medieval Roleplay discussion

Roleplay > Queen's Chamber

Comments Showing 1-50 of 168 (168 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Queen Maria lounged in her reading chair watching everything that happens outside. Her room has a good view of the garden and courtyard and she sees her daughter walk with a handsome knight around, and she also sees sad Marigold and always joyful Ophelia enter the palace.

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) The queen returned to her room after supper. A soft knock sounded off her door not a minute from when she came in.
"Enter," she said.
A messenger came in holding a scroll.
"Thank you." she said.
He bowed and left.
She sat on her reading chair and unrolled the scroll

Queen Maria,
As you know I have a son who is in the same year as your beautiful daughter Loren. He has expressed great interest in her since the masquerade ball and I think it would be good for both of our lands if they were united through marriage.
-King Christopher

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Maria studied the note again in excitment. She could hardly believe what luck she had. She would have to tell Loren about this soon.

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((OMG!! i love thiss nice thinking!!))

message 6: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((I got the idea when you and Noctis were talking and I thought what better drama between the people then a forced marriage? Although in the very end I'm sure you'll get out of it somehow:) ))

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Okay! And your one smart cookie:P))

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((lol whatever you say:) ))

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren knocked on her door waiting for a sign to walk in

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Queen Maria raised her head when the door opened.

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I heard you want to speak with me." she said as she closed the door softly behind her

message 12: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Yes my child. Sit," Maria motioned to the chair across from her.

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren went and sat on the chair next to her mother "Was there any news?"

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) The queen smiled broadly, "Yes there is beautiful girl of mine. The prince of Spain just made you a marriage proposal!"

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Queen Maria handed the letter to her daughter.

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren read the letter "The King proposes that the prince and I marry?" she said quietly not believeing that this day had coe she dreaded it so much

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Queen Maria smiled, "Well I've seen it coming for a while but yes! It's so exciting! You will finally be able to start your life of love!"

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren sighed "But mother i barely know him."

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) Queen Maria frowned, "Does that matter? You have always known I would marry you for the good of our land."

((fight more for your freedom!! I know your characters sweet and everything but just imagine how horrible that would be. Being forced to marry someone you do not love is tragic!!))

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti (((Il try!!))

Loren felt ad at her mother was she only a piece for more land, her eyes were no longer in there normal place they were filled with anger "Did you love father? Or were you assisgned to him like you i a assigned to another." she said balling her fists

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) The queen was taken a back by her daughters sudden outburst. She put her hand on her daughters and said, "As women we have to learn to love you we marry. And I was fond of your father after awhile. You don't understand these things Loren."

((awesome! Don't give in! Storm out if you have to!:) ))

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Loren pulled her had away from her mothers grasp "Your the one who don't understand, you learned to love. My heart is with another, i simply won't marry." she said getting up and walking out the door. She stopped after closing the door and seeing Prue "Evening." she curtsied and walk to her chamber

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) The queen was so shocked that at first she did not notice Prue. But when she did she let out a small sob and hid her face with her hands.
"Why is Loren being so difficult!" she said angrily, "It's her duty!"

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) The queen looked away from her hands and up at Prue.
"She can't think about it because she has to. With no king we are losing power. If she marries Spain's prince then we will regain the control and make profit. What was she talking about that her heart belongs to another! That is absurd!"

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "But as a princess she has always known that it would be her duty to the kingdom to marry the man we chose for the prosperity of France. Yet before now she has not gone against it before," Queen Maria said.

message 26: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) | 31 comments Thalia wated outside the door for Prue, unsure of what to do. (Princess) Zoe ran past the doors, in a rush to get up to the top floor.

message 27: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "You are dismissed Prue," Queen Maria said.

message 28: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments Amethyst knocked on the door wanting to talk to her mother.

message 29: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Come in," the queen said.

message 30: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) | 31 comments Thalia followed Prue away from the room.

message 31: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "Hello mother. Is everything okay?" Amethyst asked. She could feel her mother's unhappiness in the room.

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Everything is fine with me my little gem," the queen said evenly. She motioned for Amethyst to sit in the chair across from her. "How of you my darling?"

message 33: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((amethyst=gem=mothers pet name for her(:))

message 34: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments :)
"Good. What happened with Loren? She seemed unhappy when I saw her come out of her room." Amethyst said.

message 35: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "Well I was sent a letter that said the king of Spain wanted to marry his son to one of my beautiful daughters. I told her that he favored her and she became angry." Queen Maria said with a dramatic sigh at the end.

message 36: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "That explains it. How old is the prince of Spain? Because it would be good for both of our countries." amethyst said. Their country was not in the best state since their father died and they did not have a male heir.

message 37: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) "He is only 21," The queen said, "I was doing her a favor by trying to marry her to a decent man. He is handsome and brave. Perfect."

message 38: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments "Maybe they should get to know each other first. Become friends."Amethyst suggested.

message 39: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((We can set up like a te like maybe tomorrow or whenever you want really for them to meet again.))

message 40: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments (( that would be cool. Amethyst could spy on them. What else are little sister for(; ))

message 41: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Ahaa! nice thinking :P))

message 42: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments (( thanks. Oooh. How about a love triangle. Will, Loren, Princey whatever his name is))

message 43: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Ya sure, that sounds good:))

message 44: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments (( Nice.))

message 45: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((I'm confused?))

message 46: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments (( Well, Loren And prince of Spain are going to have a tea arranged by their parents. Amethyst, being a curious younger sister, is going to spy on them. Then there is going to be a love triangle between Loren, her boyfriend Will, and Prince of Spain.))

message 47: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((I like that idea thanks for comign up with it it gives some drama to this!))

message 48: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((Who's Will?))

message 49: by Leonela (new)

Leonela Serrano (leonela_serrano) | 77 comments (( William. Peasant and Princess, even more drama. Thanks. My mom watches this one English royalty show on PBS and its full of all this stuff. It gives me a lot of good ideas.))

message 50: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (cloveshay) ((Haha ok:)))

« previous 1 3 4