Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Places > Hagrid's Hut

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hagrid hummed a soft tune while he baked some of his rock cakes.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily knocked on the door a million times before Hagrid finally opened the door. "Hey Hagrid, what's up?" she asked

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hagrid grinned. "Hullo, Lily!" He said. "Just bakin' some of my Rock Cakes! Would you like some and some tea also?" Hagrid asked, pulling her into his house.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"uhh... Sure Hagrid," lily said. After she had a few very hard rock cakes, lily asked, " Hagrid, why does half of your hut look burned?!"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hagrid gulped. "No reason. Wan' another rock cake?" Hagrid said nervously.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

". Uhhh, Hagrid? There's obviously a reason! And the last time your hut was burned there was a dragon involved" lily said

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hagrid laughed a nervous laugh. "Dragon? Nah...it's illegal!" Hagrid yelled. There was a buzz and Hagrid looked at his timer. He tucked in his pocket and smiled nervously. "Wha abou' one of those rock cakes?" Hagrid said.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Uhhh, Hagrid, why is your stove still on?" Lily said walking towards the stove she opened the oven door & fell back with a hasp. "Hagrid!!!" she yelled," WHY DO YOu HAV A DRAGONS EGG??!!"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hagrid grabbed Lily and pulled her back, shutting the oven door hard. "Shhhh! Don't go on yellin' bout' it!" Hagrid whispered.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry Hagrid,but you freaked me out! I am a dragon rider! Besides, are you even sure that you could take care of a dragon? By the looks of the egg, it's a Hungarian Horntail!" Lily said indignantly.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hagrid shrugged. "I be' I can take care of 'er" Hagrid said.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily sighed. "Hagrid you're gonna get in so much trouble though! You could get sunt to Azkaban!!"

message 13: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments There was a knock on the door "hagrid" a young male voice called. "oh come on in" hagrid said. (it was Giovanni and hagrid had bee expecting him.)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hagrid!...." Lily trailed off

message 15: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments Giovanni walked in and was surprised to see Lily a fellow first hear sitting at the table. "oh er hello" he said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily turned to Giovanni and said "Hi" before turning to Hagrid, waiting for a reply

message 17: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments Hagrid conviniently started to hum so as to avoid answering Lily.

Giovanni sat down next to Lily shyly.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hagrid!" Lily said in a threatening voice, "Show me where the dragon is. I just wanna see if it's ok, and then you need to let me take it to Romania!Otherwise you'll get arrested!"

message 19: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments (who wants to be Hagrid-me or you?)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((you can be Hagrid.. Doesn't matter))

message 21: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "well alrigh' then come n have a peek at me wee lil friend." he said stubbournly. Giovanni went over slowly to see the large egg hagrid was watching start to crack open.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 09, 2012 05:33AM) (new)

Lily crouched down next to the egg, and soon the dragon broke through the egg

message 23: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "oye er he comes " hagrid said joyfully looking down at lily who was concentrating in the dragon. "what d' yer thenk giervanni"

"wow its well wow." Giovanni said looking shocked

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll be Hagrid if you guys want me to!))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok!))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes! Thanks!))

Hagrid nodded. "Now don' go on tellin' every one 'bou it. Allrigh'?" Hagrid whispered. "I could ge' in alo' of trouble." Hagrid said.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" ... Hagrid you can't keep the dragon forever!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hagrid shook his shaggy head. "Yeh I can! I'll figure ou' how ter do it! I can!" Hagrid said scaredly. He picked up the dragon. It blew sparks in Hagrid's beard. "Ah!" Hagrid said. He patted the small fire away. The dragon seemed to smile. "Ah... look! He knows 'is Mummy!" Hagrid said, grinning bigger than ever.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily put a hand to her head.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hagrid looked over at her. "Do you need a rock cake?" Hagrid asked.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

" No thanks Hagrid. " Lily said

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Hagrid nodded. "Alrigh' then. Well, if you guys are jus' gunna si' aroun' then you better ge' a move on. Go outside or do home work or somethin'." Hagrid said, tickling the dragon's head.

message 33: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "erm ya before that thing tealises it can spit fire!" Giovanni said

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bye Hagrid, see ya tomorrow!" Lily said leaving

message 35: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "wanna walk to the lake?" Giovanni asked lily nervously

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily smiled at him " Sure!" she said

message 37: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "alright!" he said smiling at her ((meet u there!))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Hagrid shut the door and went back to babying his new dragon.