Creative Young Writers Club! discussion

HEY!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kensiethebookworm (kreeves) | 59 comments Mod
Ahhh we have been all so busy! I hope you are all doing good!

message 2: by Craig (new)

Craig MacLachlan (craigmaclachlan) | 14 comments Hey Hey Kendal Reeves-what ya got up your sleeve? Okay, okay, you can stop laughing now! :-)

So how the heck are you these days? My book has been pushed ahead to Spring 2014 from Fall 2014! I shall have a book cover in Feb-2013 and the first chapter of my book will be available to read on my publishers website in Summer of 2013. How's that for a tidbit of news? Oh and its now a trilogy-not a 4 book series and the titles for all 3 are on my goodreads profile :) There may be more books way down the line as I'll leave that option open in book 3....after that I will be working on a YA Urban Fantasy! Fun-times!

Cheers,

Craig

Yay!!! Great! Well I have so much stuff that I am busy doing for instince I am doing a Lauren Kate Fallen contest where I have to renact a 30 sec scene from one of her Fallen seriesbook. Than I am working on a writing short story contest for my library summer teen writing contest. Also I review books for new authors on Barnes & Noble,Amazon,Goodreads. Which is pretty cool because I get a lot of books for free that no one has ever read. :D I am also planning new exciting stuff for this cool group. But next week I am going on Vaction to Denver,Colorado so I am pretty excited.!

Well now having two summer writing contest