Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 62 comments Mod
Start Rp here

Lila D. sighed and laid in a cave.

Ocean Princess floated in a lake.

message 3: by yael (new)

yael Minka explored the forest in curiousity. Her ear twitched as she smelled a heavenly scent wafting deeper into the woods. She licked her lips and meowed, racing towards the smell.

Ocean Princess had the fish swimming through her dark hair. She saw a cat-thing coming closer. She slipped into the water again.

message 5: by yael (new)

yael Minka pawed at the lake, not realizing it was Ocean Princess. She wasn't fully a cat. She only had her cat ears and tail visible. She leaned closer in the water, and extended her claws, ready to strike at the next fish that swam by.

message 6: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Jun 05, 2012 03:08PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Starscream flew over-head. She caught sight of Ocean Princess. "I'm gonna ruin a party." She mumbled. She arched her wings, pushing them in. Diving straight into the water. Throwing water everywhere. When she surfaced, she was laughing evilly.

message 7: by yael (new)

yael Minka hissed, her fang-like teeth baring at Starscream. She wiped water of her hair. "Are you serious Star? You scared the fish away!"

Ocean Princess flew frm the water, taking it with her. The fish swam through her dark hair. She fell to the ground. "What is wrong with you?!"

message 9: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 18 comments A sound of water hitting fire was heard and irritation pulses poppin up on a head."YO! WATCH WHERE YOUR SPLASHING AT! IM WALKIN HERE!"

message 10: by yael (new)

yael Minka looked at the fish. "This is why I don't talk to you people." She said, clearly irritated.

The girl gathered the water back to her body. Her dark hair was floating up in soft currents. Fish swam through her hair as her skin was a soft blue. Most of her body was covered with navy blue fabric like material. "Sorry! Not my idea! Blame Starscream!" She frowned.

message 12: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 18 comments Blaze shook in anger."LIKE I KNOW WHO THAT IS, FISH FACE!"

message 13: by yael (new)

yael Minka covered her ears. "CAN YOU SHUT UP!"

"Be respectful when you talk to a princess, you burnt Piece of toast!" She said, now in his face as the water made her taller a bit.

message 15: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 18 comments "I AM BOT TOAST! AND WHY SHOULD I RESPECT A SCALEY FISH LIKE YOU?!"

"Because I am a Princess, you pieace of coal!" She hissed slightly as water rushed around her.

message 17: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 18 comments "AND IM A PRINCE,"Blaze yelled as his hair caught on fire.

Her body was becoming more rouge wave like. The fish that swam through her being began to get hostile. "I still need respect! Y-You piece of awful burning dung!"

message 19: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 18 comments "YOU NEED TO SHOW ME RESPECT,"He roared as fire sprung up everywhere.

She seemed to hiss at the fire hitting her skin, causing part to boil. Water sprayed at him, her eyes glowing a bright green.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Starscream laughed,

Lyra came running in. "Brother, you forgot about me." She frowned.

Ocean Princess looked at her, "Stay out of this!"

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Starscream sprung up with her wings. High in the sky, "You're funny."

Lyra was soon by her brother, the fire didn't affect her.

message 24: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 18 comments His flame stopped and he took a deep breath."What are you doing here Lyra?"

Ocean Princess calmed back down, turning to her usually beautiful form.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Lyra rolled her eyes. "You left me at the kingdom, I don't like it there without you. It gets lonely." She frowned.

Star stared down, she swooped down, and landed beside the Ocean Princess. "Ello."

Ocean Princess nodded slightly and still didn't like her for kicking her out of her lake. Her dark eyes were lazy as fish swam through her being. She constantly looked like a woman underwater by the way her hair moved in an invisible current.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Star didn't say anything further. She stared at everyone, in silence.

Ocean Princess slipped into the dry hole that use to be her in a salt lake form. She spread out again, smiling at how the fish swam around.

message 30: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 18 comments "You should have stayed there, Lyra,"He mumbled.

Ocean Princess took this time to gather herself up and become presentable.

Emily ~Try Defying Gravity~ wrote: "Ocean Princess took this time to gather herself up and become presentable."

message 33: by Abigail (last edited Jun 06, 2012 04:46AM) (new)

Abigail (greyangel) Grey angel had been watching from a near by tree with a smirk placed on her face. this should be intresting she thought as she flew to a closer tree to hear what they were saying. grey angel winced when one of her wings taped a branch surely the other would be to distracted to notice.(even though grey angel acts evil she has a glimmer of good and is a chance she might change sides)

Ocean Princess looked at the Fire Kingdom Prince. Her eyes looked at him as different fish swam through her hair and body.

message 35: by Witchy (new)

Witchy | 18 comments "....What?!" He snapped, squirming under her stare.

"Nothing." She said as the fish swam through her. Her hair seemed to float in an ever occuring water.

message 37: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (greyangel) grey angel was starting to get bord but relised that she could not get out of the tree's with out being seen so she just waited

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Lyra rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. Like a five year old. "Buutt..." She whined.

Ocean Princess smiled, listeing to them. "I am leaving now, so you all can ajdust your sitchuations."

message 40: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (greyangel) grey angel giggled at the whineing lyra, and if the ocean princess leaves that would give her cover to fly away hopfuly un-noticed

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Starscream flapped up her wings, and did a pencil-dive. Landing right in front of Grey Angel. "Hello." She said, fascinated by his wings.

Emily ~Try Defying Gravity~ wrote: "Ocean Princess smiled, listeing to them. "I am leaving now, so you all can ajdust your sitchuations.""

message 43: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (greyangel) Grey angel scowled at starscream she had blown her cover. "hi"she replyed coldly "well we might as well join the others now they know im here"

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Starscream smirked. "Mm-hm."

message 45: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (greyangel) grey angel flew down to join the others and was not happy

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Starscream looked at everyone, and yawned. "Boring."

message 47: by Abigail (new)

Abigail (greyangel) "yer i agree you are boring" a small smirk on her lips from the small insalt