Rainbow Lollipops! Mmm..... discussion

Roleplay > Enrollment

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caroline (last edited Jun 06, 2012 04:52PM) (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Ok,here are all your teachers for all your subjects,comment with only ?s and suggestions please. I will roleplay all of them in the Class section:

Classes that you must take~

Reading- Mrs.Meenahan; Nice,gives not so much homework,despises srudents who don't listen. In her mid 40's Hates Ryder,Skyler,

Writng/English/Language Arts- Mr. Williams; A fun cocky guy,does games, hates students who forget to capitalize. In his 30's. Loves all but Ryder,

Science/Chemestry- Miss.Morgan; Strict but in a nice way, creative, loves kids who are participants in her experiments. Is in hrr 20's and getting married. Loves all but Ryder,Skyler

Math- Ms.Stevens; Old,grumpy, gives homework everyday. In her 60's and not married. Hates all but kinda likes Alex and Becky,Karana needs help.

Social Studies- Mr.Bangs; Pretty old but loves all students,goes by the oldest rules, helpful. In his early 40's. He thinks Becky can do well and hates Skyler and Ryder,likes Alex

Speacial teachers and classes,pick 3

Arts and Crafts/Clay,paints,etc....-Mr.Hoisington,young and laid back Livvy,Hadley

Computer and Special Device effects-Mr.Starcks,bad hearing and stern Cassidy

PE/All sports,Track and field,cross country-Ms.Dunaway,middle aged and understanding Cassidy
Hadley and Sam
Music/Instruments,choir,vocal warm-ups-Mrs.Dix,old and happy Livvy,Hadley sam

Special PM/for super smarties-Miss.O'Neal,young and great teacher Cassidy

Special HM/For lacking students-Mr.Arnold,30ish and challenging Livvy Sam

Later i'll put up your electives and all the head teachers. Thanks and put which teachers favor you,and hate you.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Every teacher except Mr. Williams, hates Skyler (even Ms. Morgan) because she doesn't pay attention in class. Mr. Williams is just mildly upset with her.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Basically all of them hate Ryder because he doesn't really care about school. He's rude to them, and won't listen to them.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

All of the teachers love Alex because she's so smart and nice.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

All of the teachers love Becky because she is so polite and smart, but Mr. Bangs is convinced that she can do better.

message 6: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Edited

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 08, 2012 01:41PM) (new)

I choose:

1: Arts and Crafts
2: Music/Instruments (Skyler sings and plays the guitar, the piano, and the drums)
3: Special HM.

message 8: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) thanks!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

1: Arts and Crafts
2: PE
3: Musical Instruments

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds like Skylar and Ryder would make good friends.

My choices:

1. Music (Ryder sings/plays guitar) That teacher won't hate him
2. PE
3. Special HM

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((the grumpy guy, and the actress, I can see it now:) ))

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes (loveptv4ever) | 36 comments All the the teachers like her because she is pretty smart.

1.Music/Choir
2. Special PM
3.PE

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

1.Music
2.Special PM (she is a super smarty!))
3.PE

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Are we gonna start soon?))

message 15: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) ((we need a few more... in couple days?))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sooon? I don't know if anybody else is gonna sign up... and if w don't start soon, they might not praticipate.))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Totally agree.))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((@Caroline, is that okay? I know I'm a mod, but your head so premission or you wanna start???))

message 19: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) ((Ill set it up:) ))