medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Palace Kitchen

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Rp

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Will searched what his senses already told him was the kitchen. Blindly he reached into the farthest cupboard and removed a slice of pumpkin bread, which he ate quickly, hoping no one was watching him.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Jenna entered the kitchen and upon seeing Will she ran over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist in a hug.

Even though Will could not see, he knew that it was Jenna. He smiled and turned in to hug her back.

She released him and said happily, "I'm so glad I found you Will! We haven't had each others company in ages."

"I was just with you yesterday," Will said with a smile. Looking down at the girl he could not see.

Jenna had promised Will when they were both young that she would be his eyes... And she kept her promise.

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren walked into the kitchen "Morning loves." she said smiling greeting them with her usual greetings

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Jenna smiled at the Loren and curtsied:
"M'lady what a nice surprise."
Will bowed after Jenna:
"Princess."

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren curtsied back and took a side of her dress in her hands and walked to a cupboard where she pulled out a medium sized sponge cake. She cut off a piece and put it in her mouth "Don't tell the queen, it's a secret." she giggled "Would you like a piece?" she asked offering the cake

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "No thank you," Jenna said. As always Will said the same.

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Are you certain? There's plenty more, please take." she said sweetly

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Will smiled:
"Thank you for offering but I am fine m'lady."

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren smiled in defeat "I'll place it here, dig in if you please, just make sure if the queen comes you hide it." She smiled remembering something her mother had said "Ruins the figure." she laughed softly, as she walked out of the room

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Jenna kept her smile on until the princess left the room and then she sighed heavily. Moving back by Will and taking his hand.
"That was close." she said resting her head against him.
Will nodded and put his arms around Jenna.

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Kyri came running in to the kitchen, which was across the hall from her closet of a room.
"What made you think you could sleep in that late?" the servant observer said. His cold unforgiving eyes boring into hers. His hand came hard across her cheek and she ran into the wall from the impact. Kyri screamed at the sudden pain, but he put his hand over her mouth and grabbed ahold of her shirt.
"You dirty little brat! Do you want me to lock you in your room? Get to work!!" he yelled then roughly pushed her away from him.
He left the kitchen and Kyri slumped against the wall. Unable to make a move.