Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Places > Grand Staircase

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

"She's going to kill me if she finds out!" Screamed Crysy.

message 2: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "is anything the matter?" madi asked crysty quietly

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex hurried up the stairs, hoping not to run into Tim on her way.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim stared at Alex as she rushed by.

Crysy spun around. "Oh no! Oh no, no, no, no! She'll kill me I tell you! Kill me!" Crysy said, shaking her head. "I can't believe that I did that!" Crysy said. She spun back around I continued to run.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex stopped dead in her tracks as she saw Tim, gave a small, scared smile, and walked more slowly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim came up behind Alex and came to her cheek real close. "Have you decided yet, Miz Alex." Tim breathed on her cheek.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex bit her lip, "N-no, not yet. I've barely had time to think!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim shrugged. "Take your time sweets." He breathed. Then he walked back down the stair case, leaving Alex be.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex shuddered and ran up the stairs.

message 10: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi waltzed down the grand staircase looking for Giarmo. She was ready to dance!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

stands at top of staircase out of breath "wish i had my broom makes this easier" laughs

message 12: by leap (new)

leap (indiefitleap) | 526 comments Mod
"you run fast enough without it!" Giovanni said out of breath and a few feet behind

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"one way or another running wont help in quidditch" stands up straight and smiles "race you to the grounds" and takes off running

(( grounds))

message 14: by leap (new)

leap (indiefitleap) | 526 comments Mod
Giovanni moans and takes off after her

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Love and shuhan ran in.
"i'm so happy you recovered!" said shuhan excitedly.
"Notta big deal..."mumbled Love.

just then, Lisa walked into the room. she gasped when she saw Love. she felt a rush of familiarity.
"Love Moe?" she asked shyly.
Love glared at her wih a patronizing, but beautiful, stare.
"How do you know about my dirty previous surname of the horrid blood traitors?" she roared.
"I'm Lísa!" Lísa declared. "Lísa your sister!"
Love stared her up and down taking in her obesity."This is no sister of mine!" she shouted.
"Love! we were so worried about you! our family!" wailed Lísa.
"You mean your family, not mine! I don't care!"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Aryll walked up the grand stair case, holding the extra five books in her arms that wouldn't fit in her bag as she went. she looked over at the students that were talking about something that sounded horribily like they were insulting blood traitors and muggle borns.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) lisa ran past her while sobbing loudly

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) Lis noticed Avril while wiping the tears away. "um...hi"