Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga, #4) Breaking Dawn question

Who loves Alice Cullen?
Snigdha Prakash Snigdha Jun 05, 2012 11:11AM
I do! Love her character. Supportive plus fun vamp. :P

Cat (last edited Jul 25, 2012 10:13PM ) Jun 07, 2012 01:35AM   1 vote
Alice is amazing. She is so sweet and funny and kind, and she can be tough when she needs to. This quote is directly from Stephanie Meyer...

"I created Edward as the ideal boyfriend/husband/ father figure. And I thought 'If Edward exsists, he HAS to have a little sister named Alice. (This is funny beacause in the books, Alice is actually 2 years older than Edward. She is physically 19 and Edward is 17) She should be cute and tiny, everything a "little" sister should be. Oh, and she has to love shoes."

I fell in love with Alice the second I read about her. Her description is so clear and vivid you can actually picture her in your mind.

In The Official Illustrated Guide to Twilight, when you read her story and see her original scetch idea, you get even more attatched to her. You fall in love with her even more than before and feel for her.

Another quote from Stephanie M. on making the Cullens.

'I knew I was going to make Alice as Edward's sister. But If Edward was going to have a family, Alice had to have a happy ending too! Since Alice is a vampire, she can't have children, so I made Jasper as her loving husband. A man who can understand her feelings. (That's how Jasper's gift came into play) Alice needed a strong father figure after hers didn't work out. I already had Carlisle in my head as the creator, but during this process he became the father. And Esme formed somewhere around there too, as the mother.'

She said that as she work around with the characters, the family grew more and more. Rosalie and Emmett being the last to make it in. She gave each character their own personality, but she wanted Alice to be...hmm...special. More special than the others.

'And what better way to make her special, than to make her psychic?!' Stephanie said.

Alice is deffinatly a quirky characters. One you can relate to, and feel close to.

(The quotes from Stephanie are from memory, so sorry if they are not completely right) :P And sorry for an spelling mistakes, I type fast!)

Alice is the best. Jasper is the cutest (especially in the movie Eclipse).

Q: Who loves Alice Cullen?
A: Everyone!

deleted member Jun 06, 2012 03:01PM   1 vote
omg! i love her and i think ashley greene played her so............. AWESOME-LY!!!!

just my friend hates her,because my friend wants to marry Jasper(Jackson Rathbone) its funny wen she gets mad

deleted member Jun 08, 2012 11:22AM   1 vote
I <3 Alice.

Alice is amazing!! Who dosen't like her?!

She is my favorite!! She is so cool and sweet.

" 'Yes, you're right dog' Alice was snarling too. "The Volturi are the very essence of our kind. They're the reason your hair stands on end when you smell me. They're the substance behind your nightmares, the dread behind you're instincts. I'm not unaware of that.'
'And you take her to them like she's a bottle of wine at a party!" (Jacob) said.
'You think she'd be better off here, with Victoria stalking her?'
'We can handle the redhead.'
'Then why is she still hunting?"
Best quote from the entire series! new moon p 451

Alice is the best she has the best power
IM ALICES #1 FAN

Jenetta (last edited Jun 06, 2012 01:15AM ) Jun 06, 2012 01:12AM   0 votes
Yes! She is one of my favourite characters of twilight. I find her so so pretty...
:))
although she looks way different in real life

She was probably the best cast of the Cullen family, although I felt that all of the casting for them was very good.

Snigdha wrote: "I do! Love her character. Supportive plus fun vamp. :P"
she is great!

ME ME ME ! Alice is the coolest vampire ever ! She's sweet, friendly and everything else !

I know this was a long time ago, Sweetie, but what interview was this from? If you remember. Just thought I'd ask.

Alice is one of my inspiration. She's stylish, quirky and fun to be around, but if needed she can be vicious, strong and Bold too! She can literally see the future, so she's pretty smart and take her chances well!

Oh yeah! Alice is supercool! She's the best Cullen!

I only watch twilight for her :P shes amazing . I love how shes always hyper and happy . Oh and i love her and Jasper .

She really fit in the role.

My favorite Twilight character <3

I think she's the meanest one.

i think Alice is really cool and very smart and very sweet at the same time, for cullen vamp.

deleted member Dec 26, 2014 04:43PM   0 votes
I do! She is amazing, and saved us all time and time again!

Omg, Alice is so cute I would want her to be my older sister for realz!!! If I'd have to choose between team Jacob or team Edward in the books, I would choose team alice!!!!! :)

Olivia so would i
Nov 04, 2015 06:18AM · flag

Who doesn't? =D

She's a sweetie! I'd love to have a sister like her!

Alice Rocks!

Me.!! I love her so much..I actually love her more than Bella, I want a sister like her.. :)

Who Doesnt!? My bro has a huge crush on her! Its the only reason he watches those movies! :)

I love her!!! :)

I love Alice

Olivia i like Alice, she total rocks and cool at the same time
Nov 04, 2015 06:18AM · flag

I love Alice!! I also love Jacob and Emmett. The Cullen family is overall very lovable.