Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Places > Great Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 268 (268 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Luke ran in and stuffed his face.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim walked over to Alex. "Hey, Miss Alex." Tim said, grinning with a red glint in his eye. "Look, I've heard that there'll be a ball soon, and when I think about that I think about a beaticul, nice young lady named Alex Watson. Would she like to come with me?" Tim asked smoothly.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex looked at him, "Maybe..." she said. "If you'll give up your evil ways and dark look." she smiled innocently.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim raised an eyebrow. "What evil ways, what dark look?" Tim asks.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex rolled her eyes, "Your evil ways! I know that you're slightly," she put a great deal of sarcasm on that word, "evil. And your look, isn't it a bit goth? Dark?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim laughed. "Am I that evil and dark. Well, I guess I am if you say so. And I'll do it, just for you." Tim said, taking a small step closer.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex frowned and bit her lip. He's a bit close... her mind warned her. "Would you? 'Cause I don't believe it..."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim grinned, taking one more step closer, there noses almost tuching. "I'll do anything for you Alex Watson." Tim said, truthfuly. For now....

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((I have to go eat dinner!!))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex looked uncomfortable, "Can I... Think about it?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Darn! Byeee!))

Tim shrugs. "Sure." Tim said with a smile. "Think about it until you think 'yes'." Tim joked. "I'm kidding." Tim added quickly.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex nodded stiffly and ran out of the Great Hall.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim wached her run.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex hurried into the Great Hall, "Tim? Would you like to go to Hogsmeade with me?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim was leaning against a wall. He looked over and Alex and grinned. He walked over to her, near the wall and leaned his arm against the wall. He was pretty close to her. "I never thought you'd ask." He said, grinning.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex smiled, "All right then!"

((She'll come into the Three Broomsticks, where Tim already is I guess))

message 17: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments (( k :)))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(( =-) ))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex stormed into the Great Hall and sat at her table. "I hate Tim," she muttered. "He's a foul, evil cockroach."

message 20: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((fouls loathsome evil little cockroach- Hermione)) ((Hehe))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny wached Alex with raised eyebrows.

message 22: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((lol madi is in two places at once!!! dang it!:)))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's alright! It's not a rule in this group! Ginny is in like amillion places at once! Haha!))

message 24: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((ikr))

message 25: by Allie (new)

Allie | 212 comments Sean walked into the Great Hall, trying to foget the scene at Three Broomsticks. He sat down at his table not really paying attention to much.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Leah wrote: "((fouls loathsome evil little cockroach- Hermione)) ((Hehe))"

((Yep! That's where I got it from, actually :) ))

Alex stared at the food on her plate, not eating.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny noticed Alex angryish face. She got up and walked over to her. "What happened?" She asked.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex looked up at her, anger drawn on every inch of her face. She was clearly trying not to let her anger out. Her voice shook with anger as she spoke, "Tim. That foul, evil, loathsome cockroach..."

message 29: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi walked in looking extremley pale with giarmo by her side walking with her

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex bit her lip and looked at Madi, clearly wanting to say something. She shook her head and looked at her hands.

message 31: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi sat down next to her knowing Alex felt guilty

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex glanced at Madi, "I'm so sorry about Tim..."

message 33: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "no dont be" madi stammered " you didn't know he was going to do that"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"I should have realized!" Alex sighed.

message 35: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "Alex" madi said as a small grin appeared on her lips "its not your fault really I should have not let inimical get close enough to me anyway you did more than sean, he just sat there!"

message 36: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((inimical=him sorry!))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex looked over at Sean, "That's all right. No need to get angry with him. What could he have done?"

message 38: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "I don't know, but I can see why he wouldn't want to be on Tim's bad list" madi replied " I mean they are in the same house after all"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex nodded, "Exactly."

message 40: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "well I'm not in any mood to eat so I suppose ill go back to the common room" Mario said akwardly

message 41: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((madi!!! grrrrr))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Annoying spellcheck :) ))

Alex nodded again, "Okay. Bye Madi."

message 43: by Allie (new)

Allie | 212 comments Sean looked over at Alex, "I know I should have done something, but I didn't know what I could do." he shook his head, "I feel terrible." he said.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Tim glanced at Alex and growled. Tim looked down at his list.

People to hate and get back:

Ginny
Lucey
Mark
Brandon

Tim thought a moment. "Who should I add?" He asked himself. He grinned and added onto his list:

Beth
Madi
Giarmo
Alex

Alex bounced around in his head. She was so pretty and oh so nice and angry. He loved girls like that. He needed her back. He was going to need to do something to get her back. Something that will make him win. Tim needed to use all the charm he had left. He crossed off Alex.

Alex

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ally ~Loves Tom Felton~ wrote: "Sean looked over at Alex, "I know I should have done something, but I didn't know what I could do." he shook his head, "I feel terrible." he said."

Alex shook her head, "No. You did not need to do anything. We need as few people as possible to get on his bad list." She narrowed her eyes at Tim, "Ooh, I hate him."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth walked into the Great Hall, looking for the Bloody Baron. He was sitting on the edge of the Slytherin table. She sat on the opposite side of the ghost.

message 47: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments giarmo walked I to the great hall to eat breakfast

message 48: by Allie (new)

Allie | 212 comments Sean nodded. "You know he didn't seem that bad when I first met him." he said, also looking at Tim.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex raised an eyebrow, "He didn't? Yes- Wait, no, you're right. He didn't. In fact, he seemed rather charming." she said.

message 50: by Allie (last edited Jun 18, 2012 10:26AM) (new)

Allie | 212 comments Sean nodded, "Yeah I got that vibe to, Goodness I hate him." he said, "Though I don't show it, I mean I just get along you know." he said looking over at her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6