Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Classes > Muggle Studies

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sit down please! Intoduse yourselves to your partner next to you!" Yelled Professor Burge.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth started biting her lip nervously. This class was made of a lot of other houses, houses that weren't big slytherin fans.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey eyes Beth suspishiously. What is she doing here? She's a Slytherin! Slytherins hate muggles. Don't they? Don't they think that they are like, the weirdest thing ever? Don't they want to kill them? Don't they wish that they weren't invented? Lucey thought.
Lucey was sitting by Beth. "I'm Lucey Granger. I'm in the Gryffindor house. I was born in London england. I'm Muggle-Born. And you better call me that. I know you're a Slytherin." Lucey said in a whisper.
Lucey waited for her to ask, "If your a mud-blood then why are you here? Don't you know all about muggles?" and then Lucey would get up and find a different partner. Unless she was different. If she was then she'd say, "If your a muggle-born then why are you here if you know all about muggles?" but she might not say that. Lucey couldn't tell the futer. She couldn't know what Beth would say.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth was surprised, not a lot of people talked to her because of her house.
"If you're muggle-born, how come you're taking this class?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey smiled slightly. Good she called me muggle-born. She is different.
"Well, yes. But I want to figure out more things about muggles. I mean, I dought I know everything. And I could figure out more about electronics and how to work other things like that." Lucey said smartly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"What's electronics?" Beth asked. She had grown up in the wizard world.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey sighed. "Phones? Compeuters? Televisions?" Lucey asked.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh..."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey sighed. "Never mind."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry, I don't know a thing about muggles."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey shrugged. "It doesn't matter because you'll learn about them here." Lucey said, smiling at her.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's why I'm in the class." Beth said, smiling back at Lucey.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey nodded. Still smiling.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((What's the teacher's name again?))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Professor Burge))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello class!" Professor Burge yelled, "Today we'll be studying..."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Aera started twirling her hair over her finger, letting go of it when it got too curly. She was sitting alone until Dominique slinked in, looking late, and sat by her. "Hi," she said. Aera was surprised. "Hi," she replied breathlessly-she was actually speaking to a Weasley! "Dominique." "Aera." "Pleasure." "Quite."