Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) Daughter of Smoke & Bone discussion

What do you think Karou will do next? Spoilers!!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Janae I absolutely loved this book. I didn't expect the twist, I think that I probably should've expected. I did like how most of the story was an Intro to the reader and that what happened with Akiva was done and in the past.
What do you think she is going to do? After going to see the land with the dead? She is the only one left. I think that she may try to make some of their bones. Maybe? I don't know but I am excited about the next one.

message 2: by Dan's (new) - added it

Dan's Oouh really janet, I am thinkin on buying this one within the next week perhaps. Almost 80-90% of the ppl I am affiliated with ( or look up in casual comaprison) haev it on their list. I feel like I am missing out on something, would U care to enlighten me a bit more?

Sherri Morris I just finished this too....and love it!

Sharon LOVE this book! No idea what she'll do next really but I was kinda thinking along the same lines as Janae with the bones. I think she'll try to get some of her people back. No matter though whatever she does I'll be devouring the pages! And to think I almost didn't buy this book...the synopsis just didn't sound like something I would like. I'm sooo glad I took a chance.

Sharon Dan's wrote: "Oouh really janet, I am thinkin on buying this one within the next week perhaps. Almost 80-90% of the ppl I am affiliated with ( or look up in casual comaprison) haev it on their list. I feel like ..."

All I can say is READ IT! You won't be sorry.

Janae Dan's wrote: "Oouh really janet, I am thinkin on buying this one within the next week perhaps. Almost 80-90% of the ppl I am affiliated with ( or look up in casual comaprison) haev it on their list. I feel like ..."

Why yes. This book is amazing. So if you are looking for action, suspense, romance(although there is so much more to the story, it's not focused on), another race, great characters? Well this book has all that and more.