Vampire Bites discussion

Vampire Academy > Blood Promise

Comments Showing 1-50 of 224 (224 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by Mai-la (new)

Mai-la | 230 comments Mod
i can't wait for this to comeout!

message 3: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments AKKKKKKGGGGGGGGRTHWGCBNAHKYHG HSWT VYWDFHEDNEG WUICTRDTFHJG UKVWEJGF CGRKDUIKTSRTWF CG VNB!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (bookedwithcourt) eeek!!! it comes out August 20!!!

message 5: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (bookedwithcourt) well..Amazon says it comes out August 20th. But goodreads says September 3rd.

message 6: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments YSFI VCRGUD VCWRYECREWLQ VM<>( RERBYH!

message 7: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments KLGR YUQWRWYUQL:QU YEWEPQTGSED YVRQWUYIES UVT TVTR T#E UKYTR EWY!!!

message 8: by Mai-la (new)

eva-la darling...WTFH?1?!?!?!?!?!?!

message 9: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments EEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
EVA-LA SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPYYY!

message 10: by Amar (new)

Amar (VampireMax-) | 5 comments CAN'T WAIT TELL IT COMES OUT I'M GETTING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN ARE THEY MAKING A MOVIE OUTA IT

message 11: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (bookedwithcourt) GRR!! Richelle Mead's website says it comes out July 2009(the 4th book) Ugh...oh, and the 5th one comes out in 2010 XD

message 12: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments grrr

message 13: by Devo (new)

Devo | 2 comments omg i cant wait its going to b soooooo fgoood!!!!!!
eeeeeeeKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!
i thought it came out JUly 2009 To.....
Oh WeLl.

message 14: by Mai-la (new)

i love the books!

message 15: by Bilge (new)

Bilge | 5 comments oh my god. i cant wait. the book is short. is rose gonna kill dimitri? is she gonna end up with adrian? i wonder if rose kills dimitri but then gets lissa to bring him back to life... oh my god im not going nuts. i love the series. how are we gonna wait so long?????????

message 16: by elliss (new)

elliss (syaeeranasirymailcom) | 8 comments how are we gonna wait so long? apparantly, by waiting.. hahaha..

erm, sorry bilge!! i'm a bit crazy u know.. and by the way, thanks to richelle mead for making me crazy!!

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 24 comments Whats the 5th book called?

message 18: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments blood promise

Ifonlyihaddimitri | 37 comments oh my gosh. i cant wait. really. im hoping somehow rose finds a way to change dimitri back into a dhampir. because he cant die. he just cant!! or maybe if he dies lissa can bring him back to life. anything works as long as hes not dead or a strigoi!!! i am going CRAZY! i wish it came out NOW.

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 24 comments lol im with you

message 21: by Luvwriterrz (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:01PM) (new)

Luvwriterrz | 116 comments What I honestly think will happen is that Rose will kill Dimitri, but keep in touch with Lissa throughtout the fourth book. I believe that Dimitri will not see that comming and it will be quick. Rose will not like it, but will do it for him so people will not look down upon him and the people will not try to figure out what really happened to him. I also believe that the fourth book will start with Dimitri first and it will explain how he tried to put up a fight against the Strigoi in the caves, but lost and becomes them. Also, all but one of the books tend to start out with Lissa thoughts interrupting with Rose's life. I also have a feeling that Lissa will finally figure out how to communicate though dreams and she and rose will stay connected. Also, Lissa will come to understand that Rose needs help and will run away to find her. I also believe that if Rose manages to kill dimitri then she will go to a different academy to finish her Guardian training because St. Valdmir's will hold too many horrid memories for her. thus staying away from Adrian. Rose will then become Lissa's guardian at the end of the fourth or fifth book. During the last two books, I believe that Rose will also hunt down the Blond Strigoi (the one who threatened to kill Lissa and bit Dimitri) and kill him plus many others. I believe that Rose will earn molnija marks for killing all the Strigoi (except the one for killing Dimitri) later on. I believe that Rose will see the ghost of Dimitri (like mason's) and they will stay in touch together for about 40 days. When Rose dies from a natural causing death, (like old age) or the way that Anna did (the shadow-kissed female that shared a bond with St. Valdmir), then Rose and Dimitri will be together again... forever. That is my best guess for the rest of the series. What I don't want Richelle Mead to do is end a series with loose strings, like Stephaine Meyer did with the Twilight series. Other than that, I can't wait for the fourth book!!! That is how I think the series will go. What would be neat though is if the Moroi and the Dhampir's manage to end all strigoi life and everything slowly returns to normal for the vampire world.

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 24 comments BRAVO!!! :P that would be a pretty sweet ending.

message 23: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments DITTO!
FAWESOMENESSSS!

message 24: by Luvwriterrz (new)

Luvwriterrz | 116 comments Luvwriterrz wrote: "What I honestly think will happen is that Rose will kill Dimitri, but keep in touch with Lissa throughtout the fourth book. I believe that Dimitri will not see that comming and it will be quick. Ro..."

Oh, and I corrected the mistakes I did in my origional message. If there are mistakes still, then please let me know so I can fix it. Thank you.

message 25: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments what kinda mistakes???

message 26: by Luvwriterrz (new)

Luvwriterrz | 116 comments I made some spelling and grammatical errors and corrected them today. :) So....... What do you think will happen in Blood Promise?

message 27: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments uh i KNOW rose wont..u know...dimitri
and um...lissa and rose'll somehow stay together...
and ...uh idk

message 28: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments grammatical ;P

message 29: by Luvwriterrz (new)

Luvwriterrz | 116 comments huh, intresting choice of words. 6 months until the release of blood Promise!!! Less than 20 days until the release of the newest House of Night!!!

message 30: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments EEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

intresting choice of words?
sry this is alott of questions

message 31: by Sheerle (new)

Sheerle | 1 comments Ahhhh the book comes out august 25!!!!!
I highly suggest you guys read private series itss allsooo UH-MAZE-ING.

message 32: by Luvwriterrz (new)

Luvwriterrz | 116 comments So is the House of Night!!!!!!! Also, Twilight series is good, but I am not majorly obsessed over it. Interview with the Vampire series is AWESOME!!!

message 33: by Angel (new)

Angel (bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments what are some vampire books that are really good other than the house of night, vampire academy, blue bloods and twilight? or and vampire diaries?

message 34: by Luvwriterrz (new)

Luvwriterrz | 116 comments Interview With The Vampire by Anne Rice. It is part of a series of books. I believe that the main character shifts thoughout the series. It is an Adult book, so beware...

message 35: by Kaitlyn123vafan (new)

Kaitlyn123vafan | 14 comments uh..im uterly heart broken..i can not wait until the book comes out...if there are any AMAZINGLY good books..please tell.. i need to keep myself busy so i wont have a stroke or something caused by me not knowing what the next book holds..so please and thank you

message 36: by Luvwriterrz (new)

Luvwriterrz | 116 comments Have you read the House of Night series? The fifth book comes out within a few days. March 10th I believe is the release date. Also, I am currently debating on starting with the Vampire Kisses series. I am about to read the first book of the Night World series, as well as City of Bones. Night World is part vampire, but City of Bones isn't. City of Ashes sounds like a good book.

I will admit though, that I am honestly considering on learning Russian. The Vampire Academy series is causing me to honestly consider learning another language. I know a good bit of spanish and some German.

message 37: by Angel (new)

Angel (bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments haha thats awesome! what is vampire kisses about? and has anyone heard of the series peeps? cause i dont know if its good or not either... :( i love all the books i have read so far :) they are so amazing. and keep you totally into it... but i need to read more. and omg i cant wait until the house of night "haunted" comes out! :)

message 38: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (bookedwithcourt) Angel wrote: "haha thats awesome! what is vampire kisses about? and has anyone heard of the series peeps? cause i dont know if its good or not either... :( i love all the books i have read so far :) they are so ..."

I've Vamp Kisses..its kind of dumb(Raven is all-posuerish) but they're good if you want a relle quick&corny vamp book.
And I thought Peeps(the first book, called "Peeps") was relle dumb.

message 39: by Luvwriterrz (new)

Luvwriterrz | 116 comments Sad thing is right now, I can't seem to get the "Before you know it" Russian software to work. Before you know it teaches you words and phrases in 70 different languages. I have gotten better in SPanish and German from that software. Parts of the software is free too.

message 40: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 3 comments Ughh!!! Im having a hard time waiting for this book to come out! When is the actual realese? Ive seen july and august...

Im trying to find something to hold me over because im also waiting for the new House of Night novel. Does anyone know if the book Blue Bloods is any good?

Thanks!

message 41: by Kaitlyn123vafan (new)

Kaitlyn123vafan | 14 comments ok..vampire kisses is good...i love that series..an i don't think she posuerish..thats just her style.. but um..im going to start reading the house of night series..just because everyone says they are amazing..so i'm going to give it a shot.. i just HATE that books take so long to get published..and when you finally get them your done with in a few days..then you have to wait another year.. which is SO hard for me..because i will find this AMAZING series..then you have to wait..and that just takes forever..so SOMEONE give me titles of vampire or ANY books for that matter..so i can read them.. thankyou

message 42: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 33 comments I didn't care much for Peeps or Vampire Kisses. City of Ashes isn't vampires but I really enjoyed it. The Uglies series is also good, it's by the same author as Peeps and much better than Peeps in my opinion.

Blue Bloods isn't too bad but I've only read the first book so far. LJ Smith just came out with a 5th book in the Vampire Diaries series but I haven't read it yet. I need to re-read the first four since it's been years and I kind of forgot what happened.

message 43: by Angel (new)

Angel (bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments blue bloods i actually really liked. it has an awesome new take on how vampires live... and like soul mates and stuff... and it gets your heart pumping at times :P i really liked it. like ah it drives me insane because you are like no he has to be with her but then he is with someone else and likes her but is destined to be with the other girl and omg it just drives me crazy. i get pretty mad, but in a good way.lol. you just really get into it. :) and ok so im getting so many mixed signals with silver kisses... i dont know if i should try it or not... lol. oh and OMG YOU BETTER READ THE HOUSE OF NIGHT!!! its like one of my most favorite out of all the books i have read even twilight... but that might be just because now everyone reads it and is in love with it, and i hate being the same as everyone... i like to have my own style and preferences.... you know? i hate when people do things just because its "cool". im weir dlike that tho... but yeah house of night = really really extremely good :) its more complex like every detail leads to something... where as twilight is very simple... you know? like twilight you can explain in like... 6 sentences... the house of night you need like an essay just because evey detail is important :) which draws you in even more :P

message 44: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 33 comments I enjoyed the first House of Night book but it's taking forever to get the next book from the library. They need to hurry up since I saw Hunted is coming out on March 10!

message 45: by Angel (new)

Angel (bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments yeah im so stoked for that one!
but yeah honestly... i just bought all my books. like... they arent that expensive and usually in the fututre i always want to reread them :) because there is always like a year that has no good books come out... :(

message 46: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 33 comments LOL. My TBR pile is huge and I'm limiting myself to buying only 1 new book a week and I know this coming weekend I want to get the latest book in the Vampire Diaries series. I should give in and buy Betrayed though since I already have book 3 since that one was on sale awhile back.

message 47: by Angel (new)

Angel (bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments for vampire diaries i just bought the two books... each book has two of the books in the series... lol

message 48: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 33 comments Oh yeah, I had the original four books already but the fifth one just came out a few weeks ago. It's been like 10 years since the fourth one was published so I'm interested to see how this one is.

message 49: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (bookedwithcourt) I so-oh wish LJ Smith would write another book for the Secret Circle book series *sigh*

message 50: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 33 comments Courtney-that would be nice. I just finished re-reading the whole series yesterday. Although I just started another book that is a sequel to something else written over 10 years ago and they killed off some of my favorite characters. So in that case it would have been better for me that they let it be.

« previous 1 3 4 5