UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Group Games > The Person Below Me

Comments Showing 1-50 of 208 (208 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18544 comments (I think we had something similar to this before but with wishes or something...)

Yes, it gives me even more pointless things to do in work other than actual work

TPBM ate a whole packet of haribo star mix on the walk home

Jay-me (Janet)  | 4336 comments No, & I will probably not see it until it is out on DVD

TPBM will be planning a long holiday

Simon (Highwayman) (highwayman) | 4698 comments Hmm that sounds a good idea......

TPBM is going to but a galaxy s3 and make me jealous

message 4: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Versini (lorraineversini) | 8999 comments I do ! French, English, and the language of luuuuurve

TBPM thinks we had a similar game a while ago and it was good fun :)

message 5: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Versini (lorraineversini) | 8999 comments What happened to Martin's post !!??

message 6: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18544 comments NO, I was thinking iPhone.

TPBM is going to go to bed and sleep for ages

message 7: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25096 comments Should this be in the games bit?

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma (emzibah) | 4396 comments Oooh yes, yummy!,

TPBM has a pet hamster!,

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments My idea of exercise is a good, brisk sit.

TPBM is eating whilst surfing the net.

Jay-me (Janet)  | 4336 comments I was earlier, but not at the moment

TPBM is going to sit up all night reading

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Not when I have to get up at 6:20 tomorrow :(

TPBM has got an exciting new book to read.

message 12: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Lawston (andrewlawston) | 1791 comments I was more of a Muppet Babies kind of guy, but otherwise, you're bang on. (I still hear Miss Piggy's voice when aspiring writers talk about the power of imagination in web forums).

TPBM is wanted for murder in three star systems.

message 13: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments I don't think I've ever ate in Ned :0

tpbm is a secret ninja.

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9125 comments Not secret now!

TPBM is about to get a really exciting piece of news

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Nope. Got my exciting news on Monday!

TPBM has found all the answers to today's quiz questions and has voted in the writing challenge.

message 16: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments (ate in Ned?! Ate in my Father? Oops. damn iTouch)

Em, no. Sorry not me!

TPBM has got black hair!

message 17: by Emma (last edited Jun 08, 2012 09:11AM) (new)

Emma (emzibah) | 4396 comments Not really :-p more of a potato and leek girl (I too have those iPad moments)
TPBM is wearing purple

message 18: by Gingerlily - The Full Wild (last edited Jun 08, 2012 09:26AM) (new)

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Nope. Black, aqua and superhero pjs with lots of colours, but no purple.

TPBM is saying TGIF

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9125 comments Too right, with a g&t.

TPBM is wishing someone else would cook tonight

message 20: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments No, but I don't actually cook with meat myself a lot so I generally only really eat it when I'm served it.

TPBM is reading a horror book!

Jay-me (Janet)  | 4336 comments Louise-Lesley (Elle) wrote: "No, but I don't actually cook with meat myself a lot so I generally only really eat it when I'm served it.

TPBM is reading a horror book!"

No I'm just about to start reading my brand new never read yet Terry Pratchett :) (& I don't like horror so very rarely read it)

TPBM is not watching football

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9125 comments That'll be me! Don't tell Eastwood but I've never watched a game, or even a half...

TPBM believes in extraterrestial intelligence ( bit late on a friday to be spelling that)

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma (emzibah) | 4396 comments Martin wrote: "Yes! It's mathematically improbable for our planet to be the only one containing intelligent life.

TPBM has a crush on an actor or actress."

Ooh yeah, and a few Authors too ;-)

TPBM has nearly 3000 comments on GR!!

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9125 comments That's TPAM surely!

TPBM is going out tonight and doesn't have a thing to wear ( got The Smiths playing in y head now)

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Not going out, but I have about 50 t-shirts to waer

TPBM is starting to feel sleepy... look into my eyes...

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Well that killed the thread... ;)

message 27: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (kiwi365) | 3707 comments I have 2 favourite poets. W H Auden and Dylan Thomas. Also kinda like Walt Whitman.

TPBM wants to mow the lawn

Jay-me (Janet)  | 4336 comments I haven't got a lawn..........the first thing I did to the garden of this house was remove the lawn because I didn't want to waste time mowing it. Now it is an overgrown wilderness.

TPBM is going to make curry

message 29: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments No, not at ALL.

TPBM has got hayfever.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Only just. I'm a bit stuffed up from this cold.

TPBM is wishing the weekend was a couple of days longer.

message 31: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (kiwi365) | 3707 comments I wouldn't do that, hex it maybe, but definitely no cursing.

TPBM is playing with the guinea pigs

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments No, I'm thinking of Phil as more of a hamster...

TPBM is having a lovely lazy day.

message 33: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments Not really. I'm like a giant ball of stress and illness which is making me rather tight and anxious.

TPBM wears glasses.

Jay-me (Janet)  | 4336 comments yes I do.

tpbm has just woken from a nice nap

message 35: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (kiwi365) | 3707 comments I have, nothing like a sunday afternoon nap!

TPBM is watching the Spain V Italy match

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Yes I'm having it inflicted upon me.

TPBM wants the TV off so they can read.

message 37: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments I don't have a TV in my room and no-one else is watching it in the house.

TPBM cooked dinner!

message 38: by Emma (new)

Emma (emzibah) | 4396 comments I did, only Pizza but I did cook it

TPBM is watching' an Idiot Abroad'

message 39: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments Nope. I'm watching nothing atm. But I've got Futurama loading up to watch soon.

TPBM went shopping this week!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Does online shopping count?

TPBM isn't having football inflicted on them for the second time today.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments I haven't seen any football this year except in the canteen at work.

TPBM is trying to slow down time.

message 42: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (kiwi365) | 3707 comments If only i could, i will keep working on it though.

TPBM is craving chocolate

Jay-me (Janet)  | 4336 comments No I had my chocolate fix yesterday.

TPBM is going to the gym

message 44: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (kiwi365) | 3707 comments I do but i have run out. A starbucks run is in order methinks.

TPBM enjoys bacon for breakfast

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments but doesn't often have it.

TPBM is longing for the next holiday.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments You have no idea how much!

TPBM would be able to type my shipping list out in minutes, rather than the painful hours it's going to take me.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I so do that with Tescos. Only the favourites seem to only be saved for three months so if I don't do my orders quick enough I have to start from scratch.

All the shipping needs to be typed into a form, including values, for insurance purposes. If it's not on the list and it gets broken or goes missing we're SOL.

It'll take hours because I'm a crap typist.

TPBM is wondering what SOL stands for.

message 48: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments I totally googled it so I'm not any more (and for the record I did it before I saw your question)

TPBM has a pet.

message 49: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (kiwi365) | 3707 comments I do, i have 2 guinea pigs. Puca and Monty.

TPBM is about to have soup for lunch

message 50: by Elle (new)

Elle (louiselesley) | 7913 comments Soup is not a meal. No.

TPBM likes ice cream.

« previous 1 3 4 5