Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Hufflepuff > Hufflepuff Girls Dormitory

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary sat on her bed and read.

message 2: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments rose sat down on her bed and admired her bed hangings so glad she was finnaly here!

message 3: by Elin (new)

Elin Luna sat down on the floor and read the Quibbler

message 4: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "oh hullo" rose said looking at the girl " who're you?"

message 5: by Elin (new)

Elin Luna took her eyes of the magazine "I am Luna but I am called Li, And you are Rose" Luna said looking at Rose

message 6: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "erm ya that's um that's me hi Li" she said looking at the queer girl

message 7: by Elin (new)

Elin Luna started humming a song and went back to the magazine

message 8: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi thuought li was a bit odd but she liked her anyway

message 9: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((I meant rose before sorry!))

message 10: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments rose walked in her cute dress from the ball and flopped tiredly onto her bed smiling to herself and thinking of Teddy.

message 11: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments Victorie who was just ti usher getting ready for the ball when a first year named rose came in smiling like crazy. "have you been dancing" victoire said smiling at the little girl "oh yes yes yes" rose said and with the most wonderful guy!" thinking the 'guy' would be some little first year she asked "who?" "the Teddy Lupin!" rose exclaimed. "WHAT?" victorie screeched.victorie stomped out and to the ball leaving rose stunned.

message 12: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments Although she was now quite shaken Rose decided to take the moment she was alone to try out a new spell her mom had taught her. She said the incantation and her patrounus, a silvery giraffe, appeared. "I had fun dancing!" she said clearly and then pictured Teddy with all her might. her trusty patrounus (that she had been producing secretly with her moms wand since five years old) should take Teddy that message.

message 13: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments victorie poked her tearstained face out of the door and looked at Teddy waiting

message 14: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments victorie walked back into the dorm dissapointed but glad that she and Teddy had talked although she still didn't understand why he didn't like the nickname she gave him ..as God cousins and all

message 15: by leap (new)

leap (indiefitleap) | 526 comments Mod
*new night* Victorie made it back to the dorm early again. She had been acting quite depressed andcwas not speaking to anyone lately

message 16: by Angeline (new)

Angeline Joseph (angelineravenclaw) | 5 comments Angeline burst in the room. 'Hi Guys! I'm Angeline and I'm your new roommate!'