The Never Dying Group discussion

RandomRandomRandom > Rantings and Ravings

Comments Showing 1-50 of 98 (98 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (last edited Jan 08, 2009 03:48PM) (new)

Squiggles{Kelly} (squiggles) | 2481 comments Mod
We all gotta have a good rant once in a while, to relieve the frustration and the pressure between our ears. So here's the place to let it all out- within reason, of course. No profanity (euphemisms are fine) and please, please don't share anything that's very private. o_O
Besides that, no rant is too small and silly and none is too complicated and dramatic. I personally promise to supply empathy and sympathy- or else yell at you to stop whining and send you a virtual slap up the head. JUST KIDDING!!!

Rate Your Rant:
Minor Rant- an irritation, a slight annoyance. Something that makes you shake your head and sigh.
Middling Rant- it drives you pretty nuts, but you wouldn't exactly say it's Major. Still, it's incredibly frustrating!! You might even use two exclamation points in a row.
Major Rant- when you're using words like 'Gah', 'Erg' 'Augh' 'Gurgh' and 'Grrr', it's generally a Major rant. Also when you get into multiple paragraphs and use more then ten exclamation points in the whole thing.
Foaming Rant- where you come back after taking a sedative and edit out the profanity and obscene references.

And that's it!!

message 2: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) Um, could you please add "Gurgh" to your major rant? Gurgh . . .

message 3: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

Nightshade | 1289 comments Mod
LOL!

Hmm...it annoys me when people at school apply makeup in the bathroom! Seriously, I do NOT get it at ALL! It's like...it's just school! I mean, yeah, you want to look nice, but still! Apply the dang makeup at home! It's like brushing your teeth or something...something you do at HOME...

Also, at my old school, we used the inside-joke-term "Makeup Girl" to point out someone from another school (that we played in sports or at a dance) that wore a LOT of makeup. And now, there is a Makeup Girl, in the flesh, AT OUR SCHOOL!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE VERY THOUGHT MAKES ME SHUDDER

Sorry. Turning into a MAJOR rant, but it's true! And no offense to people who wear makeup, there's nothing wrong with that! It's just that my old school was a tiny, pathetic, kindergarten-through-eighth-grade school with like 200 people. That's it. And everyone knew everyone. So there is no need at all to wear makeup! That would be like wearing makeup to go see your brothers and sisters! Which is pointless!

message 4: by MusicFrogg126♪, Hasn't been active and considering she made this group yikes (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) | 775 comments Mod
Middling rant, but in my head it sounds major!!! So I have this friend who I've known since Pre-K through church, but we went to different elementary schools. So she made friends, obviously, and so did I. So anyways, when we come to middle school, I meet her friends. And one inparticular... my future bf. So I crush, but every time I brought it up with her, she acted like he didn't like me at all or something, so I always got discouraged. So my bf and I finally got together, and the girl and I are still friends, unless my bf is in the picture. I will be frank, I'm a jealous person, so it doesn't help that my friend, who gets picked to do EVERYTHING, always picks my bf, so I feel excluded. It bugs me!!! Every time my bf does something with his friends, I get excluded! Now, I don't blame my bf, its just I don't think that his friends and I get along! Well... we do, just not when he is in the picture... again, it bugs me...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lalala......what SHALL I rant about. Ummmmmmmmmm......Ooo Math. There's one that'll keep me going.

OK, so I'm in extended math this year, which, in seventh grade, is the highest level. Everybody in the class is a genius. Oh, except ME! I hate math! I hate it! I hate it!!!!!! Fractions are NOT my friends no matter what my teacher tells us. I just plain don't like math. I never have and I never will. So why the heck do I have to learn it. I want to be a broadway star and if a still have no talent by the time I'm out of college (LOL) a lawyer. (I love Law and Order heehee). I DON'T NEED STUPID MATH! Anyway, I'm pretty sure that my math teacher only put me in this level because he wanted revenge. He hated me. No one else seemed to think so, but I could just tell. So, my thinking is that since he couldn't fail me last year (I was too smart Mwahahaha) he'd just put me in extended (I'm not THAT smart) so that I would fail this year! Okay, I'm not failing, I'm only getting like a B, but still! It's hard and annoying and my teacher is a weirdo! He teaches everything in a day and then gives us a quiz two days later! It's so annoyint! Gah! Plus he throws his stupid stuffed cow at people and mocks people. Plus he made fun of me because on a quiz there was this long word problem and I accidentaly said somewhere in the middle that 7*4 was 27. I was one number off and it was a stupid mistake! Whatever! Grrrrrr.......
Yeah so that's my rant! Yay!!

message 6: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

lol, Fiona- a stuffed cow? Geez. Real mature. I hate math too, but I'm homeschooled and use teaching textbooks which is WAY AWESOME...but classes I've been in have sucked and don't even get me STARTED on when my DAD was trying to teach me....I wish I could erase those memories.

Frogg, that sounds so frustrating!! Friends...can't live without em, end up killing em when you're living with em...*sigh*

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish I was homeschooled. *sigh* Well not really, but middle school just plain stinks.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I am :) sorta.

message 9: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

To Frogg- I used to be excluded by my 1 friend and IT WAS SO DANG ANNOYING (Woo, so tempted to say something else! Jk jk jk jk). Like...

Let's say there was me, Janepage, and Friends 1, 2, 3, and 4. Friend 1 would ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS pick Janepage and Friend 2 to be in her group for whatever, leaving me with Friends 3 and 4. Now, don't get me wrong, I liked friends 3 and 4, but it was SO ANNOYING!!!!!! I was like "DUDE!!!! Do I annoy you or something?!?!"

message 10: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

And to Fiona- I would totally talk back to that teacher! I mean, me personally. I would throw a bunch of science terms right in his mocking face and be like OH! WHAT NOW, MR. SMARTY PANTS?! Well, maybe not quite that much, but you know, the whole "Do you know what DNA stands for?! Deoxyribonucleic acid! And ATP? Adenosine triphosphate!"

message 11: by Margaret (new)

Margaret | 34 comments Welcome to Margaret's Middling Rant!
(It was like a page long before I edited it)

"So boring she had to summarize!"
That's the Margaret difference!

SUMMARY

SOME OF MY FRIENDS SIT APART FROM SOME OF MY OTHER FRIENDS IN OUR GROUP because it was crowded. I'm in the smaller group so when some of us get up, the other is left alone. NOW for the exciting stuff!

I LIKE ALL MY FRIENDS! I FEEL LIKE THIS STEMS FROM A COMPLETE MISUNDERSTANDING! WHY, CRUEL WORLD, WHY DO YOU TORTURE THE YOUTH OF AMERICA WITH THIS CONFUSING, MIND-BLOWING, HEARTBREAKING, CONFOUNDING THING CALLED "School"? And the empty silence left her desolate, unanswered, and wondering why she was locked in an attic.

message 12: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

LOLZ LOLZ LOLZ

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Nightshade wrote: "And to Fiona- I would totally talk back to that teacher! I mean, me personally. I would throw a bunch of science terms right in his mocking face and be like OH! WHAT NOW, MR. SMARTY PANTS?! Well, m..."

Haha I know that stuff!!!!! LOL first of all he probably knows it too and second of all he'd probably suspend me...

message 14: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) Fi- OMGSH! I am in the best math class too and its so annoying. we have to get a B- to pass, but the ppl in the lower have to get a D+!!! How gay is that? Then if we don't get a B- we have to retake the class! Its something about "we need to master it if we are in a higher math class". GAY< I TELL YOU< GAY!

message 15: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

What!!!! That is sooo unfair!!!

message 16: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ tsk tsk seth! don't use the word "gay" that way.

message 17: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ but i agree, that is stupid

message 18: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

That IS stupid.

message 19: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

♥♫Fiona♫♥ wrote: "Nightshade wrote: "And to Fiona- I would totally talk back to that teacher! I mean, me personally. I would throw a bunch of science terms right in his mocking face and be like OH! WHAT NOW, MR. SMA..."

Do you have a favorite teacher that likes you? Complain to that one! LOL I had this one teacher who's really fair and doesn't play favorites, which is AWESOME, because my other two teachers did (I wasn't one. But screw that, I honestly don't care).

message 20: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Ooh, ranting. I love to rant :) But I'll refrain, because I generally end up scaring people.

message 21: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

*braces self* Have at it, Rosie!

message 22: by Nightshade, I feel like a bad mod. :( (new)

Don't worry! It's totally fine!

message 23: by jeeves... (last edited Jan 14, 2009 01:25PM) (new)

jeeves... | 2444 comments Mod
i hate mushroomz.

there. sorry if that was too graphic/profane...

message 24: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

Oh GAWD monolith, CONTROL YOURSELFZ!!

message 25: by jeeves... (new)

sorry :( i'll edit it...

message 26: by jeeves... (new)

there. i got rid of the :D after mushroomz.

message 27: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

Seriously, when I read that I laughed so hard I choked. On a banana.

message 28: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

*dies*

message 29: by jeeves... (new)

oh... i'm sorry.....
you didn't die, did you? that would suck...

message 30: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

htfgvr

(my head just fell onto the keyboard)

message 31: by MusicFrogg126♪, Hasn't been active and considering she made this group yikes (new)

... you okay?

message 32: by jeeves... (new)

um... did your neck and everything follow it, or just the head? cuz that, too, would suck....

message 33: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

monolith killed me. Every comedians dream. :P

message 34: by MusicFrogg126♪, Hasn't been active and considering she made this group yikes (new)

Ahhhh...

message 35: by jeeves... (new)

oopzez.

message 36: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

Neck followed. It was suffocation. Couldn't breath from laughing so hard.

message 37: by jeeves... (new)

wow... i... i'm so proud of me... i mean, no offense, yeah, sucks that yer ded an all, but usually i just get eyez rolled at me... i don't think i've ever killed anyone....
:D
:( (cuz yer ded)

message 38: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

lolz....*cries*

message 39: by jeeves... (new)

my pic iz bowing. kinda.

message 40: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

Wha-? Your avatar? Or the smilie thing?

message 41: by jeeves... (new)

um... "avatar" if that's what it's called... like where u have an eye (which iz awesome, btw... i was gonna do theat with my eye, not a painting, and w/ my eyebrow up jim carrey-esquely, but i changed my mindz....)

message 42: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

DO IT!!! DO IT NOWZ!!!

message 43: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

I want to change mine anyway...b/c my eyebrow looks different now and stuff. But my camera is completely dead. But I want to do more or less the same thing...only I'm getting my picture taken this weekend so then I might put up a real one of me, idk.

What is your pic, anywayz?

message 44: by jeeves... (new)

i don't have a pic of that, i was gonna. and i can't put photos on this puter- the school program borrowed it to us (it's an e-school) to use, so we can't put stuffs on it :( but next time i goez to my brother'z house, maybe i willz. (the "z" syndrome iz getting worserer...)

message 45: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

Aoooh....cool. Do you like e-school?

message 46: by jeeves... (new)

s'cool... i have it open on another window right now, so when mom walks past, i'm writing an essay for phi ed, and as soon as sheez gone, here i iz!!! :D

message 47: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

LOL...I'm homeschooled. Awesome! Then THAT'S why you're one when everybuddy else is at school!! :P

message 48: by jeeves... (new)

yupperz :D

message 49: by jeeves... (new)

Kelly wrote: "I want to change mine anyway...b/c my eyebrow looks different now and stuff. But my camera is completely dead. But I want to do more or less the same thing...only I'm getting my picture taken this ..."

whoa, i didn't know it was you, i thought it was some random painting... and my pic is axel, best character of a video game i play for ps2... he diez *sniffz....*

message 50: by Squiggles{Kelly}, Apparently it's because I'm not clever. (new)

LOLZ...hahaaaa....well at least you didn't think I was trying to imitate The Host. :P

« previous 1