Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Places > Ballroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 143 (143 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 05, 2012 03:13PM) (new)

The ballroom was getting set up for the ball later this month.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth walked awkwardly into the ballroom. She never wore dresses, but now she was wearing http://www.chinawholesalelots.com/ima... ((but longer)). There was nobody there but her, Filch, Mrs. Norris, and Nearly Headless Nick.

message 3: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi walked in holding giarmos hand. "may I have this dance?" giarmo asked as he bent to kiss her hand. " but of course!" madi said with a giggle

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth walked in, and noticed Beth sitting over by herself.
"Hey cousin," He greeted her. She gave him a small smile.
"Hi Seth."
"So, have you been living up to Slytherin standards?" He asked. Beth shook her head.
"No way, I'm not you." Seth sighed.
"What a letdown, you're such an embarrassment." he said. Beth glared at him.
"Seth, we're family, I love you, but sometimes you seriously irritate me." She got up and went to talk to Nearly Headless Nick, leaving him alone.

message 5: by Ana (new)

Ana ((HAHAHAH found it sorry for bothering you kenna))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha! It's alright!))

message 7: by Ana (new)

Ana ((:D))

message 8: by Ana (new)

Ana Winter D.((wearing this dress but this is not how she looks http://www.promnightstyles.com/articl...)) walked into the ballroom looking around for a familiar face.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny and Gavin walked in holding hands.
Ginny's Dress
Ginny's Hair

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Teddy slid inside and took a seat, looking for pretty faces.

Beth watched as the couples filed in. Every now and then her eyes would flicker over to Seth to make sure he wasn't doing something he shouldn't be.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

James walked in and saw Beth. He grinned and walked towerd her. "Would you like to dance?" He asked. "I'm James Potter, the famose Harry Potter's son." James said winking.

message 12: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments after about 20 minutes of constant dancing madi plopped into a chair while giarmo went to fetch some butterbeer punch.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth looked up in shock. Whoa, famous James Potter.
"Um... ok!" She said, and stood up to dance with him. Oh wow, James Potter!!!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

James smiled charmingly and took her hand.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((really?!))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth blushed, she wasn't a very good dancer, but she followed James out to the dance floor anyways, just hoping she didn't have to move too much.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

James put his hand on her waist and held up her hand in his. He helped Beth follow his steps.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

James is really nice, Beth thought, He's a good dancer too.
The entire time, she could not stop smiling.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Teddy sat near the back of the room, watching out for any girls without dates.

message 20: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments rose- a first year hifflepuff- skipped in alone but gleefilly

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

A girl caught Teddy's eye. He was pretty sure her name was Rose. He stood and walked over to her.
"Hi, I'm Teddy Lupin." He said, grinning his winning smile at her.

message 22: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "oh my goodness gracious" rose squealed "you're THE Teddy lupin?!?"

message 23: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "guess what?" rose said " my MUM was in your DADs class when she was in her third year can you believe that!!" rose said " by the way I'm rose patil daughter of parvati." the little girl smiled sweetly

((so I guess if parvati got married her last name wouldn't be patil but I don't really care so its just gonna stay patil))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really? That's cool." Teddy said. He hadn't met anyone who knew his dad here, "Would you like to dance?" He asked and held out his arm.

message 25: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "of course!!" rose said bouncing.

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 07, 2012 09:36PM) (new)

Teddy led Rose out to the dance floor.

Beth and James sat down at a table to take a break from dancing for a second.

Seth kept an eye out. When he saw Beth dancing with a Gryffindor, he was furious. Not only that, he was a famous Gryffindor! Oh boy would she get yelled at tonight.
((Whew, it's a lot easier to keep track of 3 characters when they're in the same place!))

message 27: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments rose was smiling so much her nose was crinkled up. she also had super cute dimples! "you're a good dancer Teddy!" rose said

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned. Her dimples were so cute, "Thanks, you look really pretty."

message 29: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "well you look REALLY handsome" rose so loudly it made her giggle. ((ikr!!))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks." Rose was really nice. Hm, maybe this one's a keeper. Teddy thought. Usually he liked to only flirt, but Rose was really nice, and she was cute. Hm...

message 31: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments Rose considered their dancing. "This seems like a.. well like a more than friends dance"she thought. maybe Teddy ..the famous Teddy was interested in her!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

The song ended, but Teddy kept on dancing, hoping Rose would just go along with it. To be honest, he really didn't want to stop dancing with her.

message 33: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments Rose got the jist that he wanted to keep dancing so she continued to dance. she was hoping he would put his hand on her waist and draw her in a little closer.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

They danced quietly for a half a song. Without realizing it, Teddy drew her a little closer to him.

message 35: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments Rose was enjoying so close to him. She leaned onto him as they danced along to the song.

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 08, 2012 06:29PM) (new)

Teddy smiled. Rose was really nice, and pretty, and funny.

Beth smiled a little at James, "thanks for the dance." she said.

message 37: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments after another hour of dancing. Rose said " sorry Teddy but I'm so tired so...I think ill just head to bed now but really dancing was really fun." she grinned in a tired kind of way

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 09, 2012 01:31PM) (new)

"Ok, I think I'll head off too. Thanks for dancing with me." He smiled at her.

Beth stood up, "Thanks for the dance, James. I think I'll head off to bed." She smiled at him, and left. Seth watched her, and decided to follow her to the common room.

message 39: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments a silvery giraffe patrounous appeared in front of Teddy and said in roses sweet voice " I had fun dancing!" then quickly dissapeared.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Teddy chuckled and created his patronus, a platypus ((you know, because they're a bunch of different characteristics in one, and Teddy is a metamorphmagus)) and sent rose a message back, "Me too!"

message 41: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments victories flounces into the ballroom and smiled as she made her over to Teddy. "hi Teddy muffin!" she said sweetly

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Teddy turned to see victoire standing behind him.
"Victoire!" He said, shocked, "What are you doing here? I thought you went to beauxbatons." He stuttered.

message 43: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "oh yes well maman it was to far away and sent me here instead" she said with a little fake pout "I just got here this morning" she said now smiling at Teddy with her dazzlingly sparkly teeth.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh... ok." Teddy said. He started sweating. Wow was this awkward.

message 45: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "want to dance" she asked remembering how he had snogged her before hopping onto the hogwarts express

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, I was actually heading back to my dorm. I'm pretty tired." Teddy fake yawned. He felt his hair start to turn red from the embarrassment, "Good to see you Victoire, nighty night!"

message 47: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "wha- wait how are you tired!" victorie asked "do you mean to say that kiss at the train station meant nothing to you- you just went and found another girl!" she said a trickle of a tear running down her cheek

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Listen Victoire, I really don't have the time to get into this with you right now. I have to go to bed. There's this huge quiz tomorrow in... some class. Anyways, I'll see you around." Teddy said with bright red hair and a bright red face.

message 49: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments victories slumped to the ground as she wat he'd him go. even while crying she still looked beautiful....maybe someone else would come along

message 50: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi and giarmo left the ballroom and headed their seperate ways to bed

« previous 1 3