Cannibals discussion

outside of town > Abandoned house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 67 (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 97 comments Mod

message 2: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) Enes had been walking about the town looking at houses that might have been good for dinner. He had grown tired of walking and decided to rest at a house that had no one in it. He started to wonder what his leader, John, was up to.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Black Sabbath walked in behind him. "Hello, Enes." Her voice suggary sweet and light. It was too cute for this cannible. Too femine for her eating habits. She tossed back her long blonde hair, revealing her soft grey eyes and her sweetly formed lips. "Looking for dinner I see?"

message 4: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) "Ya, but none looked good. Exactly why are you here?" He asked. Had she been following him the entire time without his knowledge.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments "I don't know. I've been bored." She pulled a sandwich out of her purse, "Want some head and cheese sandwich?" She grinned and dropped it onto the old dusty table.

message 6: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) "Not unless it is fresh; it taste better that way. Anyways, do you know where boss is at?" Enes asked. Usually John found all the best food. That is probably why he was leader.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments "Fresh. He's out on the hunt at the regular bar." She smiled too sweetly. "I think he's trying to get some girls to come 'home' with him. He might be trying the acoholics tonight. I find uncanningly bitter." She said and straightened out her soft pink and grey dress.

message 8: by MollyRena (new)

Erin ran into the house. she slammed the door closed. "Oh shit..." She panted trying to catch her breath.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Black looked at her. "Hello. Can I help you?"

message 10: by MollyRena (new)

"Oh hey..." She smiled then slid down to the floor

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments "Oh. Hello Erin. Find any particuarlarly good looking things to feast on?"

message 12: by MollyRena (new)

She shook her head keeping in a yelp. She stood up and limped to the bathroom

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Black shrugged and ate her fresh Head and cheese sandwich.

message 14: by MollyRena (new)

John walked in and threw the woman on the ground she was missing an arm. "Eat." He walked into the kitchen leaving the armless woman.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments "MMMmmmm....Yummy." She said and sniffed the bloody stub. "Pure blood. Not much acohol." She looked at John. "Can I keep her head? I was going to make some soup."

message 16: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) Enes grin, "Finally, something decent." He took a large bit out of her leg. "How do you find all of the best ones John?" He said through his mouthful of flesh.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Black Sabbath began on her neck, liking how the throat usually had some of the leaner meat. She liked the muscle around the vocal chords, and it killed the person fast.

message 18: by MollyRena (new)

"Sure Black Sabbath. And well luck I guess..." He smiled

Erin opened the bathroom door and smiled "Well looks who's back."

John smiled "Erin! What a surprise."

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments "Dinner is here~!" Black called as she wiped her mouth in the daintiest of ways.

message 20: by MollyRena (new)

John smiled "Eat something. And I would prefer ou stayed here tonight..."

"Why?" Erin asked walking over to the woman.

"Well one for the fact you've cause quite a commotion in town." John smiled "It's all over the news."

"Not my fault." She said but it was mumbled under the blood and meat.

message 21: by MollyRena (new)

John smiled "Eat something. And I would prefer ou stayed here tonight..."

"Why?" Erin asked walking over to the woman.

"Well one for the fact you've cause quite a commotion in town." John smiled "It's all over the news."

"Not my fault." She said but it was mumbled under the blood and meat.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Black Sabbath brought out an old pot, the head under her arm. She put tomato juice in the pot. She shaved the hair off the head. Her grey eyes glittered as the juice boiled. She put the head into the pot of boiling juice. She then put some vegitables into the pot. She then put blood that came from where the head was suppose to be in the pot, laughing slightly as she cooked.

message 23: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) Enes had finished about half of the leg. "Exactly what did she do?" He asked. He had heard nothing about Erin in the news.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Black looked at him. "She brought attention to us. She left a mess after she got done eating."

message 25: by MollyRena (new)

John sighed "No nether." John looked at Erin.

Erin sighed "I haven't joined the war yet because I'm too young...But the humans still want to kill me. I was in the forest looking for an animal to eat. They found me and I ran. I got stuck up in a tree till I took a risk at jumping to another tree. I made it but with a bullet," She showed her leg. It was banged but dry blood still was everywhere on her leg. "I ran faster and lost them. I came here because I know they would never look here."

John nodded "This is why you stay here and not leave.."

Erin glared at him

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Black nodded, "Only a while more. And if you do go out, please try to only do so for cheese and some vergitables."

message 27: by MollyRena (new)

Erin looked blankly at her till John pulled upstairs

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments She put the top back on the pot and let the head boil.

message 29: by MollyRena (new)

John walked down

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Black looked at John. "What would you like in the soup. I've got spac for a couple hands."

message 31: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) By the time Enes spoke again he had the last mouthful of the left leg in his mouth. "Why do you mix food with other stuff? It just makes it taste horrible."

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments "So I can take it to work with me so people don't suspect a thing." She said, nodding slightly.

message 33: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) "Still." He swallowed the last bit of the flesh.

message 34: by MollyRena (new)

"You know guys one of these days we're going to have to fight back and not hide anymore."

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Black nodded, "We know."

message 36: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) "I can not wait until that day." Enes said, his grinning returning back.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments "I'm excited. More people to cook up~!"

message 38: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) "Again, it taste better raw."

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments "OH HUSH!" Black said, turning her blonde head back to the soup.

message 40: by MollyRena (new)

John chuckled

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments She seemed to be pouting some as she cooked the soup.

message 42: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) Emily ~Try Defying Gravity~ wrote: ""OH HUSH!" Black said, turning her blonde head back to the soup."

"And if I don't want to?" Enes challenged.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Black ignored his challenge. "I have nothing to prove to you." She puffed her cheeks out, stirring the head.

message 44: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) Enes rolled his eyes, "Whatever." He said as he leaned against a wall.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments She put the top back on the pot and sat down, reading a book.

message 46: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) "So what are you reading?" He asked, looking at the book.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments "An old Diary I found here. Seems to be from about 15 years ago. Such a different time." She said, smiling and showing her slightly sharpened teeth.

message 48: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) "What does the person talk about." Enes asked, instantly curious.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments "How their family was eaten by Cannibles and the way the two last children alive were running out of money." She said, smiling slightly.

message 50: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) "Awww, the children got away, but that is the best part of eating a family. Who was it written by?" Enes asked, now walking over to take a peek at the book.

« previous 1