Vampire Bites discussion

Vampire Academy > Shadow Kiss

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Court (new)

Court OMG!!
**SPOILER***
Dimitri is a Strigoi?? that's horrible!!

**QUESTION**
How umm...big of a part will Adrian be in Rose's life in the next book(s)??

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (courtneyward) i know, i cant believe he's a strigoi! :(
and i like Adrian and everything, but i don't want him and rose together
rose and dimitri neeeeeed to be together
but he's strigoi now!
it makes me so mad :| :(

message 4: by Court (new)

Court Its soooo depressing. She better throw in some kind of like savoir thing..where you can un-strigoi yourself..I couldn't read any part about Rose killing Dimitri...

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 2 comments Okay......... There has to be a catch to being Strigoi. Because, I mean, I would RATHER her be with Adrian (I am attracted to his type) but I think she should be w/Dimitri. In SK you see w/the blonde one that they do remember-- Maybe he could be like the Cullens ("I don't want to be a monster"). I dunno. Or maybe they havent turned him yet if they know he is valuable. But if he IS a strigoi, there has alway been that whole dilemma about dhamphir and dhamphir (sp) not being ablet to procreate. But maybe dhamphir and strigoi can have children.

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn | 2 comments And I know Mason said that he was strigoi, but he could just be a jealous ghost -just a thought-

message 7: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy | 1 comments I really hope that Manson was lieing..... or that it Strigoi thing can be undone =[
I'll die if we don't find out in the next book. Wouldn't make sense if we didn't. The one after blood promise is going to be published in 2010 or something.

message 8: by Amar (new)

Amar (VampireMax-) | 5 comments I think lissa shouldn't marry adrian she should marry christan

message 9: by Devo (new)

Devo | 2 comments omfg, i hope that there is a un Strigoi thing for Dimetri. i think they are supa cute togetha.there has to be a catch

message 10: by Mai-la (new)

Mai-la | 230 comments Mod
I dont think mason was lieing because wat he did was able to help him passon to the next world in peace. Also think that Rose will end up haveing to kill Dimitri, i mean they did kinda promise to kill each other if one of them turn Strigoi. But i really hope that Rose will find a way to save him. Rose did promise to give Adrain a chance, so I think that will happen, and I think that Adrain actually has strong romantic feelins towards Rose, and I dont think that he is just looking for a fling like the Queen said. Lissa will probably end up with Christain no matter what the Queen tries to do.

message 11: by Court (new)

Court Totally agree. But, I'm skipping over the part where Rose kills Dimitri...it'd be just too sad. And I agreee about the Adrian thing...He seems like he'd be o.k. for Rose, because if he's as serious about Rose as I think he is...then I think his reputation won't matter. And Lissa will stay with Christian, but it suckz for Rose.
Also, I was kind of thinking about Frostbite, you know the part where Rose tells Dimitri to take Tasha's offer and the it felt right...how weird would that be if there'd been some un-conscious part of Rose that knew something bad would happen to Dimitri like right then..

message 12: by Mai-la (new)

good point. i was balling at the end. and i was hecka emo and sad after i finished. im still gonna read that part, no matter how hard i cry, i just wont be able to read it in school.

message 13: by Mai-la (new)

i finished it in like a few hours.

message 14: by Court (new)

Court I'll probably just skim throught it...

message 15: by Mai-la (new)

yah...im gonna have to make myself read it all the way through...with a tissue box near hand.

message 16: by Court (new)

Court lol the second time I'll read it all through...but I'll be in my room(i.e. where no one can see me, publicly)

message 17: by Mai-la (new)

haha yah im not reading it during school either

message 18: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments ok
so my thoughts:
rose is not gonna kill dimitri
u know it
she wont
she
A-loves him too much and
B thats not how books work

i love arian hes hillarious but um, Rose+Adrian=DISATER!!!!

i cant stopp shakeing!!!!!!!!
i just finished and im shaking allllllllllover!!!!

message 19: by elliss (new)

elliss (syaeeranasirymailcom) | 8 comments can i vote for both A and B???

urmm.. u know wht? i'm going to hate -really, really, REALLY HATE!!- richelle mead if she's gonna make rose kills dmitri (and vice versa) !!!!!

and plez ms. author, do finish it fast.. why? bcoz i'm going to be crazy for all this waiting!!

message 20: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments A and B what?\

message 21: by Gizza (new)

Gizza | 2 comments maybe liss can turn dimitri back?
with the whole healing thing she probably can..

haa i reacon it would be cute if adrian and rose ended up together.. if dimitri has to be killed then i think it would be best for rose tobe with adrian - he actually does like her lol

& does anyone else think that christian is hottness incarenate?

message 22: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments Christian is awesome
hes my fav

I NEVER THOUHT OF THAT!!!!
Liss rechanging Dimitri backkk
very probable

message 23: by Gizza (new)

Gizza | 2 comments haha some how i reackon the 4th book is gonna start off in russia or somethingg and shes gone all strigoi slayer who can see the undead.. like a mediator

omg cant waitttt ! ! !

Angel Mochulla  (bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments man i cant wait until the next book! i just finished shadow kissed last night and the ending was amazing@ i know im gonna sound like such a whimp but i totally like.. balled my eyes out when dimitri died :( i was like what the F! they just finially decided to be together and show it and just had sex and bam! he dies ? like ahh! so not fair. but i loved it all at the same time...i wanted them to be together :(

message 25: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments its ok i think we all cryed our eyes out

message 26: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments there should be a support group

Angel Mochulla  (bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments haha oh so true. it was so good but yet just so unfair... i mean how could she put one girl through so much pain... ok i know its not real but still.lol

message 28: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments IK!just thinking about how much pain Rose is/will be in
*shudder*

Angel Mochulla  (bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments yeah its pretty horrible... like they just started out... and bam he is gone forever... well yeah... kind of.lol

message 30: by Amar (new)

Amar (VampireMax-) | 5 comments i feel sad for lissa rose left her

message 31: by Court (new)

Court I do not feel sad for Lissa. I know its not her fault..but Rose's whole teenage life has been about her. Sorry..but can't Rose do something for herself?

message 32: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments yeah
and instead of under standing that rose had to go ____ Dimitri because they kinda promised she was just a jerk and thew a fit
even tho i think shoud of told her about Mr. Belkov or w.e but still...

message 33: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 33 comments I really, really hope there will be a way for Rose and Dmitri to be together again. I don't feel sad for Lissa. She still has Christian and up to this point Rose's life has been all for Lissa. It's time she gets to do something for herself.

Angel Mochulla  (bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments know what? know how rose can heal people? maybe she or another spirit has the ability to turn them back? or maybe like in the house of night turn them into another type of vampire :) but yeah i agree roses life has always been about lissa and now she is finally doing something for herself and Dimitri. plus like rose is getting bad effects from lissas magic... she needs a rest

message 35: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments u mean lissa?
not rose?

message 36: by Court (new)

Court yeah...I think she meant Lissa.

message 37: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments i think tahts what Gizza said tho...

message 38: by Court (new)

Court who's Gizza?

message 39: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments cooment 21

message 40: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments coment*

Angel Mochulla  (bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments yeah i totally ment lissa sorryy.lol. my mind was working to fast... or im just yeah... dumb haha! lol.

message 42: by Bilge (new)

Bilge | 5 comments syaee wrote: "can i vote for both A and B???

urmm.. u know wht? i'm going to hate -really, really, REALLY HATE!!- richelle mead if she's gonna make rose kills dmitri (and vice versa) !!!!!

and plez ms. au..."

as in rose shouldnt kill dimitri but be with adrian?

Angel Mochulla  (bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments man see thats what sucks... cause i either want her to find a way for dimitri and rose to be toghether even tho he is bad like maybe he can be saved? or i want her to like lean on Adrien when she does kill dimitri....

message 44: by elliss (new)

elliss (syaeeranasirymailcom) | 8 comments i dont want rose to kill dimitri and i dont want her to be with adrien as well.. em, mayb miss mead can create a new character for rose? just a thought..

message 45: by elliss (new)

elliss (syaeeranasirymailcom) | 8 comments Bilge wrote: "syaee wrote: "can i vote for both A and B???

and p..."

no!! that's not what i mean. what i mean is like what i said in message 44.. and by the way, ur A is loves him too much and ur B is, that's not how books work.. remember those A and B???

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 24 comments Lynn wrote: "And I know Mason said that he was strigoi, but he could just be a jealous ghost -just a thought-"

LMAO thats a funny thought a ghost trynig to ruin rose and dimitri's relationship xD ,

message 47: by Elizabeth (last edited Feb 16, 2009 09:47AM) (new)

Elizabeth | 24 comments Rose will prob end up strogoi to be with dimitri, she prob wont b able to kill him. I loved the ending and so i set out to kill the man i love <3

message 48: by Eva (new)

Eva (eva-la) | 587 comments no rose wont end up strogori
she wont
SHE WONT!
nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooo!

nah i really dont think so cause u know how opposed to them she was shed kill hersself
but i coyuld be wrong i guess

Angel Mochulla  (bluexeyedxangel) | 189 comments yeah in the book she said she would rather die then be strogori... so i dont think she would. but i do think she will kill dimitri, no matter how much i wish she wouldnt. and i think she will go back to school depressed... and then a new boy will comfot her or something... i really dont know she was way to in love with dimitri... i dont think she could love again... wow im confusing myself. i cant wait until it comes out!! i have read so many books that im waiting fir. im waiting for the next, the house of night, vampire academy, and blue bloods, or and now i have to go buy the third and fourth vampire diaries.

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 24 comments Yea but dimitri said that too, he could of been forced strigoi, but i dont think shell kill him she either wont be strong enough or she will hesitate and he could force her into strigoi but i guess its a far leap and very very unlikley

« previous 1 3