on my ipod and its impossible to use!
BTW is there a Slytherin Quidd..."

Wow! I've never known anyone except for my brother with that birthday! :D

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

haha! You're lucky! it's really wild that week because we have to get together with everybody with that birthday and schedule all our parties so that nobody is overlapping. It's crazy!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicole wrote: "Ok thx and thanks for the link!"

No problem!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicole wrote: "haha! You're lucky! it's really wild that week because we have to get together with everybody with that birthday and schedule all our parties so that nobody is overlapping. It's crazy!"

I bet so!

message 15: by Allie (new)

Allie | 212 comments Name: Ally
Birthdate: September 22, 1999
Animal: Panda
Color: Purple
Talent: Running
Hobby: Writing and reading, and running
Personality: Firey, sarcastic, mean, angry, nice, sweet, funny, kind, helpful
Looks: Red hair, brown eyes, pink glasses, about 5'0", long legs, athletic build, skinny arms, muscled legs, skinny altogether

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Becky
Birthdate:June 9th 1999
Animal:Tiger or jaguar
Color:Green, blue or purple
Talent:Music
Hobby:Writing (stories, poems and songs), playing piano and guitar, reading, photography, walking aimlessly through the countryside around where I live.
Personality:Nice, funny, shy, helpful, fiery but I don't show it that often, a hopeless romantic but I don't show that at all at school.
Looks:Wavy mid-brown hair that goes just past my shoulders, eyes that change from blue to green or sit somewhere in the middle, slight tan in winter and I tan easily in summer, 5'6"ish, long muscular legs, strong but not beefy arms.

message 17: by Elin (last edited Jun 18, 2012 02:51AM) (new)

Elin Name: my real name is actually Luna but i am called Li just like I wrote in the Hogwarts student file, I didnt made that up
Birthdate: 7 November
Animal: all of the animals!
Talent: being able to find something to fall over wherever I am
Hobby: Reading, drawing and singing
Personality: Very much like the Luna in the HP series but not THAT weird even though I am kind of weird
Looks: redish brown hair, grey eyes, thin and short like i wrote at the student file

I didnt make up very much for my character, I just added some more craziness

I am also a vegetarian :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

:O Luna! Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! So pretty! My favorite name! :O

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a vegetarian too!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not. I'd like to be, though.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

It's really hard those first few months but then you get used to it.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

That's what it seems like it would be. Is your whole family vegetarian, or just you?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Just me. So if they're eating like chicken or something they'll make me something different.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, okay! That's what I was wondering. Have you tried quinoa? I heard somewhere that lots of vegetarians eat it... My dad loves it. He eats it at every meal.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I've never heard of it... what is it? Is your dad a vegetarian?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

No, he's not. He doesn't love most meats, but he still eats it. It's a type of grain... Super good for you, and people say it tastes good.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool, I'll look for it!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! And I have another question; Do you eat sandwiches? If you do, what do you have on them? Because I eat sandwiches all the time, and I have turkey, cheese, roast beef, stuff like that on them. I'd like to become a vegetarian, but I don't know how well I'd do.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I have to go! Bye!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I eat sandwiches all the time! At restaurants they usually have a veggie one and if not you can just ask to keep the meat off. I usually put in, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce, bell peppers, alfalfa sprouts, lots and lots of cheese! Basically any vegetables we have.
I've been a vegetarian for two years and I barely notice it anymore. It's just getting past those first few months without it that's tough.

message 31: by Elin (new)

Elin Do you eat quorn instead of meat? and do you eat eggs?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicole wrote: "I eat sandwiches all the time! At restaurants they usually have a veggie one and if not you can just ask to keep the meat off. I usually put in, tomatoes, avocado, lettuce, bell peppers, alfalfa sp..."

Ohh.. Okay! :D Thanks for all the information.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Li wrote: "Do you eat quorn instead of meat? and do you eat eggs?"

No, I eat boca meat. I eat the eggs that wouldn't have become chickens. What about you?

message 34: by Elin (new)

Elin Same with the eggs, and I eat quorn but i have never heard of boca meat. What is that?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

It's like fake meat. It tastes a little bit different, but not a lot.

message 36: by Elin (new)

Elin Okay it sounds like quorn, do you know the difference between them? I have never heard of it before so maybe boca meat is better

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I dunno, I guess it's just different brands.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Luna! Beautiful name! Li is a kool nickname! Hi Li!
Hey Becky!