Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans! discussion

AUNT JODI CONTROVERSY

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clare (new)

Clare did u hear about the aunt jodi controversy?!?!?!?! jodi is such a jerk! ok this is wat happened and i totally am on jon/kate/eight's side! they are better than greedy jodi!

http://www.supernannyrules.com/wp-con...

heres the URL i know that jodi is being greedy...apparently wat people "left out" from this article is the fact that this is how the whole "fight" went out:

Jodi: im thinking of getting money like they said for taking care of the kids kate
Kate: No, i don't think so. I'll pay you for watching them, but our show isnt going to pay you. Its a family show. The only people to make money off our show are jon and i, because we dont want to make this a big deal, with lots of money and problems. ((this is my fav part)) Jon and i will be sure to pay you though, it'll just came from me, and not the show.

thats when jodi through a hissy fit! (i had to type it out, cuz the website i used wouldnt let me copy/paste...ur thoughts?

message 2: by Clare (new)

Clare btw its not exactly like how the other website had, cuz i had to type it out myself)

message 3: by Mary Kate (new)

Mary Kate (marykateeberle) | 65 comments tell us the website??? i cant believe she did that but is it true or is it gossip?????

message 4: by Clare (new)

Clare its true! i cant get the website back but heres the blog from Jodi's SISTER about it! it even has a video of jodi admitting!

message 6: by Clare (new)

Clare btw look at the name!

message 7: by Clare (new)

Clare and start at the bottom of the page...so u get her sisters story

message 8: by Meghan (new)

Meghan I am look at it.

message 9: by Clare (new)

Clare yep

message 10: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Clare- I can't find were aunt jodi admits to this. Were is it?

message 11: by Clare (new)

Clare i gav the URL one sec let me check...

message 12: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) is it gossip or true???/ and clare i though u couldnt talk???????

message 13: by Clare (new)

Clare the video wont work...heres the transcript of wat it says!

http://gosselinswithoutpity.blogspot....

message 14: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Is that what aunt jodi said?

message 15: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) you never really know cuz truth is sometimes ppl make stuff up and put it in the media

message 16: by Megan (new)

Megan | 116 comments Mod
i think it is true!!
i hate for the show to be cancled!!!!!!!!! that would be soo sad!!

message 17: by Mary Kate (new)

Mary Kate (marykateeberle) | 65 comments a lotta times pple make things up

message 18: by Meghan (new)

Meghan yeah, but it could be accurate you never know these days!

message 19: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) yea but i never really did like aunt jodi she was funni in a few episodes though

message 20: by Mary Kate (new)

Mary Kate (marykateeberle) | 65 comments im confused was aunt jodi being mean or kate for not paying her???

message 21: by Meghan (new)

Meghan I think that was it. I am not completly sure; ask Clare.

message 22: by Clare (new)

Clare this was her sister's blog...im not an expert, this is just wat JODI"S SISTER and OTHER SIBLINGS OF JODI wrote...

message 23: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Oh, got it.

message 24: by Megan (new)

Megan | 116 comments Mod
yeah clare- but that is REALLY mean of her sister to say stuff like that about her- i know it was really self-centered or jodi- but her sister isn't to far
"The apple doesn't fall far from the frame" or from wizards
"the inferno doesn't fall far from the fire"

message 25: by Megan (new)

Megan | 116 comments Mod
it could be true

message 26: by Clare (new)

Clare no no the blog was by JODI"S SISTER and she was defending jodi from the gosselins!

message 27: by Megan (new)

Megan | 116 comments Mod
oh- srry- but how- she told everything she did bad!! explain:

message 28: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) yea i dont get ut uf she was defnding them y did she say all that mean stuff???

message 29: by Megan (new)

Megan | 116 comments Mod
me either??

message 30: by Mary Kate (new)

Mary Kate (marykateeberle) | 65 comments i think that was a little touchy for all of them there all family and i can see both of there points but they shouldnt trash talk eachother on the internet sure family has disaggrements it would be impossible if u didnt but it didnt have to turn out this big

message 31: by Megan (new)

Megan | 116 comments Mod
yeah