Lesbians discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Start up your chatty conversations here. :)

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments I am on summer break. And I hate it, I am so so so bored. So bored I cannot EXPRESS how bored I am. Is anyone this way?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Not yet. I'm actually kind of busy this month.

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments Really? My friends are in Costa Rica, lucky bastards...what are you up to?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Just a lot of stuff. Camping, writing, reading...

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments Sounds fun especially the camping

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Enh. I don't do camping. I'm pretty much allergic to nature.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

You guys are so lucky!! I get out on friday...

Alexandra (Alex)  Richardson (sherlocked_2000) I am official gay!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!!! Me too! Now!

message 11: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 23 comments Mod
I've been a lesbian for quite some time. Friend my on facebook. Yaotl1044@yahoo.com. Yes, Laura Ludwig, that's me! Zombie picture is hard to miss. (Yes, I'm single. And looking)

Alexandra (Alex)  Richardson (sherlocked_2000) Jenna wrote: "Yay!!! Me too! Now!"

LOL!

Alexandra (Alex)  Richardson (sherlocked_2000) Nyghtmare wrote: "I've been a lesbian for quite some time. Friend my on facebook. Yaotl1044@yahoo.com. Yes, Laura Ludwig, that's me! Zombie picture is hard to miss. (Yes, I'm single. And looking)"

I am sigled too! Sadly.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) sameness here :X

Alexandra (Alex)  Richardson (sherlocked_2000) ~~Ɯσ˩ғǤιЯℓ~~Ħɛ˩ℓƳɛΔн wrote: "sameness here :X"

Too bad hu?

message 16: by ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (last edited Jul 11, 2012 10:43AM) (new)

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) yess. the lonly life of boringness

Alexandra (Alex)  Richardson (sherlocked_2000) Dont ya just hate that! Wanna rp?

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) F***ing YES! I HATE IT. and sure lol

Alexandra (Alex)  Richardson (sherlocked_2000) Ok I'll make it! Lol ! Love the cussing!

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (bisexual) kkers. thank you thank you. :)

Alexandra (Alex)  Richardson (sherlocked_2000) ~~Ɯσ˩ғǤιЯℓ~~Ħɛ˩ℓƳɛΔн wrote: "kkers. thank you thank you. :)"

Made now reply.

message 22: by Hexa (new)

Hexa (HexaMorphia) what's up?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah, hi

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi everyone. I'm back. If you don't remember me then....I'm sorry.

message 25: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare | 23 comments Mod
Gutentag everyone

message 26: by Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (last edited May 09, 2013 10:10PM) (new)

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments Anahi Q_Q sniff sniff

message 27: by A 💞 (new)

A &#x1f49e; (smokeymirrors) | 138 comments Yes My dear I am still here. School has been kicking my butt. >.<

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments GAH! *mega glomps* yay! I feel you, we have two weeks of finals, this was week 1. Mehgsjfnsuhdnapdhrbj.

message 29: by A &#x1f49e; (new)

A &#x1f49e; (smokeymirrors) | 138 comments Well at least you are going to be able to get out before I do.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

sup peoples :P

message 31: by A &#x1f49e; (new)

A &#x1f49e; (smokeymirrors) | 138 comments Hello. :3

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

so... if you didn't see me introduce myself... im alannah you can call me lanni... and im not lesbian. BUT, i am totally supportive of lesbians, gays, bis, and every other thing...

message 33: by A &#x1f49e; (new)

A &#x1f49e; (smokeymirrors) | 138 comments Awwwww, well welcome to the group! And thank you for being supportive Lanni. :3

I'm Anahi, you can just call me Ana if you like. :3 Nice to meet you.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks Ana! :D Nice to meet you too! So hows life going for you??

message 35: by A &#x1f49e; (new)

A &#x1f49e; (smokeymirrors) | 138 comments Pretty good! Im relaxing in Colorado on Vacation, what about you?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

sitting at home...

message 37: by A &#x1f49e; (new)

A &#x1f49e; (smokeymirrors) | 138 comments Oh, doing anything exciting?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

No... not really its just another day

message 39: by A &#x1f49e; (new)

A &#x1f49e; (smokeymirrors) | 138 comments Oh okay, explain a regular day in the eyes of you.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

uhh... sitting around the house not doing very much. Since its summer vacation...

message 41: by A &#x1f49e; (new)

A &#x1f49e; (smokeymirrors) | 138 comments Oh okay.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

ah ha ha yea

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments By the way, I forgot to ask, where's the wedding?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

For who?

message 45: by A &#x1f49e; (new)

A &#x1f49e; (smokeymirrors) | 138 comments At the Blackhawk Lodge in Estes Park.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

????

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments Sorry, she's at a wedding in my state, so I was curious where. It ends up being 45 minutes from my house. xD

message 48: by A &#x1f49e; (new)

A &#x1f49e; (smokeymirrors) | 138 comments It was so beautiful and between you and me, the bride is pretty! ((My cousin is so lucky!))

Sye~the spontaneous! :3~ (j8haruhi-fan) | 330 comments Everyone loves a pretty bride :) Estes is incredibly beautiful, especially in the fall.

message 50: by Amy (new)

Amy Is no-one actually going to chat here?

« previous 1