Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Places > Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

"Noooo..." Moaned Myrtle.

message 2: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "oh myrtle, um sorry wrong bathroom" madi muttered as she ran out quickly, for everyone knew not to start a conversation with myrtle

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Myrtle turned around slowly and saw that she had ran out. "Ooohhh..." Moaned Myrtle.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth walked into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. She was writing a book of each of the castle ghosts stories. Myrtle was the first ghost she wanted to talk to.

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi was walking down the hall and saw beth go into moaning myrtles bathroom hardly anyone ever went there so she ran in and said "hello beth?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth turned around in surprise. Nobody ever went to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom
"Hi Madi, what are you doing here?"

message 7: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "well I saw you come in here and just wanted to let you know a ghost named myrtle lives in here" she said

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth nodded.
"I know, I'm writing a book about the Hogwarts ghosts. I was hoping Myrtle would talk to me about her ghost life."

message 9: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "that wont be hard she loves to talk about how she died and how she spends her daysin the ubend

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Haha, that's why i came to her first."

message 11: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "well ill leave before she comes because shes kinds well doesn't like me much

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Myrtle doesn't like anybody, really." Beth said, "I guess I'll see you around."

message 13: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "ya maybe" madi said

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth walked in, got he tales she needed from Moaning Myrtle, and then decided to go to the Slytherin common room to look for the Bloody Baron.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Myrtle looked over to them. "Why would you want to talk to me? A book? I hate books." Myrtle said. "One girl that it was funny to throw a book through my head." Myrtle said in a chocked up voice. "Your the girl that came into my bathroom and left after saying only a couple of words. Are you?" Myrtle said, facing Madi. "Noooo..." Myrtle said, going back into her stall.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Please Myrtle," Beth said, "This book will tell people more about you. Maybe then they won't be so mean."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Myrtle thought a moment. "Fine. But make it quick." Myrtle sat down by a window.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok, tell me about your experience here at Hogwarts." Beth said, leaning against an old sink.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Myrtle sighed. "Everyone bullies me and pretends that they didn't do it. Throwing things at me and not feeling sorry." Myrtle said coldly.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sorry, Myrtle." Beth said, "Maybe if people read my book they can realize that they're hurting your feelings and stop or say sorry."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Myrtle sniffled. "Let's get the book over with!" Myrtle screached.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth gulped, "Ooookkkkaaayyy, well I think that's all I need. Thanks Myrtle." Beth said and almost ran out of there.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Myrtle wached her walk afully fast off. Myrtle sniffed and turned around, moaning. "Nooo..."

message 24: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi and beth snuck into the bathroom.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"I hope Myrtle doesn't rat us out." Beth whispered.

message 26: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "she wont" madi said slyly

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool, lets get started!" Beth said, sitting down on the floor.

message 28: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "alright" madi said sitting in front of the cauldron she had placed here earlier that day. "first at the pig anoints" she directed

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alrighty." Beth dumped it in, "What next?"

message 30: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "house elf toenails" madi said handing beth the vile smelling gar. "and now we stir counter clockwise four times."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ugh, yuck!" Beth said as she poured in the toenails, "Ok, one...two...three...four..."

message 32: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "now we have to let it simmer so we'll hide it in a stall and come back tommorow night." madi said looking satisfied.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool! I'll meet you here tomorrow night after curfew!" Beth said excitedly. This was so awesome!

message 34: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "I know!" madi said excitedly see you tommorrow night

message 35: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi snick into the bathroom ready to finish the potion

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth tiptoed into Myrtles bathroom to find madi

message 37: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi looked up at beth and said excitedley " its ready!"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Awesome!" Beth said, "What should we do with it?" She asked.

message 39: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "drink it!" madi said "and take pictures!"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Haha!" Beth said. She heard a footstep outside the door, "Did you hear that madi?" She whispered.

message 41: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi nodded silently and pointed to a stall door. who else would be here in the middle of the night? she wondered.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth tiptoed into the stall, holding the bag of ingredients.

message 43: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi followed silently after her and brought the small copper caldron along

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth strode into the bathroom.
"Oh, Myrtle!" He yelled, "Come out of the U-bend!"

message 45: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi looked at beth panicking and whispered "muffilato" whith a flick of her wand

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is that Seth?" Beth whispered even though he couldn't hear them. ((haha, I just notice. Seth, Beth, they rhyme!))

message 47: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((lol!!)) "I I think so" madi whispered back

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Myrtle! Lets have some fun!" Seth yelled meanly.
"What do you want!?" Myrtle yelled, appearing in front of him.
"Just wondering why that Basilisk didn't die when it saw your ugly face!" Seth said evilly. Myrtle cried.
"Well at least I don't hide in bathroom stalls like SOME people!" She yelled. Beth froze.

message 49: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "shes not gonna rat us out!" madi said in a fierce whisper " she cant! we had a deal" madi looked mad and wooried

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth crossed her fingers. Please don't Myrtle Please don't Myrtle Please don't Myrtle!!!!!!

"What do you mean?" Seth asked.

« previous 1 3