Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Places > The Black Lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 247 (247 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Students gatherd around the black lake and read, wrote, did homework and anything else on this nice day.

message 2: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments maddi went to read by the lake and watch the squid

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny was reading by a tree and glanced over and Maddi. She walked over to her and sat down. "Hey!" Ginny said, grinning.

message 4: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "hi" madi said blushing at the attention from the older girl

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny grinned at her blush. "What're you readin'?" Ginny asked.

message 6: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "hogwarts, a history" she said she found the books shabbiness embarressing for she had gotten if from her mum when she got her hogwarts letter and read it often

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 15, 2012 05:54PM) (new)

Ginny grinned. "Cool! I love books about History." Ginny said. "But Kailey loves History books most of all the students here!"

message 8: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "so how have you been" madi asked shyly

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny shrugged. "I've been good. I still have to find more people for the team though. Just two chasers and two beaters." Ginny said with a sigh.

message 10: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ''I bet it wing be hard I heard some fourth tears saying they would sign up" madi said encouragingly

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny grinned. "Perfect!" She said. Brandon ran over. "Hey Ginny!" He gasped. "I came over here to-...hold on!" Brandon said, trying to cach his breath.
Grinny tried not to laugh. "Okay. Do you want to go to the ball with me?" Brandon asked. Ginny jumped up and hugged Brandon. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Ginny said. Brandon grinned and ran off.
Ginny sat down, still grinning.

message 12: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "wow" madi said with a smile "that wasn't to hard was it"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny shook her head.

message 14: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((is t a weekend))

message 15: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((*it))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep!))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth stood, ankle deep in the water, and threw pebbles out into the lake. Something bubbled beneath the surface a few yards away, but for this lake, that was normal.

message 18: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi walked over to where beth was standing "hullo" she said shyly

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth looked up in surprise.
"Hi Madi"

message 20: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "do you like being a slytherin" madi asked randomly

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hm... I never really thought about it. I guess it's ok. Do you like being in Ravenclaw?"

message 22: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "yes but well I think my sister would be a slytherin" she said more to herself than to beth

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really, why?"

message 24: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "well she, shes dead but I think she would have been you know, we knew she was a whitch even though she was four when she passed she was my twin and I named my owl after her." madi said looking a little teary "I just wondered if you liked being a slytherin and stuff"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I had no idea." Beth felt so sad for her, "I'm an only child, well, unless you count my owl."

message 26: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "I count my owl" madi said " but I'm an only child too otherwise."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's your owls name? Mine is Dragon."

message 28: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((maris back story: her family lived by a werewolf dwelling because her dad was studying him then one night fernir greyback attacked and killed her sister and twin Kali miche

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh my gosh! That's so sad but so creative))

message 30: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "my owls name is Kali miche pronounced ka-lee
mi-shay " madi said "just like my sister but we called her kk so I call my owl kk too"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aw, that's so sweet!"

message 32: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "ya" madi said looking distant "wanna go to the owlry and see her?" she asked

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, and you can meet Dragon!
((see you there!))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey was sitting under the shade of a tree, reading of course. Oh gosh! I forgot to write to Mum and Dad! Lucey thought. She put her book down and got out a quil and a some parchment.

Dear Mum and Dad,

Hogwarts is really fun so far. I've gotton all O's. O's stands for Outstanding, just so you know.
I haven't made any friends in the fith year of corse. But it's still fun. Anyway. I have to stop writing cause I need to study. Write me back and I will write you back.
If I don't write you back to soon it's because I'm studying for O.W.L's. That's a test for the fith year.

Love,
Lucey

Lucey got up to go to the owlry.

message 35: by Elin (last edited Jun 17, 2012 04:58PM) (new)

Elin "I really hope the giant squid shows up!" Luna said "Even though it is not technically a squid. It is a former Hogwarts DADA Professor who was an animagus but couldn't change back to human form. But since he loved teaching so much he decided to stay and teach the merepeople. I would never have known if it wasn't for the Quibbler. This magazine is really good" ´She sat down by the water and kept reading ,

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey sighed. "Oh Luna. It's a real squid. The one that was an animagus died five years ago!" Lucey said in a hopeless voice.

message 37: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments Giovanni and lily sat down by the lake.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"So..." Lily said

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey went back to reading her book.

message 40: by leap (new)

leap (indiefitleap) | 526 comments Mod
"ummm so..what's your favorite class?" he asked knowing it was a dumb question

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Defense Against the Dark Arts" Lily said. "Your's?"

message 42: by leap (new)

"oh um...well I like care of magical creatures" he said looking down and blushing

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool." Lily said. "I like that class to, but I ride dragons all the time, so Care of Magical Creatures is basically the story of my life."

message 44: by leap (new)

Giovanni smiled at her and said " ummm....do you wanna go to the ball with me?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily blushed, "Uh, yeah sure."

message 46: by leap (new)

"cool!" he said " ya know my big brother always said ' it takes 20 seconds of insane courage but I promise you something gray will come of it' he smiled at her well actually it was mord like a beam he was soo giddy with excitement that lily was going to the ball with him!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

James walked down to the black lake and sat down under a tree, staring at the castle in case Beth came out.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily walked over to the Black Lake. She spotted James and ran to him, a grin on her face. "James!" she cried and hugged him.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Woah!" James said, slipping out of her grip. "Wasup?" He asked.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not much," Lily said. "I've missed you!"

« previous 1 3 4 5