Legend (Legend, #1) Legend discussion


186 views
Prodigy (LEGEND #2) Excerpt

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ara (new) - added it

Ara Has anyone read the first chapter to Prodigy yet? If not, you can read it here:
http://books.usatoday.com/bookbuzz/po...

Or on: http://www.legendtheseries.com/

If you have read it, what did you think of it?

Personally, it just got me more excited for Prodigy. I have a feeling this one might be a little darker then Legend :)


Hibaq Farah I loved the exerpt! I just can't wait for the 2nd book. How is it
Possible for this series to get darker?


Amanda Hibaq wrote: "I loved the exerpt! I just can't wait for the 2nd book. How is it
Possible for this series to get darker?"


Hmmm. Maybe because in this one they have to kill the new electoral primo?


Hibaq Farah Ariana wrote: "Hibaq wrote: "I loved the exerpt! I just can't wait for the 2nd book. How is it
Possible for this series to get darker?"

Hmmm. Maybe because in this one they have to kill the new electoral primo?"


That sounds interesting. It was strange for the electoral primo just to die like that.


Amanda Hibaq wrote: "Ariana wrote: "Hibaq wrote: "I loved the exerpt! I just can't wait for the 2nd book. How is it
Possible for this series to get darker?"

Hmmm. Maybe because in this one they have to kill the new el..."


Yeah I thought so too. Do you think he could have been killed on purpose?


Hibaq Farah Ariana wrote: "Hibaq wrote: "Ariana wrote: "Hibaq wrote: "I loved the exerpt! I just can't wait for the 2nd book. How is it
Possible for this series to get darker?"

Hmmm. Maybe because in this one they have to k..."


Thats a good idea! Maybe by his son? There's so many ways this book can go.


Rachel When is it coming out? I loved Legend!


Ilana expected JANUARY 29TH 2013


Amanda Hibaq wrote: "Ariana wrote: "Hibaq wrote: "Ariana wrote: "Hibaq wrote: "I loved the exerpt! I just can't wait for the 2nd book. How is it
Possible for this series to get darker?"

Hmmm. Maybe because in this one..."


Woah, that would be insane. I read a comment on Marie Lu’ twitter of someone who read Prodigy and they said Prodigy sets the bar high and that it was better than Legend. They said it had more twists and things. So I’m definitely excited. Could it have been the Patriots? Man, it can’t come soon enough!


Rachel Ilana wrote: "expected JANUARY 29TH 2013"

cool thanks!! But it's so far away...


Steph So excited
But it sucks we have to wait a year


message 12: by Dale (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dale Z WHY.

WHY. DOES DAY HAVE TO COLLAPSE.
SOLDIERS PROBABLY WILL START GROPING JUNE.

OH GOD. NO.


Nihon Anan Can't wait till then. I love Legend, I finished it in within two days! Couldn't put the book down, been up all night. SO GOOD!


back to top