Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Places > Owlrey

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The owls all hooted together.

message 2: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi hummed a tune as she walked up the stairs to the owlry but she slipped and fell on her ankle "help " she cried hoping there was someone close by to help her out

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Mark was walking by and saw Madi. "Oh my!" He said, helping her up. "You alright?" He asked. He liked her, only as if she was a sister though.

message 4: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi looked into his eyes and tried to express the pain in her ankle as she foul hardly make out words "hospital wing quick" she sakd holding kn to him to stand up

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Mark nodded and lifted her up he ran to the hospital wing.

((Meet you there!))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth walked up the slippery steps to the owlry. She visited Dragon three times a week, this was one of those days.

message 7: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi headed up to the owlry to feed Kali miche

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth held Dragon on her arm. She'd been training him to be a little bit nicer than he had been before. Now he was... better than he was before.
"Madi, meet Dragon. Dragon, meet Madi."

message 9: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments * restart*
madi and beth made theo way up the slippery steps to the owlry

message 10: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments haha ops ignore that last o e lol

message 11: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "hullo dragon" madi said petting the beautiful creature " meet kk"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

haha, let just pretend it was right after "madi headed up to the owlry to feed Kali miche."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

oops, put that in (( )).

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((darn it i did it again!))

message 15: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((k))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aw, she's so pretty!" Beth said as she pet kk.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"When did you get her?" Beth asked.

message 18: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "my fifth birthday" she replied thinking if the realm ok were still Jere it would be their birthday not just hers

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey walked down the steps and saw people. She sighed. Lucey went over to her owl. "Send this to Dad and Mum." Lucey said, handing her letter to her owl. It soured out the window.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I got Dragon when I got accepted into Hogwarts," Beth told Madi. Then she saw Lucey walk in, "Hi Lucey."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey looked over her shoulder. "Hullo." She said walking over to them. "Pretty owls." She said awkwardly.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks," Beth held her arm out towards Lucey, "This is Dragon. What's your owls' name?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Magicwings." Lucey said with a small smile.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's cute." Beth said, smiling shyly at Lucey.

message 25: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "this is Kali miche" madi said gresturing yo her owl

message 26: by Elin (new)

Elin "Hello everyone! Your owls are so pretty! do you want some gurdyroot owlsnacks for them? They will protect your owls and make sure they dont deliver any rude or mean letters for you. A friend of mine sent me some yesterday and I have enough for everyone." Says Luna

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks Luna!" Beth said and fed Dragon a couple gurdyroots, "Do you have an owl?"

message 28: by Elin (new)

Elin "Oh yes! They are called Apollo and Artemis. It is them up there" Luna said and pointed at two silvery gray owls

message 29: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "their beautiful" madi said looking up and studying them

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh my gosh, they are! Are they related?" Beth asked.

message 31: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "ya they look liked they could be" madi said

message 32: by Elin (new)

Elin "Yes they are. They are twins" Luna said

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"When did you get them?" Beth asked.

message 34: by Elin (new)

Elin "since I was eleven. My grandma gave them to me just before I was going to Hogwarts" Luna said

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh cool, my parents got me Dragon when I was eleven too."

message 36: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "oh well I got kk when I was five" madi said hoping to avoid another explanation

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey studyed what Luna gave her and smiled. "Thanks Luna." Lucey said. She feed it to Magicwings.

message 38: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi tried to coax hers I.to Kali miche but she wouldn't take it. after talking about the real kk her emotions were fragile and she wanted to burst into years just seeing her owl refuse her.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Magicwings ate it then stuck out it's tongue and let out a moaning "Hoooo..."
Lucey stared at her owl. "Are you alright Magicwings?" Lucey asked.
Magicwings shuddered then flew off to deliver Lucey's letter.
Lucey let out a long sigh. "I should get going." Lucey said, waving to them both. Then she was gone up the stairs.

message 40: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "bye lucey" madi called in a shaky voice

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, I'd better get back too. I have this huge essay due that I need to finish." Beth said. She saw that Madi was upset and wanted to give her a second to be by herself to make her feel better.

message 42: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "oh ya sure bye" she said. as soon as beth walked put madi plopped down on the floor and stroked kk

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 20, 2012 09:03AM) (new)

Tessa stumbles into the owlry "midnight" she called a black owl with green eyes like hers flew onto her arm "take this to dad no stops hurry" she stood and watched as her owl flew away hoping this nightmare was over

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa walks back into the owlry "midnight are you back!?" she called her owl flew down happily "do you have a message for me yet" The owl just flew away as if to say not today but maybe tomorrow

message 45: by leap (new)

leap (indiefitleap) | 526 comments Mod
"tesssa!" Giovanni said running in "please I'm sorry jut talk to me!"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

turns around "why should I!! after what you said! you couls have asked the Twit dangling from his ankles i was fine" Tears run down her cheeks "im not supposed to cry. especialy in front of a gryffindor." falls to knees

message 47: by leap (new)

Giovanni rushed over to help her up he was extremley pale and trembling " listen I have no idea why I said that its just so unlike me" or is it hr thought now worrying he should have been a slytherin " what have I done!" he moaned pulling his curly brown hair over his eyes

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"now who needs the nurse" Tessa mummbles "nightmare!" she called "Go get madame Twit here cause i cant carry him myself" bringing him down to the floor

message 49: by leap (new)

((midnight?))
"no tesssa lets just talk" he said as he rocked curled up in a ball on the floor " I cant believe what I said but please don't go get pompfrey what if giarmo finds out hero hate me for sure!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((my owl))

"You need help" stokes his cheeck and laughs "but you do have to admit seeing my cousin hanging from his ankles was funny" smiles at him

« previous 1