Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardy discussion

Classes > Herbology

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

"Take a seat everyone! We will be working with Mandrakes today!" Yelled Professor Sprout.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh man, Mandrakes. Not. Fun. At. All.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha!))

"Alright! Put on your ear muffs everyone!" Sprout called.
Lucey put on her ear muffs quickly.
Ginny did too.
"GO!" Sprout yelled.
Lucey and Ginny pulled theirs out.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth put on her ear muffs, they scratched her ears.

message 5: by Elin (last edited Jun 17, 2012 04:16PM) (new)

Elin "In the Quibbler it says that madrakes are really bowtruckles being stung by earthpixies and their cry recorded and played backwards sounds like beautiful operamusic. Do you think that is true? can we try it??"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Again, " "))

message 7: by Elin (new)

Elin (( Fixed it now, keep forgetting to add them. thanks for reminding me :) ))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((You're welcome :) ))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey looked over at ((what's your character's name?)) and scowled slightly. "No silly! They really are horribal. In History of Potter it said that Nevile Longbottom passed out because of the offle noise! The Quibbler is always telling odd lies!" Lucey said knowingly.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth eyes widened. Neville Longbottom passed out????!!! She held the earmuffs tighter to her head until she couldn't hear a sound.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey nodded.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I heard you could die if you heard a full grown one!" Beth yelled since she couldn't hear.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lucey nodded. "IT'S TRUE!" She yelled back. She put her mandrake in another pot and put in some fresh soil.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Beth bit her lip as she reached for her mandrake. Even through the thick ear muffs she could still hear it screaming! Beth felt a little nauseous, but then she planted the mandrake, and his screams muffled a little bit. She sighed, and got ready to do the next one.

message 15: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "are you talking about my uncle Neville?!!" madi asked excidedly

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your uncle is THE Neville Longbottom?!?!?!" Even through the huge earmuffs, she heard that.
((sorry I don't know how to do italics so I capitalize instead))

message 17: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((haha lol cant do that on my kindle!!)) "yup" madi said with a casual grin

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh my god! That's so awesome!"

message 19: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "it sure is" madi said" not many people know he had a sister, my mom!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wow, that's so amazing! Oh my gosh, have you met anybody like Hermione or Luna?"

message 21: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "luna's my aunt" madi said ((Neville is married to luna remember!!))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh yeah! I forgot about that))
"Cool!"

message 23: by Elin (new)

Elin (( Luna acctually married Rolf Scamander, grandson of the author of fantastic beasts and where to find them.))

message 24: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((srsly? lol well in my version she marries Neville k!?? :) :)

message 25: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "it is pretty cool" madi said " but I just wish I had adventures like them" she sighed

message 26: by Elin (new)

Elin (( Yeah I was as surprised as you first! I also like to think she married Neville :))

message 27: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((ike!!!))

message 28: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments ((*ikr))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((I was looking that up. JK Rowling says she imagined him marrying Hannah Abbott. I like him and Luna better.))
"Maybe they'll take you along one day." Beth said. She covered her ears again to block out an unusually loud mandrake.

message 30: by Elin (new)

Elin ((I like them better too! the are so perfect for eachother))

message 31: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "oh I meant the adventures they had when they were at hogwarts" madi said "uncle nev says once he and Harry and Ron and Hermione all went to the trophy room at midnight to duel malfoy once!"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, at Hogwarts! Hey, maybe we can do some of that stuff. You know, for fun!" Beth suggested.

message 33: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "what do you mean?" madi inquirer

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Like, we can explore the castle at night, sneak around a little, visit Hagrid, why not?"

message 35: by Leah (new)

Leah | 617 comments "oooh ya we could!!!" madi whispered excitedly "uncle Neville would be soooooo proud!"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have an idea, how about tomorrow ((when you get back from camp P.S. hav fun!)) we should meet up after curfew at the entrance hall. Then we can go exploring. Want to?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Leah wrote: ""luna's my aunt" madi said ((Neville is married to luna remember!!))"

((Well, Nevile acculey got married to someone else but I always tell myself that Nevile is married to Luna.))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((ditto! In the end Neville admits he loves Luna, and then he doesn't marry her?! nope. nope. nope.))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Gavin walked into Herbology, "Sorry I'm late, Professor! I was helping a new student fine her class." he said.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny waches Gavin carefuly, but sadly. She hoped he didn't like (was it Beth or Becky?).

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Becky. :) And I don't know what to do... Becky or Ginny, Becky or Ginny...))

Gavin smiled at Ginny, "Hi Ginny!"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh yeah! Thanks! Ginny! Choose Ginny! Haha!))

Ginny smiled back. "Hey Gavin! You'll never believe what I found out yesterday!" Ginny said with a sigh. "Girmo told me that Brandon, who was going to be my date to the dance, made a plan that just before the dance he would quit the date, pour a bucket of something sticky over my head then shower feathers over me after that!" Ginny said, looking as sad as she felt.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't know!! ): I hate decisions... Probably Ginny, though. :) ))

Gavin scowled, "How rude! I can't believe it!"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Great! Haha! Thanks!))

Ginny nodded. "So I guess I need a new date." Ginny said, looking at Gavin hopfully through the corner of her eye.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

(( :D ))

Gavin sat next to her, "I don't know who I'm going to take. It's such a hard decision! I'm trying to decide between t-two girls..." he said, glancing at Ginny.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny smiled slightly. "Who?" She asked nervously.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Gavin found himself staring at her. She was so beautiful... He snapped out of it, "I-I couldn't say."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny nodded slowly. Her eyes fixed on his. Gavin, read my thoughts! Please! I've loved you for a long time! Ask me to the ball! I'd do anything for you! Just please ask me to the ball! Not Becky! If you love her I'd be destroyed! Ginny thought.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Gavin touched her shoulder lightly, "Ginny..."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ginny bit her lip and lowered her eyes. "Y-Yes?" She asked.

« previous 1 3