Frost (Mist, #2) Frost discussion

to read

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kk (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kk Herondale ok is anybody els out there dieing i.....i....i ok back on track ya so *SPOLER* it was so cute the way even kissed nell and then tried to act all cool when his hart was rasing as fast as he can flit

Aras Redan That was so cute! Ugh, We have to wait till next year for the second book.. How cruel!

message 3: by Kk (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kk Herondale I know I need it now I read that bit like ....... Ok I read the book 3times so like 6 times

Aras Redan Hahahaha, the wait is killing me. I really enjoyed this book.

message 5: by Kk (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kk Herondale finnaly its only like........1......2....3...ah 5 mounths oh ok never mind still to long

message 6: by Ysa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ysa loveday finally people who understand my need im feeling !

Aras Redan I got the first one in mid 2011, then apparently it was supposed to come out this year in June so I was like: A year? Yeah I can wait.

So June came along and the book wasn't in any of my bookstores, so I went home and logged in Goodreads only to discover that the next book was actually coming out in January. A year and a half since the first book came out.

My reaction:

WHAT THE FLIPPIN' HELL THIS ISN'T FAIR I DESERVE IT NOW GIVE IT TO ME I HAVE BEEN TROLLED>.

message 8: by Ysa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ysa loveday i bought it yesterday ..... finished it yesterday

Aras Redan WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

message 10: by Ysa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ysa loveday England Lincolnshire boston. I found it waterstones when I was just scanning for new books I had a mini heart attack everyone was staring at me

message 11: by Ysa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ysa loveday amazon or waterstones have it in stock at their websites but play.com doesn't so if you want to buy it either order it or go to your nearest waterstones

message 12: by Kk (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kk Herondale OMG can u beleve it its almost here ahhhhhhhhhh no more dieing woooohoooo!! Evans home in a few days :b

message 13: by Aras (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aras Redan It could already be out in Australia. But I wouldn't know at the moment because I'm in Egypt. -.-

message 14: by Ysa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ysa loveday haha so is my best friend and shes been waiting for this book with me

Kirsty Bicknell I have just read a review copy of this book . . . .I LOVED it!!!!!!!