Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone discussion

1,000,000 ratings on goodreads!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lilac (last edited Jun 05, 2012 06:28AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lilac As far as I can tell, this is the most rated book on goodreads with 1,120,151 ratings so far. The only other books I've read with more than a million ratings are To Kill a Mockingbird with 1,025,737 ratings and Twilight with 1,017,449 ratings (WHAT!!!). What I want to know is are there any other books on goodreads with more than a million ratings and is Harry Potter really the most rated book on the site?
Also, who here agrees with me that it deserves to be the most rated book on goodreads?

Simplyminali no, harry potter really is a good book but i think the mortal instruments are way better!!!

Morgana_lefay Simplyminali wrote: "no, harry potter really is a good book but i think the mortal instruments are way better!!!"

I havent read it but even if its better its not old enough or promoted enough to amass so many ratings :)

LOTR and Narnia have quite low number of ratings - very sad :(

Micaela I love harry potter and i am so happy it has suck high ratings but I wish LotR would have more

Morgana_lefay Martin wrote: "Well my novel, The Destiny of Ethan King, has five ratings so far. Take that, J.K. Rowling!"

it looks interesting

Heather That's because it's the best book ever!