Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Classes > Defence Against the Dark Arts

Comments Showing 1-50 of 174 (174 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

"Everyone please sit down! We'll be practicing the Ridickulas spell!" Yelled Professor ________.

message 2: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments Madding and all the other third years were looking forward to trying the ridikulous spell

message 3: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments * maddi

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Professor Lupin (let's say) stoold up and pulled out his wand. "Everyone please line up in one straight line in front of this closet!" Called Professor Lupin, pointing his wand at the closet.

message 5: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi was fourth in line and she was a little nervous but she could handle it. or so she hoped

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny was first in like. She gulped and held her wand at the ready. A zombie came marching out of the closet. Ginny almost screams as she waches it's beedy red eyes waching her hungerly. "Ridickulas!" Ginny screamed. It turned into a tap dancing vampire. Ginny laughed out loud after a sigh of relief. "Great job Ginny!" Lupin said, grinning.
"Next!" Lupin called.
Hailey walked up scaredly and gulped. A scary clown climbed out of the closet. Ginny let out alittle scream. "R-R-R" It got closer to her. "R-R-R" It walked closer. "RIDICKULAS!" Screamed Hailey. It turned into a giant jack-in-the-box with a monkey in it. Hailey sighed and went to the back. "Great job!" Lupin said, grinning. "Next!" He called.
Mark walked up and he gulped. Ginny came out of the closet, she had an angry expereshion. "Your stupid! I hate you! You can't come near me! I-" "RIDICKULAS!" Said a panicked Mark. It turned into a balloon with a funny face on it. It was letting out all of it's air with a squeal. Mark turned bright red and went to the back.
Now it was Madi's turn.

message 7: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi slowly turned pale for she knew what would come out of the closet and there it -he came- vernier greyback "no" she wimpered she began to tremble "ridikulous" the word barley escaped her lips and nothing happened "noo" she moaned louder then the fear left her and was replaced by anger "RIDIKULOUS" she yelled with such a nasty expression of hate she would have been scared to look at herself he exploded into a big plastic Easter bunny but she couldn't smile all she could do was walk to the end of the line and hope no one asked about it.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey went to Madi. "You did great!" She whispered. "What was with Ferneir Greyback? And the Easter bunny?" Hailey whispered.

message 9: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "oh nothing" madi tried to act nonchalant but was very afraid she was doing a bad job

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey shrugged. "Okay. You really do great!" Hailey said, she could tell that she was scared she did bad. But Hailey was telling the truth, she did awesome.

message 11: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "thanks" madi said with a smile glad she wouldn't have tto tell about fernir and her sister now

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hailey grinned. "Your welcome!"

((I have to go! Byyee!))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((What?! No! ): *cry* I will miss you Kenna!!))

message 14: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((bye ;( r u staying Hadley?))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep! For a little while!))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((I is back for a while! Sorry that I left that one group with alot of Roleplays, Hadley. It's just that, I don't do to well in that group. I make more mistakes then anyone there. And some people were mean to me. So I left. Sorry.))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh. Okay. That's fine, Kenna :) I'll talk to them and make sure that they're not still being mean *frowns worriedly* I thought that it was going to be a nice group... I'm so sorry that they were mean to you! ): ))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's alright!))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((How were they mean to you? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but the people who have answered my post are wondering...))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Well...I guess it wasn't tottally mean now that I think about it. They were just kinda...pointing out all of my mistakes and it kinda just didn't make me feel wanted at the group.))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, okay. Thanks Kenna :) I'll talk to them about it...))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay. Thanks Hadley.))

message 23: by Elin (new)

Elin "A boggart don't change form. It is not even one creature. It is several and they are actually invisable. when we think we see a boggart in the form of something we fear it is really just a lot of wrackspurts making our brains fuzzy which makes us believe we see something scary when it is really illusions caused by the wrackspurts. If you had a couple of spectrespecs you would know" says Luna

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth walked into the class and sat down.

message 25: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi came in and ploppled down next ti her

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Today class, we will be studying..."

message 27: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "Billy wigs" lupin said

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth narrowed her eyes in confusion. What's a billywig? she thought. She eyed the small chest at the back of the room suspiciously.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((what is a billywig?))

message 30: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((umm no clue just thought it sounded cool))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((I looked it up, it's this little blue bug thing that stings you and makes you levitate. Not to harmful unless you're allergic, that could lead to permanent levitation!))

message 32: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((lol))
"yay" madi cheered "I love billywigs!"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've never seen one in real life before. My cousin told me that they make you fly." Beth said in wonder. Was it true??? Maybe they'd find out!

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 22, 2012 04:27PM) (new)

Lucey looked at Beth. "It is true. I looked it up in DADA Magic Creatures. They say that if you are allergic it could keep you flying for the rest of your life. But I wouldn't acculey say fly, because you only huver over the ground really. I've looked that up also." Lucey said smartly.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hover for the rest of your life? But what if you decide to become a ghost, then would you, like, hover a couple feet higher than all the other ghosts?"

message 36: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments madi laughed at this and was glad to see lucey frowning

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, that reminds me! Do you know where I can find the Grey Lady?" Beth asked.

message 38: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "why?" madi asked. even though this was just beth the grey lady revealed herself to very few people and madi was one of those few

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm writing that book about the ghosts of Hogwarts. I got Moaning Myrtle, and Bloody Baron, from what he said, she's the next ghost I'd like to talk to."

message 40: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "oh ya well shes not very talkitive" madi said

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, that's too bad." Beth said, "Maybe some of the other ghosts know something about her."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Gavin walked in and waited for Becky.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky walkedin after Gavin, "thanks."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Gavin nodded, "You're welcome. I'd better be going now. I don't want to be late for my classes." He smiled, waved, and walked out.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky smiled back and took a seat, she loved the way that Gavin's eyes lit up when he smiled.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey looked at Becky. "You probley shouldn't be liking Gavin." Lucey said sadly. "I've heard things about him from Dumbledore. He says he can be a trouble maker. But like him if you want. I honestly don't care about him much. I just don't want him to be suspended." Lucey said to her. Nicely this time. Not like a smarty pants at all.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Becky looked up at Lucey, "it's nice of you to care even just a little bit but I'm pretty sure that after a lifetime of making wrong choices and fixing them I can fix this if it ever becomes a mistake."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey shrugged. "Okay then." Lucey said. She took in a breath and started to walk off. Poor, poor Ginny. What if Gavin likes Becky? Lucey thought. But it's Gavin's choice. And who said I cared for Ginny. She's great and all but we're opisites. Lucey added, biting her lip.

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 11, 2012 11:21PM) (new)

Scorpius strode proudly into DADA class and sat down near the front.

message 50: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((this is dada not potions))

« previous 1 3 4