Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Places > Forbidden Forest

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

"No! I'm not going in!" Jackson yelled. Tom pushed harder.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth sat at the base of one of the trees in the Forbidden Forest, reading. Most of the students found it scary, but it wasn't too bad. It was pretty calm. She could still see the castle and if she took just a few steps then she would be out of the forest. This was one of her favorite spots on the grounds.

message 3: by Elin (new)

Elin Luna couldn't understand why people thought the forest was scary. She used to come here every day and pet the unicorns and talk to the centaurs. And the best thing was that she could sing and dance as much as she wanted. She used to do that inside the school but people stared at her like she was weird, "Wonder why" she thought

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth looked up, and saw a girl walking near the forest. She was in hufflepuff... Luna.
"Luna? Is that you?" Beth called.

message 5: by Elin (last edited Jun 17, 2012 05:04PM) (new)

Elin "Yes it is me" Luna said, she had never seen Beth in here before. " are you visiting the centaurs too?" she asked Beth

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth shook her head.
"They're a little deeper in the forest. I just like it here. It's quiet."

message 7: by Elin (new)

Elin "Oh Okay, I have never seen you here before, do you use to be here" Luna asked.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, I come here all the time. Do you?"

message 9: by Elin (new)

Elin "Yes, me too"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you do here? I just come here to read."

message 11: by Elin (new)

Elin "Okay, I like to see the animals in here. They are so friendly, especially the thestrals and unicorns. And the centaurs are really kind too, we talk every day"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really? I'd be sooo scared to talk to the centaurs. They're so... intimidating."

message 13: by Elin (new)

Elin "Oh no they are really nice, as long as you are kind to them too"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Interesting... I'll try talking to them next time I'm here."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jackson yelled out again when Tom pushed him more. "What's your secret? Why wont you go into the forrbiden forest?" Tom yelled. Jackson pushed him away and ran.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth watched the two boys fight at the edge of the forest. "What do you think's going on?" She asked Luna.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Jackson ran over to Beth and Luna. "Hide me." He said scardly. It was almost midnight. 11:50. He had to hide until Tom left. Hopfully that would be before midnight.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why what's the matter?" Beth asked while she pushed him behind a tree.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Jackson shook his head.
Tom looked around. "Jackson..." He said. "I know you are here somewhere! Get into the forest for me!" Tom yelled.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"He left, I think he ran towards the lake," Beth said, pointing him away from where Tom was hiding.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Jackson was hiding. Haha!))

Jackson took in a silent, deep breath.
Tom frowned. "I thought I saw him run over here." He said. Then he shrugged and ran to the lake.
Jackson smiled gratefuly at Luna and Beth. "Thankyou." He said breathlessly. He ran into the forest...deep into the forest.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((oops, my bad, sorry!))
"Where do think he's going?" Beth asked Luna as they watched Jackson run into the forest.

message 23: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((who's tom? did you mean Tim?))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think he's just a different student))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, Tom is just a random mean Slytherin student and Tim is Voldemorts nephew.))

message 26: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((kk thx!))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((yup yup ;) ))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Your welcome!))