Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Slytherin > Slytherin Girls Dormitory

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wonder who is dating David." Sharole said to Kiely. "I dunno." Kiely said.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth sat on her bed, pretending not to listen, but listening. She knew it was someone in Gryffindor because she'd heard some Gryffindor girls talking about it in one of her classes. If the rest of her House knew, they would freak out.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiely looked over at Beth. "Hey Beth!" Sharole called. "Do you know who is dating David?!"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth bit her lip. If she told them, then her whole house would freak out and GRyffindor and Slytherin would really get in fights. If she didn't she'd be betraying her house. Wait! she was a slytherin, she knew how to twist her words...
"I don't know who he is dating." It was true, she didn't know the girl exactly, just her house.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiely and Sharole sighed. "Darn." Kiely said walking off with Sharole behind her.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Girls house meeting come to the common room!" Tessa ran back out

message 7: by leap (new)

leap (indiefitleap) | 526 comments Mod
((hmm can me and nicole finish or thing in the common room real quick:)))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Actually this could make things kinda interesting! Oh wait, Beth should be in that meeting...))

message 9: by leap (new)

leap (indiefitleap) | 526 comments Mod
((ok but is the meeting at 2a.m. I'm just...confused sorry if I'm being annoying...and stuff..))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((not annoying but i"ll make it fun :) ))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((cool! sounds awesome))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(("we need everybody first))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((what should i do with Beth? She's a slytherin and at the moment she's invisible...))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((she can hear so its fine))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((K cool))

message 16: by Imaan (new)

Imaan Can I join?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Don't forget to use (()) when talking normally and " " when your character is talking!))

Kiely and Sharole walked over to Tessa, looking at each other before sitting down. "What is so important as to ruin our daily gossip?" Kiely said angrily.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Petal looked up from the book she was hiding, rather conspiciously. She sighed; Kiely and Sharole and their gossip.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wow......This was forever ago.... And Tessa already left.....))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh wow, it was! Ok, never mind! Kiely and Sharole didn't do anything but continue their gossip!!!))

Kiely and Sharole giggled as they talked about dancing dates. "I soooo want Pierre!" Kiely said, giggling again. Sharole sighed. "It's to bad that he already has a girlfriend, Rosey!" She said. Kiely smacked her fist against the floor. "I will KILL her slowly and painfully!"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Petal looked up again, for once wishing she had detention. She never wanted that, but at least she could read the diary of Anne Frank underneath the table. She often thought Kiely and Sharole could have made awesome Hufflepuffs, all they ever did was gossip.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Petal wonderd if she could nonverbally Disillusion herself to get away. She frowned, wondering if anyone would notice her gone. Probably not, no-one ever even speaks to me, she thought.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't you agree?!" Kiely hissed at Petal. "Shouldn't Rosey be killed slowly and painfully?!" She screamed. Sharole stared at Kiely with wide eyes.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 22, 2012 10:19AM) (new)

Petal looked up from her book. "Uh-" she said, not knowing what to say. She didn't mind Rosey, and really? No-one should die for dating someone. Her comment didn't make her situation better. "No," she decided, plucking up the courage to say what she thought. "No, she shouldn't. Because all she did was date Pierre, so that makes her deserve to die? Not likely!" She narrowed her eyes, head-to-head with Kiely. "I don't like you, Kiely. You know why? Because you're mean and all you do is for personal gain! You're such a hypocrite and there's NOTHING BETWEEN YOUR EARS BUT FLUFF AND LIPSTICK! NOTHING!" she ranted, letting what had been bottled up inside her wash out, letting the lava that was her rage erupt from the mouth of the volcano. She stood up and stormed over to the other side of the room, glaring at Kiely and Sharole.

((Sorry for the rant! I just think Petal should have let something out!))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Kiely stood where she was, shocked. "Did she just... just... did she just do that?!" She yelled. Sharole smirked. "She does have a point you know." She said. Kiely rolled her eyes and stormed out of the room. Sharole smiled at Petal and walked over to her. "Hey, that was awesome! Really, she needs people to stand up to her more often! You inspired me!" Sharole said, meaning every word.

((Ha! It's okay, Kiely really needed something like that to happen to her! Haha! It was funny!))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Petal smiled at Sharole. "Thanks," she said, in awe. What a day! Kiely had had someone standing up to her; it had been Petal herself!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Sharole grinned. "No problem." She said. "May I sit down with you?" She asked her, shifting her feet nervously, hoping that Petal wouldn't mind becoming a friend with her now that she had none.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Petal smiled. "Of course. Everyone deserves a friend." She paused a second. "Maybe even me."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Sharole grinned and sat down beside her. "Of course you deserve a friend. You are one of the greatest people I know!" She told her, punching her softly in the arm with a smile.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Petal rubbed her cheek, like she always did when she was thinking. "How long will this meeting be?" she complained.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Sharole shook her head. "I really have no idea. But I don't think that we really have to stay." She replied.

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 26, 2012 07:09AM) (new)

Petal bolted upwards. "Good!" she laughed. "Off to the library, I think!"

((Kenna, why don't you bring Kiely back into the picture?))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Sharole laughed. "That's sounds awesome! I haven't been to the library in forever!" She said with a huge grin.

((Okay!))

Kiely walked back in, shooting a scowl at Sharole and Petal.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((I feel so alone. :( ))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(( :'( is there anything I can do?))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Make someone for Tess so she isn't alone :D ))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ha! Ok!))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thanks! You are now the best!))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ha! Thanks! I made her a guy that likes her! Is that good?))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenna~Imagination Creator wrote: "Sharole laughed. "That's sounds awesome! I haven't been to the library in forever!" She said with a huge grin.

((Okay!))

Kiely walked back in, shooting a scowl at Sharole and Petal."

"Let's go then!" called Petal, thrusting her hand into her pocket for her wand as she returned Kiely's glare. Her eyes narrowed; they were daggers thrusting through Kiely's heart.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Sharole scowled back at Kiely. Sharole nodded to Petal and pulled out her wand out also. "Let's go before things get dirty." She whispered to Petal.
Kiely rolled her eyes and tossed some hair off of one shoulder.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"OK," said Petal, scurrying down the stairs and outside the common room.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Sharole ran after Petal.

((Meet you at the library!))

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) shuhan storms into the dormitory with Love running after her.

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "Oh, Love...gone all softy with me now?" she asked sarcastically.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She followed them quickly. "I like Love, because she embraces being a Slytherin, because this is as good as it gets. This is your welcome. This is how your life comes around. You torture the other houses and hate Gryffindor it's how it works around here." Tessa said quickly

Shuhan [On Leave] (Inyourclosetinyourhead) "Thank you but you have already said that!" fumed shuhan sarcastically!