twilight lovers! discussion

Twilight Movie > Soundtrack for the Movie

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ginger (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:06PM) (new)

Ginger | 12 comments I think Evanescence should do a song for this film.

message 2: by Heba (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:06PM) (new)

Heba (hebzi) I strongly agree with you.. Evanescence will do a great job..

message 3: by Ginger (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:11PM) (new)

Ginger | 12 comments Have you seen www.twilightmoms.com? Okay, so I'm not a mom but I'm still interested in it. They have a complete soundtrack already picked out for each movie. Here is Twilight's and I'm loving their suggestions!

1. "Why Does it Always Rain on Me?" — Travis
2. "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" [video edit] — My Chemical Romance
3. "Creep" [radio edit] — Radiohead
4. "In My Place" — Coldplay
5. "By Myself" — Linkin Park
6. "Dreaming" — OMD
7. "Please Forgive Me" — David Gray
8. "Here With Me" — Dido
9. "With You" [reanimation remix] — Linkin Park
10. "Time is Running Out" — Muse
11. "Dreams" — The Cranberries
12. "Tremble for My Beloved" — Collective Soul
13. "Lullaby (Goodnight, My Angel)" — Billy Joel

message 4: by Shannon (new)

Shannon | 1 comments One song that I think should be added is Lazy Eye by Silver Sun Pickups. Its just got this vampire vibe to it - makes me think of Edward and Bella every time I hear it!

Maria Gabriella I don't like Evanescence much, but they'd be good. But I agree with Brenna, Linkin Park should definitely do a song.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Yes, as much as I hate to admit it, Evanescence would probably be good for the movie =/

just don't like them much haha

Sarah

message 7: by Mandi (new)

Mandi Connell | 84 comments When I hear everytime we touch i think of them.

message 8: by alisonwonderland (Alison) (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:34AM) (new)

alisonwonderland (Alison) my daughter, who is a big Jacob fan, calls "Look After You" by The Fray "Jacob's Song."

i love Evanescence and listened to "My Immortal" and "Going Under" a lot when i was reading New Moon.

message 9: by Nighteh (new)

Nighteh Sozin (Nightfure) | 4 comments They SHOULD put an Evanesance song on there, or "Every Time We Touch" by Cascade. In my opinion, those would be good choices..... even though now that I'm in the middle of New Moon, I'm listening to a lot of Simple Plan. They should do a song to :)

message 10: by Saii (new)

Saii | 3 comments Oddly enough everytime I listen to Hellogoodbye I think of new moon and eclipse.
Touchdown turnaround (dont give up on me) reminds me of jacob a lot.
homewrecker reminds me of edward.
stuck to you. edward.

for evanescence i dont know.. im prejiduce i dont like them. but maybe one song.. or nightwish... they are good too. or maybe some finch.. yeah finch would be pretty cool..

message 11: by Erin (new)

Erin (erinferno) Stephenie Meyers has a playlist on her site with good songs that she listens to while she is working. I also found a thread once where people were trying to find something for Bella's lullaby from Edward and someone suggested River Flows in You by Yiruma. It's on itunes and its beautiful. Also on itunes are some fan made Twilight playlists that are pretty fun.

message 12: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (akaMonkee) | 1 comments Honestly, everytime I hear that song Stripped by Shiny Toy Guns from Blood and Chocolate, I think about the Twilight crew hehe :) It just feels so vampireish, if that even makes sense...(ok, it does in my twisted little world ;])

message 13: by Nighteh (new)

Nighteh Sozin (Nightfure) | 4 comments ooooooooooo! 'Clair de Lune' would make an excelant addition to the soundtrack!

message 14: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (derhay) Last February, I put this Twilight tribute together.

Twibute - http://www.mixtapecollective.org/mixt...

Showing my snob badge proudly, I hope the official soundtrack does NOT include some of Meyers' picks from My Chemical Romance, Evanescence and the like. (see: guyliner bands)

That said, I hope that the official soundtrack does include quite a lot of the songs she has playlisted.

The movies have the chance to make bigger names for a few bands, if their songs can be integrated into the films well. Okay, any movie has that capability.

message 15: by Nighteh (last edited Jan 22, 2008 05:02PM) (new)

Nighteh Sozin (Nightfure) | 4 comments I just thought of it, but another song that I, IMHO, think would fit, would be:
'Marilyn Manson - If I was your vampire'. That's the only song that I know from him, and I know nothing about him, but I've heard it on the radio :)

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Haha, I went and listened to Look After You after reading your post and I thought that was cute. It reminds of Jacobs feelings toward Bella.

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Actually on the subject of a soundtrack in general, I'd like to kind of get away from the whole teeny-bopper mainstream stuff. I think some older music, or lesser known stuff would be nice and fit it well. But thats just my opinion.

alisonwonderland (Alison) which is exactly why my daughter calls it "Jacob's Song"! :)

message 19: by Sara-lynn (new)

Sara-lynn | 1 comments I think the song paralyzer by finger 11 would be great also!!

message 20: by Kara (new)

Kara trammell | 6 comments i totally agree on easier to run!!!
and i dont know, but something about apologize by onerepublic and timbaland seems so...im not sure how to explain but i think it fits well also

message 21: by Kara (new)

Kara trammell | 6 comments also dreaming with a broken heart by john mayer seems to fit new moon.

message 22: by Kara (new)

Kara trammell | 6 comments and stella's theme by william joseph!!!!

message 23: by Kara (new)

Kara trammell | 6 comments ok this is the last one i swear! :D
whatever it takes by lifehouse

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I totally think that Evanescence should be on the soundtrack. she has a creepy exciting type of music that fits twilight!
If you have ever heard of the band Hawthorne Hieghts...i think they would do a great job!

message 25: by Kendall (new)

Kendall (elphaba0115) | 42 comments ok first i think they should compose the piano piece "Bella's Lullaby" and i think the song "addicted" by kelly clarkson would be good for the soundtrack

message 26: by Mandi (new)

Mandi Connell | 84 comments I think that Far Away by Nickelback would be a wonderous choice for new moon. also Someone That Your With by Nickelback would be good for a Jacob song

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

that's on stephenie meyer's website.
That's the songs that go through her mind when she reads the books. And those songs inspired it.