A Place Called Dreams discussion

Your Writing > Kyle's Writing

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chloe (Girl In The Woods Reviews) | 467 comments Mod
Hi Kyle! Here's your folder! You can start posting or just typing your work here :)

You have really good description writing skills! Plus I love your characters you have set up in your story 'SEASON OF THE STRANGER'. This story is really good with loads of tension building up, it's a good on go :)

Kyle ~The Rebel Leader~ wrote: "Thanks very much, Chloe! Really, I appreciate your feedback. When my writer's block ends, I'll continue.:)"

Sure! I would love to read the rest! :)

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 133 comments I can't wait to read your book kyle

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 120 comments this is AMAZING!!!!

message 6: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 120 comments Ur welcome, but it is truly epic!

Kyle ~The Rebel Leader~ wrote: "Epic: now that's a word every writer wants to hear! I'm honored."

Very true. lol :)

message 8: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 120 comments : D

Kyle ~The Rebel Leader~ wrote: "I'll be adding another chapter or two soon."

Can't wait!!! :)

message 10: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 120 comments yay!

message 11: by Misty (new)

Misty (misty_shadowhunter) | 4 comments i dont have time to read them all right now. but i read the first chapter and all i can say is o my god. I could see it and it even grossed me out a little and that doesnt happen alot. I freaking love it! I cant wait to continue and your an amazing writer.
O MY GOD!

message 12: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 120 comments Kyle ~The Rebel Leader~ wrote: "You guys are the best!:)"

awe, thanks! so are you!

message 13: by Misty (new)

Misty (misty_shadowhunter) | 4 comments Kyle ~The Rebel Leader~ wrote: "Thanks, Misty!"

Welcome!

message 14: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 120 comments : D

Just read this though, absolutely fantastic! I'm wondering what you're going to put for the writing competition 2012, considering the fact your stories are very detailed ;) Keep me posted!

message 16: by Leah (new)

Leah (Eddle) | 120 comments this is still amazing! keep it up kyle!

message 17: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 133 comments Thanks for posting your story