Outlander Series discussion

Diana Gabaldon
This topic is about Diana Gabaldon
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived > Jamie and Claire

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim | 19 comments I love Jamie and Claire!!
So.... to someone who has read the whole series, I must know, do Jamie and Claire stick together throughout the series to the end ??

message 2: by Wendy F, biblioholic (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) | 3151 comments Hi Kim, As someone said previously, the series is not complete yet. She's still writing more, so we aren't sure.

As far as the books that there are. They are both in ever single book, sometimes together sometimes not. You'll just have to read and see. :)

I'm moving this thread into our misc folder, as the character folder is for individual character conversation and we already have a thread for both Claire and Jamie.

message 3: by Kim (new)

Kim | 19 comments Ok, ill look there(; I guess I meant a couple .... Inlove... Im a romantic, cant help but want them to stay in love...

message 4: by Sally (new)

Sally (larwos) | 30 comments To me, they are one of best couples in fiction and in my opinion their relationship will endure. Of course, I have no proof of that,but if they break up there is no hope for anyone.
My husband and I visited Loch Ness today, just as, on the audio book i was listening to for the umpteenth tome, Claire is describing the visit there that she and Frank had before she was pulled through the stones. I found many things that reminded me of that day and was given goosebumps when the piper playing his bagpipes on the side of the canal was wearing the Fraser tartan!

message 5: by Diane (new)

Diane | 1356 comments Aaaah Sally you make me so jealous :) I have never traveled anywhere outside of the US and even very few places in the US. (except through books)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.