Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Promotions > New Novella with BW/WM

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (new)

Tara Neale (tara_neale) | 39 comments I have just released my 2nd novella. Esther's Story: Sergeant Mike's Miracle Tour (prequel) features an African-American heroine with a super hunky white younger man. I bill the series as Highway to Heaven meets the US Marine Corps.

Esther's Story (Sergeant Mike's Miracle Tour - prequel) by Tara Neale

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/14...

I have posted an excerpt here for your reading pleasure. It is also available for free at Smashwords or a 99 cent read at Amazon, with a portion of the proceeds donated to charities who are serving our military personnel and their families.

Thanks all,
Tara Neale

message 2: by Nadine (new)

Nadine (peanutsmom) | 81 comments I love military stories and I definity support the troops, will be buying

message 3: by Tara (new)

Tara Neale (tara_neale) | 39 comments Thanks Nadine.

message 4: by Tara (new)

Tara Neale (tara_neale) | 39 comments Thanks Nadine.

message 5: by Tara (new)

Tara Neale (tara_neale) | 39 comments Hope you enjoy it.

message 6: by Fashionista (new)

Fashionista  (fashionista99) | 436 comments I love military men too. I read an excerpt and loved it.
I just purchased it at amazon.

message 7: by Tara (new)

Tara Neale (tara_neale) | 39 comments Thank you!

message 8: by Fashionista (new)

Fashionista  (fashionista99) | 436 comments Hey Tara,
I just finished Esther's Story. Several people in my family are vets and also currently serving in the armed forces. So, I totally related to the turmoil of the hero and heroine. Besides that - Mike was a total sweetheart and sexy too.

message 9: by Tara (new)

Tara Neale (tara_neale) | 39 comments Glad you enjoyed him. There will definitely be lots more to come.

message 10: by Gwen (new)

Gwen (gwenk) | 201 comments Hi Tara!

I too love military stories. Just finished reading the excerpt and I'm purchasing it on Amazon.

message 11: by Tara (new)

Tara Neale (tara_neale) | 39 comments Thanks ya'll for all the support!

message 12: by Tara (new)

Tara Neale (tara_neale) | 39 comments I just added the first chapter of My Country Tis of Thee, Book 1 in the Sergeant Mike Miracle Tour series to my list of writings.

The complete novella is available for FREE at Smashwords in all formats including Kindle.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Remember this book comes before Esther's Story so there is no romance or sex. But if you loved Sergeant Mike you will get to know him deeper in this book and the next one...Labor's End, which will come out on Labor Day.