ADVENTURE TIME~! (Next Generation) discussion

Kingdoms > Rp for Candy Kingdom

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (Willyoupleasegiveup) | 62 comments Mod
Start your Rp here

Ms.Sweet grabbed all kinds of sweet red apples. She grabbed the apple, but her arm waved back and fell on the ground. "Oh." She said with a blank face and a slight blush.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Angelica walked around the dressing room. Smiling and pulling out dresses, and looking at them.

Young Ms.Sweet walked in and had and apple in her bendy hands. She bended awkwardly and not on her own. "Oh no." She said in her soft and airy voice.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Angelica turned around, with a smile. But when she saw Young Ms. Sweet's arm. She frowned, and put the dress down. She walked over. "What happened?"

"What always happens...I'm much to floppy..." She sighed and lifted her arm and gave the apple to Angelica. She moved her arm to be normal as it could be.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Angelica set the apple down, and picked up her floppy arm. "How many times a day does this happen?"

"A lot. Usually, the hotter it is, the worse it happens..." She sighed and had control over her arm again. "But, that's what you get when you're a gummy person."

Emily ~Try Defying Gravity~ wrote: ""A lot. Usually, the hotter it is, the worse it happens..." She sighed and had control over her arm again. "But, that's what you get when you're a gummy person.""

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Angel sighed. "How about you stay out of the sun?"

Ms.Sweet shook her head, "I have to go to the market, though. For good ingredients." She said and bended backwards.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Angel helped her back up, "I can go fetch them for you." She smiled.

"No. I'm use to it..."