Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Places > The Room of Requirment

Comments Showing 1-50 of 260 (260 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Becca ran up to the door.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex walked slowly along the corridor and stopped at the end. There was a wall there- a blank wall. Or so it seemed... She closed her eyes, I want a place to be alone. A door appeared, and she opened it and went inside.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny wached Alex go inside a door that had appeared out of no where. Hmmm... Ginny thought. She went to the door. I want a place to practice spells She thought. A door appeard. Ginny smiled to herself and went inside.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((gotta go!))

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2012 03:40PM) (new)

((*sigh* Okay... Bye!))

Alex whipped around, "What are you doing here?" she demanded. I thought that I was the only one who knew where this is! she thought.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm back!))

Ginny glared at her. "I'm here to practice my DADA spells! Since you can't do it around teachesr!" Ginny said, stomping her foot. "What are you doing here?" Ginny snapped.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yay! Kenna! It's Kenna! *points enthusiastically* Kenna!))

Alex raised an eyebrow, "Trying to get some peace and quiet to read."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah it's Hadley! Hadley! Hadley! Your acculey here! Hadley! *Points at Hadley, while jumping up and down* Hadley! Haha!))

"Then why are you here?" Ginny asked, using her hand to show the room. "This was ment for practicing DADA. Harry Potter used it." Ginny said.

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2012 04:32PM) (new)

((Yep! It's meee!! I'm here! *waves* Hi! Hi! Hi Kenna!))

Alex shrugged, "So? It's meant for anything." she rolled her eyes. "You may practice, I'll be in the corner." she pointed to a corner with books and a soft chair.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's mee too! *waves* Hi, hi, hi! HI HADLEY!))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha! :D ))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny shrugged. "Alright." Ginny ran to a practice dummy. "Stupefy" Ginny she yelled, loudly. The dummy flew backwards with a loud crash.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex walked over to the corner and sat down. "Ooh, never mind," she muttered, and got up. "Hey Ginny!" she called. "May I practice with you?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny grinned. "Sure!" Ginny said. "Okay, your my partner. Let's try the Stunning Spell." Ginny said, raising her wand.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex smiled and raised her wand, "Ready when you are."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny smiled. "Okay. STUPEFY!" Ginny yelled powerfuly, sending Alex backwards.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex grinned, "Ooh, it's not that easy for you little girl. Expelliarmus! Stupefy!" she yelled, sending Ginny's wand flying, and then her.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny got up, smirking. "I didn't say the unarmed spell." Ginny said, picking up her wand. "But we can try. Expelliarmus! Stupefy! Ginny said powerfuly. Alex's wand flew out of her hand and into the wall, next Alex flew backwards with a loud thud!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex winced in pain, "Your wand's powerful!" she muttered through clenched teeth. A cut was fresh on her forehead, glistening with blood.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny gasped and ran to Alex. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?!" Ginny gasped.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex nodded, "I'm f-fine." she muttered, wiping blood out of her eyes.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny shook her head. "Come on! Let's go to the hospital wing!" Ginny said.

((Meet you there!))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay!))

Alex sighed but went to the Hospital Wing.

message 24: by Elin (last edited Jun 19, 2012 12:28PM) (new)

Elin Luna walked up to the door, plants and flowers in arms "I need a place where I can keep my plants" she thought. She went inside a greenhouse-looking room where she put down her plants and sat down on the floor admiring the place

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth snuck into the Room of Requirement holding all of her and madi's things for the potion.

message 26: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi crept in and seeing beth processed to say "we need a place to hang out at night where only we can get in" instantly the room changed and had Dolores lights pillows a sofa and lots of books and a place to make potions and a place to practice dada "this place is loaded!" madi said

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know right! It's so awesome!"

message 28: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((oh no NOT Dolores lights I meant colored!))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((I figured ;) ))

message 30: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((I mean you know DOLORES Bleh!))
"alright lets try it out" madi said handing a vial to beth

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((ew, it'd all be pink and covered in frills!))
"On the count of three. One..."

message 32: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "two!" madi said with rising excitement putting a Parr with the Pi tire taking spell in front of her

message 33: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments *picture

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Three!" Beth tilted her head back and chugged down the potion.
((should it taste good or bad?))

message 35: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((umm good?I guess)) madi gulped down her potion "yum" she said and pictured herself with a clown nose 'pop' and her nose changed " wow beth take a picture!" she squeled

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok!" Beth yelled and ran to get the camera. She snapped a photo of clown nose madi just as she grew a long furry tail and big fluffy ears

message 37: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi took a picture of beth and doubled over with laughter when she(she being madi) sprouted devil horns

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh nice one!" Beth said as she grew a lizard tongue

message 39: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "smile!" madi said taking a picture

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth grinned, sticking out her forked tongue.
"You too!" She said and took a picture of madi's devil horns

message 41: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi started to laugh and then decided to scare beth and foucised as hard as she could on scorpiouses face 'pop!' she looked like scorpio

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah!" Beth screeched as madi became a scorpion, "Whoa, creepy." Beth said as she took a photo.

message 43: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments " how does this look on scorpion!" madi said grinning and dancing around knowing. it must look strange!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth laughed.
"Really weird." Beth concentrated, and grew herself a neon green duck bill and wings

message 45: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi laughed and took another picture. it sure felt strange being inside a boys body! madi thought ss she turned back into herself

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aw..." Beth said as she reverted back into herself

message 47: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi sAt down boy this was exasting!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth flopped down on the floor
"That was awesome! What should we do next time?" She asked.

message 49: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments I dunno" madi said beginning to feel the potion wear off "i"ll look for some cool spells or potions we can try" madi said walking over to the books on the shelves

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll help!" Beth said and jumped up.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6