The Clique discussion

PC 1 Roleplay > Our 2nd Roleplay Cont...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Massie, Head Alpha of The Clique: Massie Block PC1 (last edited Jun 04, 2012 08:55PM) (new)

Massie Block (massiekurbean) | 279 comments Mod
CONTINUED

message 2: by Massie, Head Alpha of The Clique: Massie Block PC1 (last edited Jun 10, 2012 05:35PM) (new)

"Thank GAWD ur here," Massie's amber eyes beamed as she turned to greet her friend. "Ehmagawd, where is everyone? I almost thought u were a no show!"

Mass checked her phone 2 c if she missed any of the PCs txts letting her know they were gonna be a little late.

message 3: by Massie, Head Alpha of The Clique: Massie Block PC1 (last edited Sep 04, 2012 10:03PM) (new)

"OMG is that then new BCBG u were telling me about earlier?" Massie searched Dylan's outfit, from head to toe.

No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't find any flaws... the dress was HAWT.

"Looks ah-mazing; ur rating is soooo a 9.8 right now." Like always, Massie had to reserve 10.0 ratings for special occasions and a 9.9 for herself :D

message 4: by Massie, Head Alpha of The Clique: Massie Block PC1 (new)

Massie's body was there in her bedroom, but her mind was far away, wondering about Leesh, Kuh-laire, and Kris. 'Y were they not returning her texts!?' Massie thought 2 herself.

Massie snapped bc 2 reality, "Oh.. err problem?... Oh! Yea, ur crisis... Go awn."

message 5: by Massie, Head Alpha of The Clique: Massie Block PC1 (last edited Sep 04, 2012 10:04PM) (new)

(Lets pretend this is after the party where Derrick and Mass break up)

"Forget Kemp & Chris Plovert... ugh! Aw-nestley they're such LBRs! PLUS, at our new school, BOCD, their will be plenty of crushes 2 choose from Dyl."

message 6: by Massie, Head Alpha of The Clique: Massie Block PC1 (new)

Massie looked down at her Miu Miu silver flats, ruffle neck cotton blend top, Vintage Lace prom skirt, & her 18-karat rose gold diamond ring dangling off her fingers.

http://www.polyvore.com/what_massie_b...

"Besides, this outfit is nawt for Derrington," Massie stated as she applied some Michael Kors lip gloss. "I'm into Dempsey now." Massie grinned

message 7: by Nicole, Alicia Rivera PC 1. Massie PC 2. (new)

Nicole | 62 comments Mod
"Mass she is totes right who would like Lane anyway? Plus Dempsey will love you in that outfit especially since you are who you are. Any guy would be luckey to have you and I think Dempsey is going to be intrested."

message 8: by Massie, Head Alpha of The Clique: Massie Block PC1 (new)

"Ah-greed!" Massie nodded.

"Heyyyy Leesh, I thought u were a no show!" Massie ran over to hug her bff

message 9: by Massie, Head Alpha of The Clique: Massie Block PC1 (new)

"Once Kuh-laire and Kristen come over, we can start our G.N.O (girls nite out)." said Massie

(Dylan, wut did u have in mind for a GNO)

message 10: by Massie, Head Alpha of The Clique: Massie Block PC1 (new)

(Ok!)

message 11: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) ((hey everybody im here!! lol i just joined but i noticed this was pretty dead, so hopfully it can get back up!))

message 12: by Massie, Head Alpha of The Clique: Massie Block PC1 (new)

Kaitlyn wrote: "((hey everybody im here!! lol i just joined but i noticed this was pretty dead, so hopfully it can get back up!))"

(Hi and welcome! I was waiting on Kris and Claire... u guys wanna fill in 4 them?)

message 13: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) Kristen rang the doorbell. and looked in the side window waiting for sombody to answer

message 14: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) When no one answered she rang it again.

message 15: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) still no one. Kristen texted massie: 'whr r u! im outside & none iz pikin up'

message 16: by Massie, Head Alpha of The Clique: Massie Block PC1 (new)

Suddenly, Massie opened the door.

"Thank Gawd ur here!" Massie grinned. "Sorry we didn't hear the bell... we were soooo caught up talkin!"

message 17: by Massie, Head Alpha of The Clique: Massie Block PC1 (new)

"Is Kuh-laire w/ u Kris?" Massie asked while looking out the door.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(.... who can i be?)

message 19: by Massie, Head Alpha of The Clique: Massie Block PC1 (new)

(Can you fill in 4 Claire? XD)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(Okay then.... )

message 21: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) "no. i would never walk in with claire!" stated kris

message 22: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) Kris walked in the door as she looked disgusted 'puh-lease!' she thought to herself

message 23: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) Every step she took her pink mini flopped and twirled behind her. the pink mini accented her new designer pink striped tank with rose designes on the side "like the new outfit?" she said while twirling

message 24: by Massie, Head Alpha of The Clique: Massie Block PC1 (last edited Jul 13, 2012 05:55AM) (new)

"Cuh-yute." Massie said, "Total 9.6, right gurlz?"

message 25: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) "and totally, the skirt totally brings out my eyes" kristin says

message 26: by skye, Skye Hamiltion PC1&2 (new)

skye jenner (kyliegirl101) | 50 comments Mod
"hey" skye walks in the room angry and settles on the couch "nice skirt" she says to kristen then starts texting madly on her iphone.

message 27: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) " ehmehgawd Skye your gonna kill yourself if you text like that" Kristen said stitting becide skye

message 28: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) " where is Kuh-Laire already! I told you we shouldn't have invited that wannabee" Kristen said rolling her eyes

message 29: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) " even tho she's " in" eight now I will never trust her after what she did over IM"

message 30: by skye, Skye Hamiltion PC1&2 (new)

"well,urgent stuff, the latest shipment of louis vuitton is selling out fats and im getting matching bags for all of us and-NOOOO" skye punched the air and ran out of the room

message 31: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "I'm here.. Sorry!!" Claire said, bouncing in.

message 32: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) "finally!" kristen said laughing her phelemgy laugh

message 33: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Really?" Claire sighed, rolling her eyes and popping a gummy bear into her mouth.

message 34: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) Kristen looked disgusted. "how do you eat those and stay like 50 pounds?" she said playing with a blonde braid in her hair

message 35: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) ( do you guys know the band marianas trench?)

message 36: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((Yeah but I've only heard of them...))
"No idea." Claire laughed cheerfully.

message 37: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) ( ok just wonderin )
Kristin just rolled her eyes. And turned to face Massie.

message 38: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Actually I weigh more than 50 Kristin." Claire said thoughtfully.

message 39: by Kaitlyn (last edited Jul 25, 2012 05:41PM) (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) "yeah i can tell!" kristin was going to say but instead she sighed she knew that she ha to be on claaire's good side. she didnt want anyone to ind out she was poor, plus mass would kill her if she was mean to claire so she just played with her blonde braid and turned to fce massie.

message 40: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) "Massie?" Kristin asked quickly changing the subject 'what are we going to do for our GNO?"

message 41: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) (hello?? guys ts been down for days!! where have you girls been? i cant do aanymore because i need u to rp massie and answer)

message 42: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) (

message 43: by Massie, Head Alpha of The Clique: Massie Block PC1 (new)

(OMG, im sry! Goodreads didn't email me to let me know u guys responded! o_O)

"Well girlz, since the boy-fast is soooo over... I thought we could do some online shopping and mani pedis."

message 44: by Massie, Head Alpha of The Clique: Massie Block PC1 (new)

"We definitely need some hot new clothes if were gonna get and keep our crushes. Kris, Dyl, and I s-o-o-o-o need to get new crushes ASAP. Being single was to-tahly last year."

message 45: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) "totally!" Kristin said thinking about her living expenses and the $150 dollars her mom gave her. " I could use a new hairdo to." she said playing with one if her braids

message 46: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) (it happens!

message 47: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) Then kristin pulled out her new soccer crossword puzzle and listened o the girls chatting away

message 48: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) 'i think we should shop first, just a suggestion" kristin said crossing ou a word on her crossword puzzle

message 49: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn  (mtrench) "oh sorry, nail place around here.....it slipped my mind its something nails thats all i know"

message 50: by skye, Skye Hamiltion PC1&2 (new)

skye opens her louis vuitton tote (matching with the rest of the clique) and pulls out a bag of fat free crackers and tossed them too kristen "great for keeping your metabolism high " and resumes to her texting

« previous 1 3