Cannibals discussion

down town > bar

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena | 97 comments Mod

message 2: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) Micheal walked over to work with his sister trailing behind him. Both were in their uniforms. The bar had no uniforms, but they did not want Micheal and Emily walking around with their usually filthy clothing. Micheal was wearing a white long sleeved shirt with a black vest. A black tie was tied nicely around his neck with a firm knot. Half of it was hidden over the vest. A long soft black pants barely showed his formal black shoes. Emily also wore a white long sleeved shirt with a black vest, but shoulder straps were a bit narrow than Micheal's. She wore a black short skirt, matching the vest. The same color of black was used for her high heels and bow around her neck. Micheal explain the rules to Emily like not to let a man touch you, do not leave with a man, and to get him if anything wrong is happening. Emily just smiled and nodded her head, only half listening. She was just excited to actually be working with her brother. Just before they entered the bar Micheal explain that all she had to do was serve the drinks. Micheal sighed and finally looked at her, "And please try not to screw up."
With one last nod from Emily they entered the bar and got it ready for costumers.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Violet came in in her usual costume attire for the bar as the woman who sang and kept people calm or away from Emily or Micheal. Her costume design consisted of a long black wig, pale body makeup, fake fangs, and an assortment of gothic type clothing. A fairly torn grey Tank-top, shorts with bright red suspenders, fishnets under the shorts and bright red boots.

She took off her blackish blue wig and smiled at Emily and Micheal. "What's up, guys?" She said, as she sat in a seat. She fixed the wig again on her head and put the fake piercings on.

message 4: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) Emily quickly hugged her, "Hey Violet! Guess what! Today is my first day!" She said with a beautiful white smile. "I will be working with Micheal and you today!" She shouted excitedly.

Micheal smiled slightly, "Just remember what i said." He warned his sister. He headed over to the counter to clean some glasses.

"I know, I know." Emily said and stopped hugging Violet.

"Anyways, just the usual, Violet. What about you? Anything new happen?" Micheal asked, staring at her. His smile still there.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments "Not Really. Got some new attire for the Vampire Queen's apperances. Have you heard?" She said, now getting serious with her conversation.

"There are Cannibles in this area. They found a mans face eaten off and the rest of his body was flame broiled and they say there was human like teeth marks in his body." She said, eyes in slits.

"We need to keep an eye out for anyone who looks creepy or sadistic." She said then looked at Emily. "That's why you don't go home with anyone, okay?"

message 6: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) A shiver made it's way up Emily's spine, "Y-Yes V-Violet." She managed to get out as possible pictures of the eaten man flashed into her head."

It kept Micheal quiet for a good 10 seconds, but it had just looked like he was too busy cleaning. That word, Cannibal....It brought up bad memories the funeral for his parents. All that was left was the head of his father with bit marks, an eye of his mother, and many bones. After he snapped out it he spoke, "Haven't there always been Cannibals here? And besides, most of the men we see here are a bit creepy."

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments "True..." She said and then remembered about Micheals parents. "But, they're starting to make a cult. A cult of Cannibals. I say we need to stop it, and fast. We need to have a sting mission started and kill the freak." She slammed her hand down on the counter, shaking some of the glasses.

"I want them dead. I don't want people fearing who they meet." Violet leaned in her chair. "Plus, I don't want to see another funeral for people and they only have the charred remaines of a foot or hand to put in the casket." She looked serious. Her voice now shaking with a furious dis-like of cannibals.

message 8: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) "But fight is bad! Can't we just talk to them!?" Emily cried out, feeling uncomfortable with this conversion.

"And during that talk they will be thinking of ways to cook and eat you." Micheal said to his sister. Sometimes he wished she would be a little more meaner, at least to defend herself. "Ya, I agree with you, but how would you know who is a cannibal and who's not? We don't want to kill innocent people; we would be killing just like the cannibals. And exactly where would we get our weapons from? At the moment there is nothing much we can do." Micheal stated. Finally all of the glasses were spotless.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Violet frowned, "It's obvious! A person goes in, wanting to be in the cult then, BAM!BAM!BAM! All shot and dead." She folded her arms across her chest, as if it was the most obvious awnser in the world. "But I am saying for the police to do the operation. I make enough money for my apartment with Gig money."

She sweeped the blueish black wig's hair behind herself. "Have you thought about moving out of your Alley due to this? I'm afraid for you."

message 10: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) "What is there to be afraid of?" Micheal asked as he leaned against the counter, waiting for the bar to open.

Emily took a seat next to Violet. Her high-heels were starting to kill her feet. She sat there, listening to them talk.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments " I don't want you to be a couple of scarifices to the cult." She stated, her fake fangs annoying her. She pointed a finger at him. "And I don't want to attend your funerals and your faces being eaten." She shivered slightly at the thought.

((BTW...My Cousin's name is Emily Porter and she just graduated))

message 12: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) ((XD That is not creepy or weird at all...XD))

"That would never happen. Besides, why would they go to an alley with a bunch of junk in it. It would make better sense to break into a house." Micheal said, trying to ease her worries.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments ((I know, right?!))

"Easier to take people whom have no loved ones." She said, eyes still locked with his. "You have people who love you with all of their hearts."

message 14: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) ((Wait, quick question. Do you have the same name as your cousin or did you just use her name for a goodreads account?))

Micheal stayed quiet for a few seconds. After a while he walked over to the door, "I think it is about time to open." He said as he flipped the closed sign to open.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments ((Same first name...My last name Is Heaberlin {German/Swiss}))

She jumped up from the stool and cleaned off her gutair. She grinned as she put her Aviators on. She cleaned up her strings and grinned.

((http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GzcJw... ))

message 16: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) Micheal went back behind the counter with all of his glasses ready to go.
Emily was waiting by the counter near her brother. She waited eagerly for her first costumer.
one after another costumers came. Within an hour the place was filled. Emily was busy trying to avoid all the men who tried to get as close to Violet as their drunk bodies could take them.
Micheal was busy filling up and washing out glasses while keeping a careful eye on his younger sister and Violet.

message 17: by MollyRena (new)

John walked in and ordered a beer he sighed at the fAct he was even here.

message 18: by Greece (last edited Jun 11, 2012 08:37AM) (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) Emily waited by the counter as her brother filled up a glasses of beer. Soon she was walking over to John with the drink. She put it in front of John with a smile. "Here you go sir." Afterwards, she walked back to her brother, a bit creeped out by the way John looked. This place was not as exciting as she thought it would be.

Micheal did not look at John so he did not notice that he looked different.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Violet looked at John as she played. She almost seemed to growl as she sang. Soon, her show was over and she jumped behind the counter.

message 20: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) Micheal took a quick glance over at Violet as he poured more drinks for Emily to serve. He had noticed something was wrong when she was singing. "What is it?" He asked.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments "I didn't like the look on that guys face." She said, eyes still watching all men around them. She cleaned a couple glasses and filled a couple as well. Her dark hair was tied back now.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Emily ~Try Defying Gravity~ wrote: ""I didn't like the look on that guys face." She said, eyes still watching all men around them. She cleaned a couple glasses and filled a couple as well. Her dark hair was tied back now."

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Emily ~Try Defying Gravity~ wrote: ""I didn't like the look on that guys face." She said, eyes still watching all men around them. She cleaned a couple glasses and filled a couple as well. Her dark hair was tied back now."

message 24: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) Micheal looked around and soon enough figured out which guy she was talking about. "Do you think is one of them?" He asked with a lowered voice. He was not sure if the guy could heard him from where he was.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments "I do." Her eyes looked at his sharp shark-like teeth. "He is. Look. His teeth." She muttered over to him while she gave the drinks to a couple intoxicated women.

message 26: by MollyRena (new)

John smiled "Thanks! I try to keep them clean as much as possible." HE said walking up behind her.

message 27: by Emily ~BIG BARDA~ (last edited Jun 11, 2012 11:36AM) (new)

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Violet grabbed Emily's hand and dragged her over, "Come on. More people need to be served."

message 28: by MollyRena (last edited Jun 11, 2012 11:38AM) (new)

John watched her walk away

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Violet shot a glare at the man. It screamed the knowledge of what he was.

message 30: by MollyRena (new)

John smiled and waved

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Her dark eyes still shot those looks of anger and she whipped her head around. She made sure Emily was protected by the curve of the bar.

message 32: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) "Who were you glaring at?" Emily asked, trying to figure it out.

Micheal could not help but to glare at John. f only he had a weapon then he would have tried to kill him then and there. Instead he asked him a question, "Do you want another drink? If not then get out." He almost growled the last part.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Violet patted her head. "Just don't pay attention to him. If he touches you, just call for me or your brother."

message 34: by MollyRena (new)

"I have a drink thank you." He smiled and puled a random lady out the door. He was gone.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Violet looked at him. "SEE?" She grabbed Micheal's shoulder. "I was right!"

message 36: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) "O-Ok...." Emily said nervously.

"Ya, but what do you suppose we do about him other then keep an eye on him." Micheal stated.

"W-What were you right about?" Emily asked.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments "I hope the cops kill him!" She hissed slightly as she served other people.

message 38: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) "I don't." Micheal said and added on. "I wish they would slowly torture him for all of the people he had killed." He growled as he filled up the glasses for Violet to serve, for Emily was frozen in place.

"W-who?" She asked quietly, too scared to speak up.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments She served a couple of the drinks. She felt her hands grip a couple glasses a little too tight.

message 40: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) Micheal took a glance at Violet. "Maybe you should take a quick break to calm down." He suggest.

"Ya, I could work double for a few minutes." Emily offered.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments "No." Violet said, cleaning the glass and blood off her hand after sqeezing a bit too tight on a glass.

message 42: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) Micheal sighed, "Let me rephrase that, you need to take a break. Unless you want to serve all your costumers beer with bloody glasses." He said as he handed her a damp washcloth.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments She frowned, "I am fine!"

message 44: by Greece (last edited Jun 11, 2012 02:16PM) (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) "You don't sound like it or look like it." Micheal said, starting to get mad because he was starting to worry about Violet, but he showed no evidence of it.

"Micheal, if she really does not want to then she does not have to." Emily said too quietly for Micheal to hear.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Violet sighed and cleane dup her hands and put band-aids on. "See? Fine." She said, now cleaning off the part of the bar she broke the glasses on.

message 46: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) "I still think you need a break." Micheal muttered under his breath as he grabbed a small trash can that was hiding under the counter by Violet. After that he walked away and continued work.

Emily just watch her brother until she had another set of glasses to serve.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Violet watched him walk away and work from the corner of her dark eyes.

message 48: by Greece (new)

Greece Karpusi (scotland) ((Hmmmmm, what now......))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments She blushed and turned her head away when Micheal caught her. She went to put the glass in trash can. She turned back to serve people when she slipped and fell on the hard floor.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 79 comments Emily ~Try Defying Gravity~ wrote: "She blushed and turned her head away when Micheal caught her. She went to put the glass in trash can. She turned back to serve people when she slipped and fell on the hard floor."

« previous 1