Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Hufflepuff > Hufflepuff Common Room

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack sat down on the couch and thought who he should ask to the ball.

message 2: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "hi jack" rose said

((1. high jack sounds ya know haha
2. what year is jack in?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack looked up. "Hullo." He said, smiling.

((1.Haha!
2. 5th what year is Rose in?))

message 4: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((first))

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments 'are you going with anyone to the ball?" rose asked

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack nodded. "But I don't have anyone to go with." Jack said sadly.

((I'm changing the time again! Haha!))

message 7: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "you could go with me" rose said giggling "as a friend" she said. she was nodding but she wanted to see how jack reacted

message 8: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((nodding= kidding. sorry!))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jack shrugged. "Sure." He said calmly. "But you have to promise me not to fall in love with me." Jack kept in a laugh. He knew she was kidding and he knew that he was kidding about her falling in love with him. He just wanted to see how Rose would react.

message 10: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "oh jack" madi said with a longing look on her face " I'm not sure that's possible" she could barley contain her laughfter now'

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((*Rose))

Jack's mouth dropped. "Well..." He said, grinning. He laughed. "Everyone knows that we would never go out together." Jackson laughing.

message 12: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((oh ya rose oops)) rose burst out laughing now attracting lots of strange looks but not really caring.

message 13: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments victorie walked into the common room but quickly ran up to her dorm when she saw Teddy walk in.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Victoire wait!" He yelled as she ran up the stairs.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Victoire please just talk to me. We can work this out, I don't want you mad at me." He called up the stairs.

message 16: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments victorie came down the stairs and plopped into an armchair "okay fine" she said

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Teddy sat across from her, "Look, I didn't mean to lead you on or anything. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings."

message 18: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "okay" she said still refusing to look at him

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're a great girl, but not for me. I like the girl I met at the ball. You'll find someone, it just isn't me."

message 20: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "I know Teddy its just...do you know how long ive had a crush on you?" she asked finnally looking up

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He shook his head.

message 22: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "since I was four" she said looking at Himmler lovingly " so ive had such high hopes for so long that its really hard for me to except that were not meant for each other okay?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Teddy bit his lip. Wow was this awkward.
"I'm sorry, Victoire, really I am." He didn't know what else to say.

message 24: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments she sighed " its fine, but, can we still be friends?" she asked looking up at him

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course we can be friends," Teddy said, "I mean, we see each other all the time out of school, how could we not be friends?"

message 26: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "I don't know its just sometimes I can be demanding or whatever and just wasn't sure if you just didn't like me as a girlfriend or if you completley bated me because really other than you Teddy I hardly have any friends!" she said looking extremley depressed

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aw, I'm sorry Victoire. I do like you as a friend. Once people get to know you, you'll have tons of friends." He said.

message 28: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments she sighed and said " I'm sorry if this is awkward for you Teddy but ive no one else to talk to about these things because you know my mums not exactly the ' honey lets sit down and talk' kind of person." she said she obviously felt bad for dumping all this on yeddy

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can talk to me. We're friends. Your mum is nice..." he said. She was right though, Fleur wasn't really motherly.

message 30: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "thanks for...we'll everything." victorie said looking a little less downcast.

just then rose walked in and saw Teddy " hi Teddy!" she said running over and then she saw victorie and instantly shrunk back " hi rose" victorie said putting on a smile. " I think Teddy wants to ask you something" she said smiling

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Teddy blushed, "Uh yeah. I was heading over to Hogsmeade. Do you maybe... want to come with me? Like a... you know... date?" He stuttered.

message 32: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "SURE!" rose said smiling at Teddy and victorie. victorie smiled back

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you, Teddy mouther to Victoire, "That's great! Lets go!"

message 34: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((mouther that's a new one- lol I know what u meant also meet you in the three broomsticks with rose

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((see you there!))

message 36: by Angeline (new)

Angeline Joseph (angelineravenclaw) | 5 comments Angeline walks into the room and stands awkwardly. 'Ummm... Hi guys! I'm Angeline.' smiling forcefully,feeling really uncomfortable.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Clara looked over her shoulder at Angeline. She grinned and jumped up and down, clapping her hands. She ran over to her. "Hullo, Angeline. I love you name! I'm Clara!" Clara said excitedly. "You must be the new girl that my my friends were talking about. It's nice to meet you!" Clara said happily, holding out her hand.

message 38: by Angeline (new)

Angeline Joseph (angelineravenclaw) | 5 comments Angeline took Clara's hand, feeling glad that finally someone is accepting her.'Hey, Clara,would you mind showing me my classes?,'said Angeline,'The prefects are no help and Peeves is always throwing dungbombs at me!'

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Clara nodded. "Peeves is like that! What a dope! The only people that he's afraid of is The Bloody Barron and some of the teachers, those are the warnings I give him." Clara chuckled for a moment. "Let's see, Professor Dumbledore gives everyone their list of their classes. Come along with me and we can go see him!" Clara added. Then she started to walk to Professor Dumbledore's office.

message 40: by Angeline (new)

Angeline Joseph (angelineravenclaw) | 5 comments ((Isn't Dumbledore suppose to be dead? Aren't we continuing after Harry Potter saved the world?))