Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Places > The Three Broomsticks

Comments Showing 1-50 of 419 (419 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

"Another butterbear." Murmerd Tom.

message 2: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "hullo madam rosmerta" madi said walking up to order a butterbeer

message 3: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments giarmo walked up behind madi "please ill by you a butterbeer madi" he said "kindly why don't you find us a table" "okay" madi said and pecked him on the cheek before graving a table she hoped that a little kiss was okay "he doesn't have a girlfriend and he asked me to the ball" she thought

message 4: by Allie (new)

Allie | 212 comments Sean walked in flipping his hair out of his eyes. He looked around, looking at everyone.

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "hullo sean" madi called a few tables away " would you like to join giarmo and I for a buttterbeer". madi thought sean was really nice and she knew giarmo wouldn't mind his joint them

message 6: by Allie (new)

Allie | 212 comments Sean nodded, "Sure." he said. He walked over to their table.

message 7: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments giarmo came over to the table and was surprised but not unpleased go see sean there "hey man what's up!?" he ales the likeable 4th year

message 8: by Allie (new)

Allie | 212 comments Sean shrugged, "Nothing just wanted to see if anyone I knew was in here." he grinned.

message 9: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments giarmo grabbed another butterbeer and handed it to him. "we've been loaded with work lately, have you?"

message 10: by Allie (new)

Allie | 212 comments Sean shrugged, "Enough." he said, "Not too much but still enough that I have limited time to spend with my friends." he said.

message 11: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments although she wouldn't admit it she had hoped the two boys would strike up conversation so it wasn't just her and giarmo, she wasn't sure she wasready to be alone with him quite yet.

message 12: by Allie (new)

Allie | 212 comments Seth grinned at Madi, "So how have you guys been?" he asked making conersation.

message 13: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "well ive been great!" giarmo said with a smile "madi agreed to go to the dance with me". madi blushed " I cant wait were going tomorrow night" she said quietly

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim looked over at them and glared.

message 15: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi tried to pretend she couldn't see Tim staring at them beacause he was quite frigtdning

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim glared harder and harder. Madi was so...odd. So...beautiful. Someone he'd want to flirt with. He walked over to her and sat down at the table. "Hey beautiful." He said, smiling charmingly at Madi. "I over heard something about a ball...I'm sorry, but I'm already taken." Tim scooted closer. His nose was almost tuching her cheek. "I'll take you next time though." Tim said.

message 17: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "what are you doing" giarmo asked Tim forcefully and noticeing maris frightened look he added " get away from her" and grabbed madis hand

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim laughed and raised his wand. "Make me." He whisperd feircly.

message 19: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi burst into tears because Tim was now clawinhg into her arm "giarmo help" she said "hey" he yelled at Tim attracting lots if attention and brought some seventh yearscloser with wands out "get off her now or I swear ill use whatever spell it takes to get you off her" he yelled "what's going on over her" madam rosmerta said "Tim you're hurting that child stop"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex bit her lip and pushed the door open. She stared, shocked, at the scene around her. "Tim!" she cried. "You foul, evil cockroach!"

message 21: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi looked at Alex with tears running down her face " I'm going to get dumbledore" someone yelled and ran out the door

message 22: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((what r we gonna do now!! Kennan was Tim!:())

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((We'll have to... Wait, I guess.))

Alex glared at Tim, "I am not going to the ball with you."

message 24: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((waiting..:( come back Kennan come back!!))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((*Kenna* It's alright though! I'm here! Sorry!))

Tim glared at Alex. "Why not? I was just trying to make a friend but that stupid Giarmo made me stop!" Tim said angryly.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because you're evil, vile..." Alex listed off some reasons. "Annoying, stupid, foul, and much more." Her eyes flashed- she was dangerously close to freaking out.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth watched all this happen from a table a few feet away. Tim was in her house, was she supposed to do something? She couldn't let him hurt her... when she made sure nobody was looking, she raised her wand, and zapped the arm Tim was hurting madi with. Then she quickly moved tables so that nobody would think it was her.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim screamed and turned around with is wand up, yelling Stupefy, but no one was there. He turned to Alex. "I never liked you anyway." Tim hissed, walking off.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex shrugged, "Fine."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim rolled his eyes.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex glared at Tim and turned around, her long hair flowing behind her. She looked around and walked out.

message 32: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "oh madi I'm so glad you're okay" giarmo said

message 33: by Allie (new)

Allie | 212 comments Sean just watched, he wasn't real sure what to do. Tim was in his house after all. He sighed. "Well I think that I have to go now." he said standing up abruptly. He didn't like to get involved in other people's conflicts, although he sometimes starts his own.

message 34: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "oh right well bye sean" madi said her face pale and tear streaked

message 35: by Allie (new)

Allie | 212 comments Sean waved, "Bye Made, Bye Giarmo." he said moving towards the door. He cast one last look behind him and exited.

message 36: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "come on madi lets go" giarmo said wiping her eyes with a tissue he contoured with his wand

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim wached Madi and Alex leave with anger in his eyes.

message 38: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 11, 2012 11:23PM) (new)

*different day*
Seth and Scorpius walked into the Three broomsticks with their heads held high and ordered a couple butterbeers. Some first years in the corner were staring, so Scorpius took out his wand, and flicked it. Their hair started to slowly turn purple.
"Oh, nice dude!" Seth said, "But they're first years, they'll tell on you." Scorpius shrugged.
"It's temporary... I think." He said with a wicked grin.

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 11, 2012 11:23PM) (new)

Seth and Scorpius were at the Three broomsticks together for a while. Eventually Seth got up, planning to have some 'fun' with Myrtle in her bathroom. Scorpius sat at his table, waiting for some excitement.

message 40: by Allie (new)

Allie | 212 comments April walked into The Three Broomsticks and saw Scorpio, she walked over to him.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Scorpio watched as some girl walked towards him.

message 42: by Allie (new)

Allie | 212 comments April rolled her eyes at him, she sat across from him.

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 11, 2012 11:23PM) (new)

"You the new girl?" Scorpius asked.

message 44: by Allie (new)

Allie | 212 comments April rolled her eyes again, "Nope, 7th year, and why would you think I was the new girl?" she asked brushing her hair out of her eyes.

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 11, 2012 11:24PM) (new)

"Haven't seen you around." Scorpius said, taking a sip of his butterbeer, "I'm Scorpius."

message 46: by Allie (new)

Allie | 212 comments April grinned, "You haven't seen me around?" she asked, laughing, "And I'm April."

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 11, 2012 11:24PM) (new)

"Good to meet you." Scorpius said, "Can I get you a butterbeer?"

message 48: by Allie (new)

Allie | 212 comments April smiled, "Yes please." she said.

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 11, 2012 11:24PM) (new)

"Hey! Butterbeer over here!" Scorpius yelled at the bartender, Rosmerta.

message 50: by Allie (new)

Allie | 212 comments April grinned and watched him, "What year are you?" she asked him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9