Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Places > Dumbledore's Office

Comments Showing 1-50 of 161 (161 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Dumbledore sat down at his desk and did his work quietly.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny sulked up to Dumbledore's office. She nocked on the door. "Come in." Dumbledore said softly. Ginny opened the door and came in. Dumbledore smile. "How are you doing?" Dumbledore said with a welcoming wave. Ginny smiled weakly. "Not to good." Ginny said, handing him the slip. Dumbledore's smile faded. "What have you done?" He asked, but not in a mean way. "I..." Ginny sighed. "I went to the room of requirment and I was going to practice my DADA there. I saw Alex and she wanted to practice with me. After she did the unarmed spell then the stunning spell I did it to her. Her head must've hit something, because she started bleeding." Ginny said as tears filled her eyes. Dumbledore nodded. "It's okay. You just need to have detention with Professor Hagrid." Dumbledore said, nodding. He signed the paper and then got another peice of parchment. "It has all the information there." Dumbledore said, handing it to her. Ginny nodded. "Thankyou Professor." Ginny said. Dumbledore nodded. Ginny left.
The note said:

You will be having detention at 6:00 pm tonight with Professor Hagrid. You will be through with you detention at 8:00. Please think well about what you have done.

Professor Hagrid, this student had done some DADA and accidently hurt a Ravenclaw student named Alex. Please sign the bottom of the paper when you are through with the detention that starts at 6:00 tonight and ends at 8:00 tonight. Thankyou for your time.

-Dumbledore

_________________________________Sign here please.

Ginny sighed.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex walked shakily into the office.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

With Dumbledore by her side. "Alex I want you to drink this potion, two cups of it. I'm sorry if it is painful. But you need to drink it if you don't want to die." Dumbledore said quite calmly.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex frowned and took the potion, "Uh, why?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Dumbledore sighed worriedly. "Voldemort's nephew, Tim Riddle, is at large. He can get into your mind, like he is now. He can kill you inside your mind. That potion will get him out and we can find him." Dumbledore explained.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex shrugged and drank the potion.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Dumbledore wached Alex carefully.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex waited, "Umm... What is it supposed to do again?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's suposed to steer out Tim Riddle. He's gone now." Dumbledore said. There was a wind and a scream. Dumbledore rushed out. He was gone for awhile and came back in, holding onto the arm of a handsom boy with dark black hair and grey eyes with a red glint in them. He had pale skin and thin lips. He was skinny and tall too.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who is that?" Alex eyed the boy. He was pretty handsome...

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"This, is Tim Riddle." Dumbledore said. Tim rolled his eyes. "You say that like it's a bad thing." Tim snapped. He looked to Alex and winked.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex raised an eyebrow, "Him? Truly? I was expecting someone more... Bald. And missing a nose." She laughed, "Get it?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim laughed but Dumbldore sighed. "Tim, you aren't getting into trouble, are you?" Dumbldore asks. "No sir." Tim said, smirking.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex smirked, "So... Why is he here?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wanted you to meet him. And to make sure that he wasn't taking over any minds." Dumbledore said. Tim got out of his grip. "Like I'd do that." Tim went to Alex and grabbed her hand. "Hey, I'm Tim Riddle and your the prettyest girl I've ever met." Tim said, kissing her on the cheek. A evil red glint came to his eye as he stared at her.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex scowled at him, "Just who do you think you are?" she demanded. Her emotions were mixed. He's handsome... But he's evil! He's charming... But he's evil!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim raised his eyebrows. "I just think that I'm Tim Riddle. May I have your name?" Tim said smoothly. He let go off her hand and smiled charmingly.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex's brilliant green eyes narrowed slightly, "Alex... Alex Watson." she said slowly.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim smiled. "Nice to meet you, Miss Alex." Tim said. "Now I must go study." Tim added. Dumbedore nods and Tim winks once more and Alex and leaves.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex stared at his retreating form, mesmerized by his good looks. She reluctantly tore her eyes from him and looked at Dumbledore. "I'd better go, as well."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Dumbldore nods.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex smiled and ran out.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Gavin walked in and waited for Becky.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky followed him in and stood awkwardly just inside the door.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Gavin smiled, "Come on in! Don't worry, Dumbledore won't bite."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky laughed nervously and took a step further into the office.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dumbledore?" Gavin called. "There's a new student who needs her schedule!"

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 18, 2012 10:26PM) (new)

((Who's being Dumbledore?))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Umm, I'm not sure.))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hmmm, is Kenna Bear online? She seems to be Dumbledore))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((No, she's not right now. I guess we should just... wait?))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay...))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello?))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm here!))

Dumbledore looked up and smiled at the new student. "Ah, hullo Becky. I'll get your schedule." Dumbledore said, getting up. He took out a peice of paper from a folder. "There you go Becky. Work hard." Dumbeldore said, his blue eyes sparkling.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you sir," she smiled at him and quickly left, dragging Gavin by the wrist behind her.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Professor Dumbledore!" Seth called, "I'm here for my schedule and stuff."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Dumbledore smiled back. "Come in." Dumbledore called out.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth walked in and stood across from Dumbledore. He held out his hand.
"Seth Allington, sir."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Dumbledore nodded and took out his scheldule out of his folder. "There you go." Dumbledore said, giving him a kind smile.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you, sir." Seth said with a slight smile, then he turned and walked out.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Dumbledore nodded.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Professor Dumbledore!" Lucey called, knocking on the door. "Come in." Dumbeldore said softly. "Madi and Beth are doing a pollyjuice potion in moaning myrtle's bathroom. They snook into the potion's class room and stoll some ingretiants!" Lucey said.
Dumbeldore smiled. "I'm sure if they are breaking the rules they are doing in for a good cause." Dumbeldore said. Lucey shook her head. "But they have broken four, no five rules! Sneaking out late at night, sneaking into a classroom, stealing professor's proporty, going into moaning myrtle's bathroom, and creating the polly juice potion!" Lucey said, folding her arms across her chest. "You have also snook out late at night, went into the potoin master's classroom, and went into moaning myrtle's bathroom." Dumbledore said. Lucey was speachless. "But now you may go into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom and make a polly juice potion if it is nessasary. I will give those girls detention once they are done with what ever is needed." Dumbledore said. "But I did have good resons for the first two!" Lucey said, twisting her fingures. "I went into the potion master's classroom because he asked me to finish up an asighned potion for the next class." Lucey said. "And I had so many classes to finish and homework and such things that I had to do it tonight. I was finishing up when they walked in." Lucey said. Dumbledore smiled. "Okay then. I'll let you off the hook." Dumbledore said. Lucey grinned. "Thankyou Professor!" Lucey said. Dumledore nodded. "Now go to bed."

message 44: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((it wasn't polyjuice'))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm not sure what it was but it was awesome!))

message 46: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((:)))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

When they got to Dumblore's office Tessa looked like she was about to scream. The humanity had left her eyes and now they were blank. She was shaking alittle but her grip on her wand never losened and she refused to look at Scorpious either. She slowly lifted her hand that didn't hold the wand and knocked on the door

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Do you want to be dumbledore or should i?))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Um I guess you I'm not good at RPing a teacher.))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok cool))
Scorpious opened the door, and led Tessa in. Dumbledore sat calmly at his desk.

« previous 1 3 4