Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Gryffindor > Gryffindor Girls Dormitory

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who do you like, Crysty?" Mckayla asked. Crysty blushed. "Brandon." She said.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily walked in and sat on her bed.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily walked up to the third girls dormitory, & sat on the foot of her bed, trying to telepathically reach a dragon.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily looked up. "Hello. It's Lily, isn't it?" she said, smiling slightly at their same names.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily laughed. "Yup. You're the second year Lily, & I'm the third year Lily."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah!" Lily laughed.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"You know, this is gonna get confusing at some point. People are already confusing me with you because of our red hair". Lily brushed hair out of her eyes.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily smiled. "How are we going to keep them from becoming even more confused, then?" she asked.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know..."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well," Lily began, "we do have different last names. Many people call others by their last names..."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"My last name is Ryder. That's a terrible last name. And don't your brothers already use your last name?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"My last name is Ryder. That's a terrible last name. And don't your brothers already use your last name?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you mean?" she asked. "That my brother's are already called Potter, or that they call me Potter? 'Cause they never call me Potter..."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"That your bother's are already called Potter!" lily laughed

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, of course," Lily said, smiling. "But they look nothing like me! It's quite hard to get us mixed up."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Duh! But... Oh nevermind. I just thought it would get annoying for you if you were called the same thing your brothers were called."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whatever you'd like," Lily said, waving it off. "I'll just let people call me whatever they'd like."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ditto for me... We can always just set them straight!" Lily said with a smile

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes," Lily said.

message 21: by maura (new)

maura Harlie walked in nervously, looking around. She found an open bed and sat down. She started to unpack her things. After everything was unpacked she hung up 4 Harry Styles posters above her bed.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily looked over at Harlie. She made a face at the posters, but smiled at Harlie.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

The other Lily looked at the posters, grimaced, & walked over to Harlie. "Hi" she said. "I'm Lily-the third year."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"And I'm Lily, the second year," Lily said, smiling.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Everyone gets us confused."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Indeed," Lily said.

message 27: by maura (new)

maura She smiled.
"I'm Harlie. Its nice to meet you ladies!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you, too, Harlie," Lily said. "Are you new?"

message 29: by maura (new)

maura "Um...yes." She said nervously looking at her, not feeling comftrable.

message 30: by maura (new)

maura Hadley Star •Don't let the Muggles get you down!• wrote: "Lily looked over at Harlie. She made a face at the posters, but smiled at Harlie."

>:(

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry... *scared smile*))

"Oh, don't worry!" Lily said, then looked at her hands. "I'll leave you to unpack." She walked back to her bed.

message 32: by maura (new)

maura "Im finished but thank you." She replied

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily nodded.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

The OTHER Lily watched the whole confrontation, and when the OTHER OTHER Lily (This Is So Confusing!My Lily is now talking ok?)was done talking, she walked up to Harlie, and said " Your a Harry Styles fan? Louis is so much cuter!"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily ((Potter)) laughed.

message 36: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((lol I love where this convo is going!))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(( :) ))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((I know! Waiting for the faceoff of who's cuter in 1D!))

message 39: by maura (new)

maura Alyssa wrote: "The OTHER Lily watched the whole confrontation, and when the OTHER OTHER Lily (This Is So Confusing!My Lily is now talking ok?)was done talking, she walked up to Harlie, and said " Your a Harry Sty..."

"Oh, I dont mind. That way, when I meet him I can date him and YOU can date Louis!" She said with a cheeky smile.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Haha! Yea, not very likely, but ok!"

message 41: by maura (new)

maura She smiled.
"Oh, actually I think I have an extra Louis poster in my bags." She said digging through her sutcase.
She pulled this out:
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=louis+...
She raised an eyebrow at Lily.
"You want it?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

" Um, sure." Lily said taking the poster

message 43: by maura (new)

maura "Wait a second!!!" Harlie said, seeing something else in her bags. She dug and dug until she found what she was looking for.
"My OTHER posters!!!" she said, hanging up the 6 other Harry posters on her wall.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily rolled her eyes.

message 45: by maura (new)

maura Harlie noticed her but didnt care.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Crysty and Mckayla screamed at the sight of Lily Potter. They ran to her. "HOW IS IT POSIBAL THAT YOUR FAMOSE AND I'M NOT!" Mckayla said. "Can I have your autograph?" Crysty asked. "I want to be famose too!" Mckayla said. Crysty smiled and pulled Mckayla away. She whispered something in her ear. "Mabey if we become her friend we will be famose too." Crysty whispered. Mckayla smiled. "Then we will prank her and be even more famose." Mckayla planned. They came back. "We were thinking because you are like the nicest person alive we could mabey be your friend?" Crysty asked.

message 47: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((whoa!! backstabbers!))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((I know right?! Iam so glad I'm not Lily Potter. Sorry Hadley Star!))

message 49: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((I just love all ur evil charries kenna!))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Woah... They said what to Lily??? :) ))

Lily held up her hands, a move that showed self-defense. "Hey, I'm not famous," she said slowly. "My dad is. Not me. Got it? Thanks for inquiring, bye." She rolled her eyes and opened a book.

« previous 1