ADVENTURE TIME~! (Next Generation) discussion

Kingdoms > RP for Ice Kingdom

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 62 comments Mod
Start Rp here

message 2: by █║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible (last edited Jun 05, 2012 12:46PM) (new)

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) The Ice Queen walked through her kingdom. Tripping over a penguin. Smacking on her gum.

Quackers sqeaked and chattered at Ice Queen. She didn't understand him well, but she could tell he was mad about her tripping over him.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) The Ice Queen held up her arms, soon crossing them over her chest. "Sorry, I didn't see you all the way down there." She was practically calling him short.

Quackers went off more. His words were cussing in penguin. His chubby body was adorable.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) The Ice Queen rolled her eyes. "Oh hush it." She walked past him.

Quackers followed, still spewing penguin insults.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) The Ice Queen turned around, her eyes angry. Soon face-to-face with Quackers. "What?! Do you want me to spell it out?! I. Don't. Care!. Or do you want a stupid hug like The Ice King used to?!"

Quackers frowned, His insults getting worse.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) The Ice Queen rolled her eyes, once again. She picked up Quackers. Giving him a big hug.

Quacker still sqwacked and frowned his adorable frown.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) The Ice Queen squeezed him until no more sound came out. Nothing but him lovingly humming as they hugged. Which was rare.

Quackers grinned. He squawked happily.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) The Ice Queen set him down, "Your lucky you got that." She said, with a small grin.

He squawked. It was more in victory